By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ballotwine's Day Competition!

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - February 13, 2017, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

Grab a pen! From February 13th to 17th, we’re all about Love with a capital “L”! So, let your heart do the talking and write down your tenderest thoughts on your very best paper (or use a keyboard) and write a love letter to the NPC of your choice. To top it off, there’s a Just do it emote and a Booster Pack - 30 Days up for grabs!

From February 13th at 3:00 PM UTC to February 17th at 3:00 PM UTC, we give you the chance to steal the heart of one of our NPCs. Oh don’t be shy, we all know there’s at least one that’s caught your eye!

Hey, what the...! Paws off! What were you thinking? You’ll have to romance our NPCs a little first! To win their hearts, you’ll have to use yours a little. Speak to them of love, show them a little tenderness...

But don’t forget, there are rules to respect in the game of love too:

• Your letter must be addressed to an NPC of WAKFU MMO.
  • It must be posted on the Entries Thread
  • It must be at least 150 words.
  • And last but not least, it must respect the rules of the forum.

Just so you know, and because love is pure, any messages that have to be edited will be disqualified.

Time to release your inner heartbreaker! And write with passion, because you could win a Just do it emote and a Booster Pack - 30 Days!

In total, 3 winners will be chosen per community!

So on your keyboards, get ready... woo!
First Ankama intervention
MuriCat|2017-02-13 22:20:45
I submitted my entry but messed up in it. I know editing is not allowed. Can you delete my submission so I can resubmit it?

It has been deleted but as a one time only because we do not wish for deletion to become a way of editing the entries. But as you can see we are spreading the love by helping. wub

We hope to see your new entry soon!
See message in context
Reactions 12
Score : 3293

I would love a emote
0 -1
Score : 1875

I submitted my entry but messed up in it. I know editing is not allowed. Can you delete my submission so I can resubmit it?

0 0
MuriCat|2017-02-13 22:20:45

It has been deleted but as a one time only because we do not wish for deletion to become a way of editing the entries. But as you can see we are spreading the love by helping. wub

We hope to see your new entry soon!
Score : 291

Is it ok to put a picture?

0 -1
Score : 4407

Ugh, I've spent 15 minutes writing a really long letter, and the forum just deleted it without posting it, I had to spend another 10 minutes writhing it again.
This always happens if I take more then 5 minutes writing a post, I hope you fix that soon.

0 -1

Hi cody5,

That is unfortunate to hear but love will find a way! If you will write a long reply in the future, I suggest to write it down in Notepad first. As for your report, we will share it with the team for checking.

Score : 4407

[Flatops]|2017-02-15 09:04Hi cody5,

That is unfortunate to hear but love will find a way! If you will write a long reply in the future, I suggest to write it down in Notepad first. As for your report, we will share it with the team for checking.
Due to my experiences I usually ctrl-c the text before posting it, but I guess I was overly optimistic this time. Eh I think i remembered what I wrote the first time well enough to write 90% of it again.
Also it supposed to have "the cat who got my tongue" instead of stole, but I'm not alowed to edit it, I just hope people get the joke.

0 -1
Score : 291
It must be at least 150 words.

I actually thought 150words was the limit XD. i refined my wording so much that it hit exactly 150words.

0 -1
Score : 15

Sorry, if I'm disturbing you but for error I sent a message before to write. Could you delete my first comment, thank you very much!

0 -1
"cody5|2017-02-15 02:40 [Flatops]|2017-02-15 09:04 Hi cody5,
Due to my experiences I usually ctrl-c the text before posting it, but I guess I was overly optimistic this time. Eh I think i remembered what I wrote the first time well enough to write 90% of it again.
Also it supposed to have "the cat who got my tongue" instead of stole, but I'm not alowed to edit it, I just hope people get the joke."

I noticed that you have made your entry and thank you for the added information that we will make sure to keep in mind as well. biggrin

"ChronoFox-|2017-02-14 08:22 Is it ok to put a picture?"

Yes, that is fine, however it will be the letter itself that will be judged.

"TeamRocketBoy|2017-02-15 06:29 Sorry, if I'm disturbing you but for error I sent a message before to write. Could you delete my first comment, thank you very much!"

Done, as a one time deletion only (and it only had one letter in it). We wish you and all the participants good luck, and for the ones who have not participated yet, make sure to do before February 17th a 3:00 PM UTC! happy
Score : 2218

IM LATE! end my life

0 -2

Thank you all for the romantic entries, all of them have stolen the hearts of our NPCs!

Before we announce the three winners, let's see what they're getting

• Just do it emote
  • Booster Pack - 30 Days

Now on to the winners! 

Alocispep

Georgiana Marni,

Many years ago I found myself lost in the world of twelve, i stumbled into a lovely little town i later learned was called Traff Algar square, i made my way through the crowd and then noticed you just like a lighthouse in the middle of a storm. As i approached it seemed like everyone else disappeared, just you and me staring into each others eyes, as we talked I realized you weren't what i was looking for, but you were certainly what i needed. We would tell each other the same stories over and over again but we didn't care. We were in love, although Bonta was my nation I will always feel like you were my home.

ImBensGirlfriend

My dearest Pappy Pal

I remember the day ... The day that I met you the first time. I remember it like it was yesterday. You stood right outside the house which roof I fell through. I looked at your wife with confusion although I didn’t know who she was at first I knew she would stand in my way of happiness one day. I got out the house and there you were, your eyes brighter than the kamas you stood in. My heart stopped, I couldn’t believe what I have seen. The most handsome man in the world. It took a fraction of a second for you to steal my heart. You're still here, even though there’s no way for you to leave your wife for me. Everything I became I did thanks to you, you’ve made me the Hero, a title I never thought I’d deserve. For you I’d do anything, I could write your name in the sky. For you my love I will come to the highest peak and shout out those words you’re ought to hear... I love you! Do you know what that means? My love is so great that I cannot breathe when you're gone ... I cannot live without you ... I get up in the morning in misery as I long for you. I run to Astrub where I can see you although I’ve been high enough level for so long that I should move on. But I love this place. Being able to see you to me, is like a crumb of bread to a beggar. Like a drop of water for the thirsty. As a ray of hope for the loser. I can’t believe this but you have become a part of me ... How did it happen?

I do not know. But I do know for sure that you are my one and only true love.

Mirikani

My Darling Violet, 

As I’m sitting here, I know you’re still in Unna Bridge welcoming any new adventurers and advertising what the place has to offer. I wanted to confess my love to you face to face but I decided to do it when the mood was right. For now I’ll enjoy the view of watching you work as I write this letter. I want to express my love and appreciation for you. Although I’ve worked up to become a very talented tailor, I just love looking at the blush you make when I always try on the new equipment you make for me. It’s really cute the way you try to hide it too. I’m so glad that we’ve gotten to be close friends and get to call you “kitten”; it really makes me feel special. I love the way you’re patient and listen to the way I want my equipment to be designed and when I see you work so hard at it at night, it really makes me smile. I also love that fun day we had when I tried to teach you how to fight a gobball; you were so scared of killing it and we ended up shaving off its hair instead to make a lovely ribbon which you now where on your arm. Well I know it has been a while since I last came to meet you since ive been exploring the World of Twelve but I realized that sometimes, venturing alone can get pretty lonely. I hope maybe one day I can get you on my adventurer, we can visit all different kinds of places and even try making rare equipment from the toughest of monsters. So my dearest love, I want you to know that I love you very much. When you finish reading this letter and you feel the same way about me, I want to go out on a date with you tomorrow. I’ve also prepared a little gift for you that I think you might like. I love you kitten.

Your cute cra,

Ren

A big thank you to everyone who took part! 

Congratulations to the winners, please check your Gift Box in-game and your pending gifts here for your prizes.

Thanks once more and we hope you enjoy the next contest.