FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

5 years = 1 month!

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - February 09, 2017, 17:00:00
Announcements

You can't celebrate a birthday on the fly! WAKFU's fifth birthday is a cause for a month-long celebration. Until March 5th, get ready, it's time to party!

Over the coming days, WAKFU is celebrating its fifth birthday with great fanfare!

On the agenda: in-game events, a bonus XP weekend, web games, exclusive offers… and plenty of surprises!

To start, we'll be giving a gift to all players that log-in between the 10th of February (12:00 AM server time) and the 17th of February (11:59 PM server time). The gift will be injected to your Gift Box the following week.

We'll leave you to dream about it all… for the moment.

Join us in the World of Twelve until March 5th!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to JSky

Hi JSky,

The dream gift is a surprise and you'll find out soon enough when we deliver them to your Gift Box in the coming days.

See message in context
Reactions 40
Score : 1417

Alright, it's time for an event in a tavern and celebrate it with with some Root beer.

0 -1
Score : 11207

Ayyyyy, Happy Birthday \O/

0 -1
Score : 4401

I somehos got 2 days of boster, so WOOOO happy birthday!

What do I dooooo!

0 -1
Score : 105

HAPPY birthday!!! WOOOOOOO

surprises !!!! love love love XD

free 7 days booster XD

0 0
Score : 3

Nice !!! smile

Let the fun begin !!laughtongue 

0 0
Score : 525

still remember during obt . the launching of wakfu . Troyle always ingame and everyone at astrub due to p2p restriction . event hide and seek with gm . first time ever world of twelve has season . major rollback during guild emblem . sweet old memories . we grow up together with wakfu . hope it grow up well

0 0
Score : 3532

Sounds interesting, looking forward to the celebration. :3

~~

For comments and suggestions, kindly post them at this thread.

Suggestion:
~ Art Contest

Rewards:
~ Outfits (Costumes) made out of the gear like this helm, from the old battle arenas.
*[Link to list of other arena rewards, for your consideration].

~~

In terms of Nostalgia, anyone that wants to see what Wakfu was like back in beta and the fun bugs we found
(Immortal Xelor ~ Infinite Hammhour) feel free to check out "Back To the Future: Wakfu Edition".

~~~

Regardless, Happy Birthday Wakfu tongue 
1 -1
Score : 1685

Glorious i cant believe its been five years already! cheers and let there be at least 50 more!

1 0
Score : 31
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAKFU..hope i got a surprise 30 days booster mybe..XDXDXD
0 0
Score : 4401
DaebakZu|2017-02-09 20:31:53
I got a 2 day one
0 -1
Score : 11859

aaah, so thats why "monthly updates" take so year, ankama sees 5 years as a month *baddumm tsss*

HAPPY BDAY THO

1 0
Score : 3191
cody5|2017-02-09 21:57:09
I got a 2 day one

Are you sure that the 2 day booster you received wasn't from the advent calendar last year?
1 -1
Score : 31

yes i got from the advent calendar last year

0 0
Score : 467

Explosive fairies for everyone!!!

0 -1
Score : 8519

holy crap I've been playing this game for 7 years

1 -2
Score : -76

I want a live stream of all the developers sitting down and playing French Mario Party against each other.

Mario Party 1. Not an emulated version, but a N64 with N64 controllers. You're not allowed to wear gloves.

1 0
Score : 8867

Happy about it hitting 5th year.
Do check out those which has to be fixed and not yet fixed since 5 years. There are a lot of good things but there are much more bugs and issues as well. Hopefully this birthday try to fix those to an extend as well. smile

Steam achievement bug. Dungeons bugs and issues like that. Please have a look at why players are complaining. it is because we are frustrated with the game and issues but we still care.

Thank you, Sorry about pointing some bad things but happy birthday.

1 -2
Score : 258

as usual,combat and dropping and crafting XP doubles during weekend,that's would be fine

0 -1
Score : 5974
Tragrim|2017-02-09 22:37:01
cody5|2017-02-09 21:57:09
I got a 2 day one

Are you sure that the 2 day booster you received wasn't from the advent calendar last year?
i personally check and it is nope~
The last year Advent Calendar 2Days Booster still remain pending to be used~~

So, cheers for 2 days like VIP for the tokens~~~
0 -1
Score : 1405
OldHooks|2017-02-10 02:08:26
I want a live stream of all the developers sitting down and playing French Mario Party against each other.

Mario Party 1. Not an emulated version, but a N64 with N64 controllers. You're not allowed to wear gloves.
OK

NiuChang|2017-02-10 05:19:37
as usual,combat and dropping and crafting XP doubles during weekend,that's would be fine

Whoa whoa whoa. It's the fifth year so everything times 5.
It won't potentially ruin the economy or anything...double is fine
0 0
Respond to this thread