By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Event] Wanted: Green Piece Gang

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - August 23, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 203
Score : 3786
biggrin
http://imgur.com/a/pU74f
Fun on a Boat!
Server: Nox
Name: Ryn 
0 -1
Score : 38

Im the Otomai ! great event ! I twas indeed "awesome"! biggrin
IGN:Superaced

0 0
"We are not stealing your kamas, we are donating it for the trees!" - Green Piece Gang

A word from [Kme], the Sadida costume's artist, click here.
Score : 314

Interesting, how the costume ingame doesn't have a footwear. :3

1 0
Score : 4

I rarely like costumes but this one is AMAZING dont break my heart sad

0 0
Score : 622

CAUGHT IN THE ACT!

IGN: TIMER
SERVER: NOX
0 0
Score : 5

IGN: Gutnif
0 0
Score : 58
0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you for joining us yesterday! There were so many of you! We had a lot of fun and we were very happy to see so much enthusiasm on the part of the community!

Therefore, we already started working on another project. We are really looking forward to have you guys around for the next event too!

Now it's time to announce the names of our winners who will receive the costume of the King of the forest: Sadida! Congratulations to: 

OvaKora
asia-Reg3e
aka42

But since you were so many to participate and you succeeded in protecting Astrub's bank, we decided to reward one more winner! Congratulations to:

Xillor-The-Shadow

We would like to do such small events more often. We have lots of ideas and we will try to vary the types of events, schedules and gifts so that as many people as possible can participate!

Thanks again to all and hopefully, see you next time! happy

*Note to the winners: You should receive your costume in 5-10 minutes.
Score : 8231

thanks smile this made me happy. Also next time I hope we see you in game owlie sad

0 -1
Score : 593

Congratulations!

0 0
Score : 1

Too bad none of us won nothing !

0 0
Score : 399

lol congratulations to the winners, especially to the naughty kitten smile

1 0
Score : 314

Thanks! :3

0 0
Score : 13

We all have demons who wanted to do dark things 
but it's good that Astrub Sewer informants feed their light sides too
be more careful with the cover and thanks for the event, i'm watching you ^^ Owlie

0 0
Score : 14232

I'm sure the admins had their share of fun doing this event. laugh For sure way better than checking the forums. My personal congratulations to you both.

0 -1
Score : 131

Commendations to the winners biggrin

0 0
Score : 107

Thanks for the event , repeat more more events the same that this was very beautiful to see a big invasion offline players in astrub

0 0
Score : 8231

Oh, sweet o_o;

0 -1
Respond to this thread