FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Contest: Win a Portrait by Kme!

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - February 10, 2017, 09:29:04
AnkaTracker
WAKFU month starts at full speed with a competition to win a very special prize: a portrait of your character by Kme, creator of Mimi the Marvelous! You have until Thursday, February 16th to answer the questions.

We promised you surprises to celebrate WAKFU’s 5th anniversary and this is one of them! Show us your knowledge about the game: answer the questions at the following link and try to win the prize!

What’s the prize? A “dialog portrait” in the NPC pose, drawn by Kme herself based on an image and description of your character, drawn in the pose and costume of your choice! Then you can use it whenever you like, as your avatar or a background!

You already know Kme well: she has been a 2D designer on WAKFU since July 2014 and recently outdid herself again (there’s no other way to describe it) on the Quest of Nations – the backgrounds, equipment and character design. She’s the person you have to thank for that omnipresent character, Mimi the Marvelous.

The competition finishes on February 16th. A winner will be drawn randomly from amongst the entries, with one for each of WAKFU’s communities.

So let’s get started! Good luck everyone!
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

Those are all of our hard questions, thank you for joining! cool

See message in context
Reactions 25
Score : 762

Those were some of the hardest questions I've yet encountered. Good luck everyone!

(Also this is a really great prize, I love the art style and everything!)

1 -1
Score : 3

It says I have already taken the survey, when in actual fact I have not, all I did was fill in my name and email, signed up for that surveymonkey thing, and then that's it, or was the survey really just asking for my name

0 0
Score : 5325
Xiek|2017-02-13 04:11:27
It says I have already taken the survey, when in actual fact I have not, all I did was fill in my name and email, signed up for that surveymonkey thing, and then that's it, or was the survey really just asking for my name
likewise I think i missed somthing
0 -1
Score : -11
Xiek|2017-02-13 04:11:27
Same here. Any ideas and help?
0 -1

Hello everyone,

Score : 4401
Nevina|2017-02-13 03:50:36
Those were some of the hardest questions I've yet encountered. Good luck everyone!

(Also this is a really great prize, I love the art style and everything!)
Oh you good-for-nothing-legendary-hero, rgh!<_< 
0 -1
Score : 785

Oh i really like the art, i hope i wiiiin.

1 -1
Score : 1186
wub 
1 0
Score : 486

I really hope i win so i can use it as an avatar for my wakfu-only content YouTube channel.

*Fingers crossed*

1 0
Score : 4119

hope i winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, also flattops pls answer about if we did the survey early cause i cant take it again

EDIT: oh i get it

1 -1
Score : 3
Flatops|2017-02-13 09:13:51
Hello everyone,

Hah, and here I was looking forward to test my mettle to some World of Twelve knowledge, oh well
0 0
Score : 25071
Xiek|2017-02-14 01:39:30
Flatops|2017-02-13 09:13:51
Hello everyone,

Hah, and here I was looking forward to test my mettle to some World of Twelve knowledge, oh well

3 -1
Score : 5548

Ankama bringin' the japes

0 -1

Hi guys! Only one more day to participate! Please make sure you do get into the contest before it is too late, and to the already participants, we wish you good luck as well. smile

Thank you everyone for your participation in this special event! There were about 4500 participants between all communities. We will be sharing the results of the winners (one per community) this Monday in this thread, so stay tuned!

Score : 16

The moment of truth.. good luck to everyone ^^

1 0
Score : 11859

ONE HOUR LEFT AAAAH!!!

0 0
Score : 11859

So still no result?

0 0

Last 10 February, we started our month long birthday celebration with the Portrait Contest!

We asked really really reeaaalllyy difficult questions in order to win the grand prize. In case you’ve forgotten, it was a “dialog portrait” in the NPC pose, drawn by Kme herself based on an image and description of your character, drawn in the pose and costume of your choice!

Across all communities we had close to 4,500 participants who took part in one of the hardest contests we’ve ever hosted! We want to take a moment to thank you all for joining!

And now drum roll please for our grand winner, a big CONGRATULATIONS to Oamoka!

We will contact you by Ankabox to know how you can claim your prize.

Thanks once more and we hope you enjoy the next contest

Score : 4119

ok now do a contest for art by Xa, ill win that one for sure ;-;

0 -1
Respond to this thread