FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Happy hour double EXP Bonus

By #[Owlie] - ADMINISTRATOR - October 27, 2017, 17:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

This 30th of October, we're offering you a special evening! This time, combat XP, professions XP and drop rate will be multiplied by 2!

For 3 hours, this Monday the 30th of October, we will double the experience gains of all professions (harvesting and crafting), as well as the rate of drop * at the end of combat. And of course, the experience gain at the end of a fight will also be multiplied by 2!

With the last update, we have implemented modifications that should improve your gaming experience when we activate a bonus event on all servers. During this happy hour, we would like to test these modifications in a real situation in order to improve it if necessary.

This will be our opportunity to propose new bonuses that will be organized in-game... but we will talk about it at a later time.

We hope to see you in-game on Monday, October 30th, from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM UTC for Remington and Nox, and for Phaeris from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM UTC to enjoy all these bonuses.

We look forward to seeing you in action and hope that you will enjoy that evening!

Drop rate is the probability of getting an item or resource through the classic roll at the end of a fight. This rate is multiplied by 2 during the duration of the event, which means that you will have 2 times more chances to get the item of your dreams throughout the Happy Hour!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Caliiintz

Hello,

This event is a stress test. It's a test to see if we can indeed organize such event in the future. Bigger ones, with different bonuses... Though for this one, we need people from the WAKFU team to watch over the servers to make sure everything is going well. Therefore, we cannot adapt to the timezone this time unfortunately.

Though keep in mind that his stress test will help us improve the upcoming events! happy

See message in context
Reactions 42
Score : 4937

That's 11:30 pm - 2:30 pm midday on Monday sleep if you are EST time like me and 8:30 am - 11:30 am for people on PST. Great times to be on nox. :|

0 -1
Score : 3760

Monday tho..

0 -1
Score : 4937

I guess cus its before a hotfix they want to test it quickly but still kinda frustrating.

0 -1
Score : 276

Most people in that time are in class or in office in Asia. So sad.

0 0
Score : 576

I suppose there is no time in th world when there is nobody in deep sleep or at work. There are people from all continents...

0 -1
Score : 2258

:thumbsup:

0 -1
Score : 8018

...Why not just do it for a day?

3 -1
Score : 276

oh It is utc. I am wrong.

0 0
Score : 19

Game and offers are getting worst.

0 0
Score : 7205

Owlie said it on the official Wakfu discord. They use this hours to test the stability of Wakfu servers for future events.

0 -1
Score : 109

No need to worry about server stability when you don't have any players left to play biggrin

4 -2
Score : 52

3h.....maybe better all weekend? 3h its shi...

2 0
Score : 109

People are busy during weekdays, even if it is monday. So it is kinda crap planning if they want to test server stability during WEEKDAYS WHEN PEOPLE ARE AT WORK. But i have no complaints since i am at home at that time, but i don't know if i will feel like playing after an annoying day at work ^^

1 -1
Score : 7280

2018 offers:

"Buy the new pet consumable that costs 50k ogrines and get fireworks for FREE, hurry up, the offer lasts until tomorrow, you are STUPID if you dont buy this biggrin"

or

"For the next 5 minutes, you will get x1.1 extra exp biggrin (posted 10 seconds ago)"

2 -1
Score : 1520

Mhm true it's really small and badly placed but it's better than nothing, not like it was compensation or something ...it's just there.

0 0
Score : 1757

Guys:
" During this happy hour, we would like to test these modifications in a real situation in order to improve it if necessary. "

it is 90% just a test, so we can expect more with better timing soon(TM).

1 -1
Score : 6793

That's 10:30 - 1 AM for me. Well. Not even thinking about this thing wont be happening for me i guess. You could have put the time a little earlier probably. It's Monday night.

0 -1
Score : 33

Can someone tell me how this translate to GMT +8? I don't wanna miss this event for multiple reasons

0 0
Score : 576

according to www.worldtimebuddy.com we have

12:30 AM to 3:30 AM for REM and NOX; and
9:00 PM to 1:00 PM for PHA
0 -1
Score : 18

No chance this can at least start a bit earlier? You won't benefit from testing the server stability as less than 50% of active base will be at work or school during those hours..

1 0
Score : 3350

"

0 0
Score : 3350

Sorry for empty message before, it would not allow me to edit it back.

"We hope to see you in-game on Monday, October 30th, from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM UTC for Remington and Nox, and for Phaeris from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM UTC to enjoy all these bonuses."

So this means that will be in Easter Time between 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm?
And for Pacific Time between 10:30 am to 11:30 pm?
ON A MONDAY?
Wouldn't be most players at work/school?
(Then again, I presume the time would be for Remington).

0 0
Score : 3

Monday? Better throw on an event when most people will be to busy to play it.

0 0
Respond to this thread