By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 

Some News for Guilds!

By [Shop] May 15, 2018, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker

You could already change your gender, name, class, and nickname. Starting today, you can also change two elements relating to your guild: its name and emblem! Check out these new services in the Shop.

Think the name you proudly chose for your guild a few years ago is inappropriate or silly? Tired of your emblem? Want to change up your life with a new identity?

Well, act now to take advantage of these two just-released services available in the Shop: the guild name change and the guild emblem change!

Each service costs 1,200 Ogrines. Visit the shop to find out how they work!

Name change

Emblem change

First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

Due to a technical problem, we decided to remove the guild name change service from our shop to fix the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

We will keep you informed on this news when the service will be back online.

See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : 102

If have a free try would be better.

0 0
Score : 581

Changing mine ASAP ltr on finally.

0 0
Score : 1122

When do we get new haven world bids?

1 0

Hi Tambo,

We don't have a definite date to share at the moment.  

Score : 360

that feel when the guild name change isnt really in the shop sad

fix that soon please

0 0

Hello everyone,

Due to a technical problem, we decided to remove the guild name change service from our shop to fix the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

We will keep you informed on this news when the service will be back online.

Wait ..what..!!!nooo,so much for happiness.

0 0
Score : 263

Hey Flatops after changing guild emplem guild related costumes no longer shows the guild's emblems on the cape, is this intentional? 

0 0
Score : 263

Well the images isn't uploading on this forum, but it basically shows guild costumes missing its emblems after emblem changes.
0 0

I’ll cross my fingers maybe tomorrow we get the name change back and my happiness with it,anyways I’m happy knowing pets are coming soon thanks my good buddy Tops.

0 0

Hi grougaloragrande,

We'll advise everyone if the bug has been squashed.

Score : 3571

Would be great... but it kinda sounds wrong to pay for it since we basically got told that "maybe" we would lose our guild after the upcoming merge (the merge that was once called merge that wont be a merge)...

1 -1

Hi Caliiintz,

We did not confirm any details of an upcoming merge, so please do not spread wrong information. In fact, the team would like for everyone to keep their items, guilds, etc. Also there is nothing wrong in paying for a service that would benefit your guild and in the same time support WAKFU. 

Hello everyone!

The guild's name change is back online. Thank you for your patience.

Score : 4

What the trick to making it work. Contacted support but they didn't have an answer.....

0 0

Happy me again!!,thanks lady Owl.

1 0
Score : -670

Ok so I just bought an Emblem change and It’s not working... I’m def the leader of thr guild but it gives me the error message:

“Usage conditions have not been respected. Please read the item description for more information.”

But there are no usage conditions on the item... SO CONFUSED.

*edit* oh wait I figured it out... nvm

0 0
Respond to this thread