FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

The Advent Calendar is back!

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - November 30, 2017, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker News

The 2017 Advent Calendar will be available starting at 10:00 AM CET on December 1st! If you’ve made at least one purchase during the year or you have an active Booster, you’re one of the lucky players who’ll get a chance to enjoy it. Try your luck at winning 26 gifts by correctly answering the riddles that we ask you!  

Ouginaks, PvP, WAKFU the Series – Season 3, and the Mineral Tower were our main inspirations for this new Advent Calendar!

For those who don’t know how this works, the concept is simple: each day, give the correct answer to a riddle and you’ll receive a gift. Kwismas has come early in the World of Twelve!

If you're a real Twelvian at heart, you probably know the Krosmoz, its history and its characters inside-out. So there's a pretty good chance you'll be able to open every square on the calendar!

The 26th gift is a Kwismas mystery

And to the best students go the best rewards: players who answer all 25 questions correctly will get a bonus gift on December 25th. Great news for players who have a Booster active on the 25th: they'll get the bonus gift no matter what!

2017 ADVENT CALENDAR 

FAQs:

• To access the Advent Calendar, you must have made a purchase in the web Shop since 1 January 2017, or you currently have an active Booster. If this is not the case, you still have time to fix it!
  • Purchased Steam DLC Packs are not valid for the Advent Calendar. 
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Alkevin

Hi Alkevin,

We have the same requirements as last year. ^^ 
See message in context
Reactions 76
Score : 996
Yay biggrin
Score : 16
Looking forward to this event and the special costume
Score : 271
LoL, has it always been non-booster free, I can't really remember 'cuz I've been subscribed since I started playing.
Score : 7529
That a

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Christkind
-costume???
Score : 271
Please don't give 'em weird ideas.
Score : 6925
Wait so you need a booster to participate, but everyone with a booster gets the bonus gift?
That kinda cuts down on exclusivity doesn't it?
PS: Do you have to have a booster active every day that you wanna answer the question or just once in december? So if i have a 2 day booster, is it impossible to complete the calendar or do I jist have to have it to start the calendar?
Score : 221
its open for any person who make shoping on last year

"If you’ve made at least one purchase during the year or you have an active Booster XD"

"players who answer all 25 questions correctly will get a bonus gift on December 25th. Great news for players who have a Booster active on the 25th: they'll get the bonus gift no matter what!"

looks like 1 day booster for 25th will be ok
Score : 18
does buying booster packs in steam count?
Score : 6925
Dos buying items with Kroz count?
Score : 174
If I was a subscriber in this year, but not anymore, can I participate? Does subscribtion counts as a purchase, or does that mean only the shop?
Score : 174
the jackpot is back !
Score : 2269
why a celestial tofu costume XD
Score : 799
agh :s
Score : 137
the costume seems a bit ugly and got black crow feet in the shadow. just the holy give me hope
Score : 553
Why not like last year? WHY NEED BOOSTERS TO PARTICIPATE?!
Hi Alkevin,

We have the same requirements as last year. ^^ 
Score : 299
I have question, does booster pack that we bought from steam count as well or we need to buy from in game item mall only? A friend of mine bought booster pack from steam but couldn't enter the event. Thanks in advance.

ChaosHearts|2017-11-30 13:04:06
does buying booster packs in steam count?

GEMPAL|2017-12-01 04:24:42
I have question, does booster pack that we bought from steam count as well or we need to buy from in game item mall only? A friend of mine bought booster pack from steam but couldn't enter the event. Thanks in advance.

Hey folks,

It should count as it is still a purchase (and you'll be having an active Booster after as well). We'll confirm it with our Advent Calendar elves and get back to you.
Score : 299
Thanks alot for the confirmation [Flatops]. I really appreciate the help. 
Score : 1
It wouldn't be a proper year send off without some sort of Ankama mishaps.
I activated one of the free Booster time that was given out earlier in the year and I'm still unable to access the Advent Calendar. I most likely will already missed the first day because I literally can't access it even with an active Booster.
"If this is not the case, you still have time to fix it!"
But will Ankama?
Hi Phantom-Knight,

Have you tried again? The event just started.

Also, have you met the requirements?
Score : 5489
Dez 1:

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Solution: Angry angry Ougniak

Reward: 1 growth kibble
Score : 2
To open a calendar, you need to buy a boost*
Hi Darkest07,

You would need to have an active Booster or have purchased at least once in the Shop this year.
Score : 284
Buy other item than booster do not count?
Hi Herex,

It will count. happy
Score : 7529
Ah, too bad.
Last year, having entered a gift code counted as well.
Does not seem to work this year, what a shame...

Something grand like this, you should really open for all players....
Respond to this thread