By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Server Merge Update

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - July 31, 2017, 15:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 104
Score : -59

Not gonna happen

0 -3
Score : 3726

[Flatops]|2019-01-14 09:56:39

kumbangkece|2018-06-02 21:44:50
any good news for the server merge ?

Hello guys,

We don't have information to share at the moment but we can assure you it's on the team's mind.

I would prefer if they had it into their hands (or at their fingertips) than in their mind... cause I'm basically understanding that they are thinking about it but aren't working on it yet, which I find highly worrying. 
3 -2

Hello everyone,

To give you a short but important update, the server merge is still on our plans, and the team is currently studying technical processes for it. That's the only information we can share at the moment. Thank you.

[Flatops]

Score : 29

Pog

2 0
Score : 3601

I guess non-information is still better then no information.

Glad to see you are working on it tho.
I don't suppose you could tell us what's holding you back in the merge process?

5 -2
Score : 120

Will server merge make this game less dead? or even alive?

2 -4
Score : 2

This game is done if server merge is not done. Except international server other all server are like empty. And there are too many bug in game (For eg: Otomai's hunter quest 3, it should be for dungeon 33-66 level but need to go 126 level dungeon)

1 -1
Score : 17

What? That's not true, there is no level 126 dungeon involved xD

1 0
Score : 1278

Shame really, they can think all they want to not "screw" over their community by doing the merge but by not doing it they lost whatever community they had.

0 -2

So I logged in to view dem new character customization options (deception, hair styles are reused on many classes, and no more options of costume on the sram), then once logged in I get a popup concerning a survey...  so I go there. One of the questions was have you tried new dungeon, no...  there is just nobody to dun with sleep   Still waiting for merge.

2 -2
Score : 3105

As someone who plays in the Elbor server, I strongly suggest that you consider adding this server to the merge. It is pretty empty.

1 -2
Score : 10

To be honest, the longer you wait, More people leave .. i dont want this game to die but it seems like you guys want it to die ? look at all that poor updates .. really ? ? ? is money the only thing you care about ? ! ? 

0 -3

I doubt that they are making that much money with the game at the moment. If it was the case they would have the ressources to code and make the merge. They are barely doing any marketing...  (which is part of the issue imho).
Beside, every companies want to make money, you are making money for a living too... so of course. Saying otherwise is kinda pathetic or living out of reality. 

2 0
Score : 1278

How many years has it been?

0 -1
Score : 3105

Seeing how the thread have kept going, I think they should give this a bigger priority.

Some servers are pretty empty for a game that requires a lot of grind and farming, the enchantment update will require even more. We need people to play with and a Server Merge would be a good (maybe partial) solution to this problem.

Consider Elbor too please and see how dead is Phaeris.

3 -1

The already stated that they are working on the merge at the same time as the update, they just didn't put it in the "planned updates" since it's not a game update but will only affect certain servers. It would be nice to get some updates about how it's going

1 -4
Score : 4346

Can Ankama at least talk to us? What exactly is the reason the merge hasn't happened yet? What is the problem?

1 -1
Score : 264

biggest joke since trumps election

3 -4
Score : 55

Two years have passed

cody5|2019-07-30 12:10:28
I read that in a DIO voice

I created a new character on Remington and played like a newbie, it's just fine for me, I mean it's really a fresh experience.
But I just wonder how many years would Wakfu devs take to make a proper server merge plan.
I know game might not be the main income for Ankama, but as a world famous company, Ankama should deal with such things in a more serious way. But now, it's just ridiculous, like a third-rate small studio.
0 0

I read that in a DIO voice

0 -1
Respond to this thread