LVLing guild
Feca giving 42APcool
First guild wars coz of mining laugh
First try 2 kill DP... and finally 1st piece of equipmenthappy
Reaching prof lvl100
Arenas
First Meridia
Damn... that all was fun!!!

Somewhere in the middle Wakfu was changed for Bugfu.
And that neverending waiting 4 PVP...

Nevertheless there were a lot of bright moments.
And One day game was soooo boring...
deadly boring after lvl150... Wa was the last casual boss... next are... like work... hard work for penny...
No respect for old players (frankly speaking 99% of games dont show it)...

1 0
Score : 361

Happy birthday, Wakfu. happy 

0 0
Score : 414

Sometimes I really want to play Wakfu again. I login, and then see how I no longer have access to the hero slots, turning me off immediatly again.

With that single update you made the barrier of re-entry so high, I never returned once I stopped. Reasonably priced, permanent hero slots would have been such a great long term retention item, but instead of does the exact opposite, atleast from my point.

I will happily come back once there is a permanent hero slot offer for a reasonable price (no 100€ is not reasonable). Until then I continue to play other games...

Like Smite. I didn't play Smite for about a year now. But I still have it in the back of my mind, and if I feel the urge to play it again, I'll just login and play as I was used to. No need for an upfront payment. I may pay something to get some of the new skins, but I don't feel pressured into spending money. I would spent it because I want to, not because I need to in order to enjoy the game.

Same goes for Path of Exile. I did not play alot this league. I might not play alot next league either. But when 3.0.0 hits, I will play it again, and all my stash tabs and all my cosmetics will be waiting there.

Atlas Reactor... same as Smite, except that I currently actively play that game. If I ever stop for a year or so and then return, I have yet again everything unlocked to continue playing the game as I used to (which is having access to all freelancers).

Wakfu... I would like to play it, but I don't feel like paying money just now. And in return I no longer like to play it.

0 0
Score : 206

5 years and finaly Ogrest is gona have his butt kicked,congrats Ankama, keep bringing the goodies, and perhaps that cool wakfu hat wich was once obtainable in the 360 xbox wakfu game, it would go nice with all the costumes which shows the hat, we know we getting a costume already and that is always welcome. I must say also, this time around giving everyone a gift who simply logs into the game between those dates is definitely a better decision compared to the usual (whoever has purchased a sub before date...) this way is way better since everyone ,new and old can have a piece of the cake, congrats on 5 years and let the fun continue with good, new and constant new content.

0 0
Score : 318

Happy Birthday Wakfu! :3

0 -1
Score : 1

So when do we start getting gifts cause i havent got mines yet lol

0 0
Score : 4629

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/miscellaneous/21181-5-years-haven-bag-kit

so the dream gift is the haven bag appearance kit?

0 -1

Hi JSky,

The dream gift is a surprise and you'll find out soon enough when we deliver them to your Gift Box in the coming days.

We've started distributing the first gift yesterday and we will continue today. We’ve had a great turnout and we decided to proceed by batches in order to not overload the servers and cause any latency issues.

To give you an idea, we've credited 40% of the participants!

We’re requesting everyone to be patient, your gift will arrive soon! And if you find that time is passing by too slowly, don’t forget that we have a whole new and exclusive quest in-game that started this morning, designed especially for WAKFU’s fifth birthday. 

Thanks for the clarification, since the celebration is whole month, I can wait for that~ so, no maintenace this week?

0 -1
Score : 2389

did the bonus exp weekend happen already?

0 -1

Did someone say Bonus XP weekend?

Score : 77

Awesome! Everything we could've asked for and more!

0 -1
Score : 110

Could you please fix my infinite connection problem so i can enjoy the double exp weekend?

0 -1

Hi Arrrrrrrrrrrgh,

Kindly file a ticket here and our Support will help troubleshoot your issue.

P.S.

You have 11 letter R's in your name.

[Flatops]| - ADMINISTRATOR - February 15, 2017, 08:57:38
Hi JSky,

The dream gift is a surprise and you'll find out soon enough when we deliver them to your Gift Box in the coming days.

Thanks!!! The gift today is really the 5 Years Haven Bag Kit which is really a dream! Thank you! Happy Birthday 5times!
0 -1
Score : 16

(happy) HaPpY BiRtHdAy WaKfU {happy}

1 0
Score : 16

good game wakfu!

1 0
Score : -12

Happy B-Day!!

0 -1
Score : 214

playing since it was on beta i think on 2011.. level cap was 65 and end gear was troll set getting from event which the troll released from the cage and everyone seek it and kill to get the set.. :p and wild estate was a small island and had only excarnus in a middle.. XD Happy Birthday bugfu!

1 0
Respond to this thread