FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Vote for the future plushies!

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - March 03, 2017, 17:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

The Ankama Shop needs your input! Because you are your own best advocate, we are asking you to vote for the classiest colours, the ones that will truly make your favourite creatures shine! Black, white, pink, turquoise, or even emerald green: which colour will best dress your future Dragoone plushy? And what about your future Gobball? The choice is yours!

Today, you can say your piece! As the old saying goes: "Whatever colours your boat". And as we have all kinds of boats in the Krosmoz, we want to give you the opportunity to colour your own! 

You may be familiar with our Gobball and Dragoone plushies, these little creatures that do wonders for the cuteness factor of our online Ankama-Shop! What say you give us your opinion on the colour you would like their sweet and fluffy hides to take? 

To vote, it's simple: just answer the survey that you'll find right there!
First Ankama intervention
Reshengu| - MEMBER (+) - March 03, 2017, 15:47:54
No love for the Tofus? D:

Always love for the Tofus. wub
Reineke-Fox| - MEMBER (+) - March 04, 2017, 09:09:14
Where's Bow Meows of all colors? Why not whisperers? Not even shushu mobs? Q-Q

Right now, we just wanted to get feedback for these two types of plushies which may influence the future ones as well.
JigglyKitty| - MEMBER (+) - Yesterday - 07:38:54
When will these be for sale? Or if they already are, could someone provide a link to the shop page itself?

We will be happy to provide a link once they are, and keep the Community informed. happy
kurniasari| - MEMBER (+) - Yesterday - 11:09:12
please fix my uptader ankama !!!!!! sad sad sad sad

Hi Kurniasari, could you please share with us your support ticket number if you have filed one with as many details as you can regarding your troubles with the updater. Thank you in advance, so that we can assist you, and get you back in the game in no time.
See message in context
Reactions 21
Score : 213

color of panda smile

0 0
Score : 428

blue/pink
rare in the actual game? I don't know

0 0
Score : 1

0 0
Score : 888

drago oon looks cute.

0 0
Score : 25

Black / White
Gobbals are perfect in white, Dragoones are nice in turquoise, black and gold but black suits a wider audience.

0 0
Score : 16

voted

0 0
Score : 2063

0 0

Dragoone plushies in bordeaux red / mint green.

0 0
Score : 625

No other mascots?

0 0
Score : 77

i'd love to get the pink gobball for my gf!

0 0
Score : -32

try fixing my uptader it wont download D: :@@@@@

0 0
Score : 184

When will these be for sale? Or if they already are, could someone provide a link to the shop page itself?

0 0
Score : -32

0 0

pink gobball for sure

0 0
Score : 24

i want more some whispering as plush or some meowtz or even the blue water dragon

0 0
Score : 72

where is pink dragoone :O ?

0 0
Reshengu| - MEMBER (+) - March 03, 2017, 15:47:54

Always love for the Tofus. wub
Reineke-Fox| - MEMBER (+) - March 04, 2017, 09:09:14

Right now, we just wanted to get feedback for these two types of plushies which may influence the future ones as well.
JigglyKitty| - MEMBER (+) - Yesterday - 07:38:54

We will be happy to provide a link once they are, and keep the Community informed. happy
kurniasari| - MEMBER (+) - Yesterday - 11:09:12

Hi Kurniasari, could you please share with us your support ticket number if you have filed one with as many details as you can regarding your troubles with the updater. Thank you in advance, so that we can assist you, and get you back in the game in no time.
Score : 2090

You guys should really make dolls in the form of plushies. They'd sell really well. Probably not the ultra though.

0 0
Score : 538

I would love dhreller aswell biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread