Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Booster Packs: Now 3 times easier!

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - June 26, 2017, 11:15:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 92
Score : 7

About this new booster.
Before, I had hero booster about 1 month and 12 day, and then I buy god booster for 1 month. But it only show for 1 month in game?

0 0
Score : 6193

Usually different boosters hide behinf each other, it's not a very clear system but you have 1m of god, and then when that run out you will see the 1m 12d you had before

0 0
Score : 966

if you dont allow us to hide that interface you should at least allow us to modify the existing one instead of clogging 1/4 of my screen with interface by letting us switch between the wakfu guardian people thing between the mini map and back...????!

0 0

Hi everyone, while we are working with the team on making changes to the interface we are also making sure to share your feedback with them to show that we are listening, so if you have any other feedback on how you would prefer to see it, we would like to thank you in advance for sharing those with us. We also kindly ask that the tone of replies remains in a constructive one so that we can all work together in improving your experience as much as we can. smile

Score : 9051

At the very least: it should blend with the rest of UI style and color. Bright red and yellow??? If the people who made this banner are SO bad at matching colors, make them use a colorpicker on the rest of UI elements. And absolutely NO animation, please.

We're already reminded of the booster at the end of every fight, in the quest interface, in the promos you put in the launcher. If it's still not making you guys enough money, putting this intrusive banner won't change things to better.

2 0
Score : 9075

How about this:
Turn it into a "normal"-buff like the almanax ones.
Red-black icon to catch our attention if inactive. Bluish-friendly-something if active.

By hovering over it you can see the remaining time and the active boni.
And you could set the PLUS-button next to the Gift/shop, and have it blink like the "characteristics/spell"-button in the bottom interface after a level up.

Our main issue with the current version is NOT the blinking, ( at least not for me) it is the SIZE and the mismatch with the rest of the interface.
1 -1

The worst thing devs can do right now is make wakfu's interface look and feel more like one of the crappy pocket mining mobile games we likely all avoid by playing this.

The message this huge banner (that could have easily been replaced by a single buff icon like clan bonus') is sending is something like:  If you aren't paying every two seconds, you're basically "idle".  Is that the kind of game people would actually continue playing?  I don't think so.

Embrace your free players since without them the whales lose interest.

1 0

The booster selection being gutted with 90 day boosters completely removed is probably the biggest disappointment to me.  Why not opt for a monthly subscription service?  (Not as much money in it, huh? *sigh*)

0 0
Score : 2

Hello.

0 0
Score : 284

Why not just have a simple pop-up appear once every time you log in? It could inform players about perks of the boosters and players could close it and not have a piece of UI that just clutters the screen.

2 0
Score : 7185

If that is the case when you change characters as well, it might be a tad on the nose when doing Alamanx, or switching hero-leaders.

But your suggestion would be much better than what they did, IMO.

0 0
Score : 2256

Dear ANKAMA.

I have been a subscriber and client of this game using booster packs from store or steam you name it, for at least 3 years and heroes since they came out playing in ELBOR before the great and infamous rollback and REMINGTON, and I want to express my discontent and concern about the new interface, I want you to minimize or research for more ingenious ways to make the BOOSTER interface less intrusive and annoying for all players subs and non-subs.

Create just a single icon with a description of the features of which we currently have in blue green red golden color etc according to the active pack, I do not need to know throughout the whole game about something I know I have and already paid for! in a 6 icon row x2. 

Indeed all these years playing i would have wanted to manually modify the general interface to have more space on the screen for the game itself but if you have not done it in all these years I know that you guys will not bother to take it into account :T ...so, in such a way I hope you to consider and think about the modifications to be made in the new one and take more in consideration the players confort and not to obsenely sell sugestive messages to subscribe, please we all do not have 4k monitors.

Thank you ANKAMA.

PD: combat xp2 coming soon? two days with xp2 would be enough to forget this traumatic incident :-D :3
0 0
Score : 781

uh... from now we cannot choose 1 hero+booster.. well.....

0 0
Score : 2266

what rustles my jimmies is how there's near to no confirmation wether Zinit Part 1 will be available for F2Ps

0 -1
Score : 6193

I think they should throw zinit 1 out there for f2p, I'm p2p and see it as wasted space since no one is using it

0 0
Score : -10

How can I fill my life with a click?

0 0
Score : 7185

Bread. You need bread. It's worded very poorly.
When you have bread, you can click the little heart-symbol, and it uses bread until your health is filled instead of having to click/hold the bread-button on your shortcut-bar.

0 0
Score : 102

a not so necessary update =(

1 0
Score : 240

Request for interface removal

1 0
Score : 3378

So, after the last update I noticed the Booster interface is still looking terrible, it's still too big, and there's still no way to hide it.

The only positive thing in my opinion is that the sparkles were temporarily disabled, so it's a little less annyoing.

0 0
Score : 3378

To clarify by what I mean with "looking terrible": It still doesn't math the rest of the UI in terms of colors, size and design of the icons (they're flat, where every other UI piece has more lively and colorful icons)

0 0
Score : 42

I've been playing this game on and off since 2013, and it's really sad to see the constant wrong decisions being made. I think this game is still fun at its core, and that's really all I need to continually be interested. Unfortunately this game seemed to lack true direction from the start and it's dwindled into whatever it's supposed to be now.

I've spent around 40 dollars on this game over those years, which is more than I generally pay for FTP titles. The abysmal customer service, confusing priority on updates, continually leaving non-paying customers in the dust, unfixed bugs that have persisted through years and years of tutorial reforms... it's all just a big mess that doesn't do anything to hook players who aren't diehard fans of the tactics-based gameplay. I am though.

If I could suggest anything at all, if people in charge are supposed to be listening, you need to do something drastic. Most games, when their playerbase dwindles and the buzz ceases, go Free to Play to pick up some steam, but this unfortunately is techniclaly Free to Play. I'd suggest, maybe something like making sidekicks a free feature, since I in particular am a fan of strategic party arrangement and growth, without having the luxury of paying for the hero system, or having friends interested in play this game with me. Maybe even make the hero feature free. Go back to the drawing board on something. It's not looking good, guys.

After saying all of this, I just want to reiterate I'm a huge fan of the game and hate seeing it in this state. It's beautiful and unique and very fun with the right mindset. But you're clouding all of its positives by making decisions like this Booster UI thing. It's really a shame.

0 0
Score : 705

Yeah the word BOOSTER is pretty sucky.

1 -1
Score : 705

This is legit what happens to my vision after being exposed to it. Literally UNPLAYABLE.

2 -1
Score : 1127

So lemme get this straight. Before it was 360 day booster + heroes for 90$
Now its 360 day booster + heroes for 132$
Did anyone else notice they ramped up the 360 days Booster + Heroes by 42$

Or did I only notice that?

lol

0 0
Score : 7156

I saw it too, but I don't think that this is funny.
I hope we get the option to buy boosters more than one month at once with a little bit less ogrines.

0 -1
Score : 1127

Enceladon|2017-07-05 08:32:07
I saw it too, but I don't think that this is funny.
I hope we get the option to buy boosters more than one month at once with a little bit less ogrines.

Yeah I don't think putting them together and inevitably putting a higher price on it was a good decision for their long term players. Ankama is basically relying on new players 24/7 to fund them cause they really punished their current player base with this update.
0 0
Respond to this thread