FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Known issues of Update 1.57 as of 21 December

By #[Owlie] - ADMINISTRATOR - December 14, 2017, 16:30:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

In order to keep you informed of Update 1.57's bugs, we decided to write an article to gather them and thus avoid duplicates in the forum's bug section. You will find the list of the bugs known to the team as well as their status.

Known Bugs

• The Ouginak class book does not display the right images.
    The team is actively working on the issue.
  • The Souvenir items « Black Drheller Hat » and « Black Drheller Cloak » cannot be crafted.
  • Two icons to start the fight appear after giving up the previous fight.

Bug Fixes

This article will be updated regularly to keep you informed of the evolution of these bugs. We will only collect here the new bugs that occurred with the release of Update 1.57.

If you encounter problems that are not mentioned above, please post a bug report here.  

We thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience while our team is working on resolving them.

Update 14.12.17 - 4:50 PM CET: We found the cause of the problem of the environmental quests' resources, this problem will be corrected with an upcoming hotfix! Thank you for your feedback.
Update 14.12.17 - 5:45 PM CET: We added two new bugs to the list. We also found the source of the citizenship points issue! Thank you all for your feedback.
Update 15.12.17 - 6:15 PM CET: We added new bugs and fixed many others with the 1.57.1 hotfix.
Update 19.12.17 - 4:00 PM CET: Addition of new bugs and new information. All the additions are in blue (on the forum version)!
Update 21.12.17 - 11:37 AM CET: Applied fixes with the 1.57.2 hotfix.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Zeerii

Hi Zeerii,

The thread is open. Please try again.

See message in context
Reactions 57
Score : 17831

Nice, good stuff! Communication with players is key to keeping them happy/stress-free, and I feel plenty informed about the current status of the game.

1 -1
Score : 106

That fourth point there will sting a lot to the sly foxes having fun atm. (Including me)

0 0
Score : 7176

Great thread, this helps! Please keep it up.

0 0
Score : 4

Thanks, My characters lost the citizenship points, but the topic I was asked to post into is locked.

https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-general-discussions/232868-citizenship-points-loss-official-thread

Can you help?

0 0

Hi Zeerii,

The thread is open. Please try again.

Score : 295

^ Thanks, I am also missing my citizenship points on my characters too. I can post in that topic thread because it is sadly locked sad

0 0
Score : 197

I also lost my citizenship points, but cannot post in the topic thread because it is locked.

0 0
Score : 197

Never mind, I found a different official thread in english and posted there.

0 0
Score : 7153

Everybody should lost their CP, so stay calm, they will fix it and give them you back. They probably don't need a list of all players having it, if everybody should be affected.

0 -1
Score : 9074

Finally, it was about time you made a threads like this... Keep it up and don't forget ALL THE OTHER bugs from 1.56 and before.

0 -1
Score : 168

Fix Steam Achievements, 4 years and still no fix

2 0

I was wondering right now, did you guys forgot to implement the Swords for the various nations, other than the neutral one and the Riktus one, or will they only appear in fights directly concerning the nations, like presumibly when into the Battlefields?

0 0

Mh, I just noticed why. GG Fair 'n Square.

0 0
Score : 7278

how about fixing ouginak spells? hunter is still not castable on 3x3 bosses, fits and starts second hit (non-reducible) can be blocked and does not ignore shields, the -1mp passive is doing nothing (other than removing your mp)

0 0
Score : 352

http://oi67.tinypic.com/25ro003.jpg

Sham Moon has a bug in the totem and in the end the boss takes no damage

2 0

probably the same bug as eca's cat tree

1 0

oh also please fix cat tree visual bug, when you break the cat tree, the eca appears to be in the same tile the cat tree was, but is not there, is on a tile around it, causing problems with the skills and movement of the eca.

are you going to fix this too? cant access the map of the tower, glad im not sub tho, i literally cant do anything, tried going no nation so also wasted 100kk ...you better conpensate that :\

0 0

Hello guys,

Please do not post your bug reports here as it is not the proper venue. Please post them here (and a reminder to please check first if your issue has been reported beforehand to avoid duplicate reports).

reporting the bugs in the bugs area does nothing, or ouginak bugs would have been fixed by now, so i was trying here, maybe it worked better :\

0 0
Score : 335

Well, while it'd be nice to not have these in the release, I'm sure many others and I can accept that bugs are inevitable.  What's important is this clear and quick transparency with the players!  This is really good!  So many game devs fail to do this.  I respect a lot that the Wakfu team is being open and working with the players on this.

1 0

Btw, all the bugs and stuff here listed was fixed today or?

0 0

Hi Nakumara,

You can find the fixes made last Friday here.

Score : 341

Sidekicks were useful for once... Whatever. Kwismas is over for me it seems, sure as hell I won't fight gifts for useless loot for half an hour/fight.

1 0
Score : 846

Citizenship Point Issue still not fixed entirely, mine still got 0 cp. I hope for the best for all of the issue fix. biggrin

0 -1
Score : 24

also havent gotten all citizen points back.

0 0
Respond to this thread