FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

1.51 Serial Crafters: Online!

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - February 03, 2017, 05:57:33
Reactions 40
Score : -15

Will the already linked items, that u obtained from the token machine, be unlinked aswell?

0 0
Score : 1851
Gelgy|2017-02-03 23:23:54
Well dang. I was hoping they'd flesh out the changes to drops & crafted gear Dy7 was talking about first. Ah well.
Same, now dungeons will become less rewarding overall, and the game will be filled with seething hate from a lot of hardcore players it seems, without any room for discussion that dungeons will be better, since the proposed changes from Dy7 that I was looking forward to is filed under "soon".
1 0
Score : 3965

i think that people would want most currently would be new content

but i will not deny that this patch is a big plus

0 0
Score : 1851
RaderElcaroman|2017-02-04 01:10:35
i think that people would want most currently would be new content

but i will not deny that this patch is a big plus
I think a lot of people prefer a meta shift. Current content is so boring since team composition for it is so painfully rigid in requiring a Feca + Ranged DPS. Anything else means having to be overoptimized for it.
Plus, they did release new content in the form of Moon Dungeon and Nogord, and I think those content weren't taken kindly at all.
Right now, I am just looking forward or wanting ANY FORM of sensible class balancing.
0 0
Score : 12801
saphiLC|2017-02-03 22:33:49
lol, devs turning the game into a casual game... because we all know that casual players are the ones that spend money....NOT
This patch is going to kill the market and make REALLY annoying getting tokens, gg ankama devs, you are super smart
For 3 or 4 years the old system didn't make wakfu popular and closing down server after server
Wakfu needs big changes

But this is still a waste of time, new content where every class could run would be a lot better.
1 0
Score : 7950
Akiraiz|2017-02-04 00:43:18
Gelgy|2017-02-03 23:23:54
Well dang. I was hoping they'd flesh out the changes to drops & crafted gear Dy7 was talking about first. Ah well.
Same, now dungeons will become less rewarding overall, and the game will be filled with seething hate from a lot of hardcore players it seems, without any room for discussion that dungeons will be better, since the proposed changes from Dy7 that I was looking forward to is filed under "soon".
Hardcore players a.k.a. players who forsake the community aspect of the game to 6 box everything then AFK at Alma.
2 0
Score : 2478

The game will change, but isn't wise to say will break. We did think was going to break when they bring linked items, and the big revamp turning the items stats random.

Who play multibox had better chances with drop, and now will have better chances with this new system.

First of all, they can make dungeon without wait for find members to fit in. They have a bigger chance to complete a dungeon, they can trade the resources freely, its proved, a multiboxer is better to complete in fight challenges just cause a fail turns a 6x fail, he/she looses much more failing it.

Doing more dungeons in less time, make more tokens, even in dif lvl range. They can make 4 dgs in moon, go to xelorium²+enu+sram, and so on. Now the items will be tradable, so multiboxer can get more items, and equip faster the team, and sell the items grab from machines.

I dunno why ppl are crying, the game will change, we have to accept this, who rush a dungeon before, will keep rushing, u will not farm tokens, but u will keep farming loot. If u think the drop is low, stasis it! U will always have the option to turn stasis 1 and farm faster then ever just to grab the tokens.

The only crying i would accept is from ppl who is not sub, cause this will have a big impact, but games where have this dif are supposed to be like that.

0 0
Score : 7244
SpaceWaffle|2017-02-03 22:42:20
saphiLC|2017-02-03 22:33:49
lol, devs turning the game into a casual game... because we all know that casual players are the ones that spend money....NOT
This patch is going to kill the market and make REALLY annoying getting tokens, gg ankama devs, you are super smart
If you sub you still get literally twice as much stuff as the non subbers
Subbed ppl gets normal tokens and unsubed ppl gets half, may be the same you said, but with a slightly difference that shows how ankama thinks (for example, when they made the game free to play, ppl expected ankama raising the exp for subbed ppl... but what ankama did is lower the exp for unsubed ppl).

And casual ppl dont really care about getting "x2" since casual ppl log less, so buying a subscription that runs out while they are not playing is not something casual ppl wants. Hope it makes sense.

AndersonMenezes|2017-02-04 16:16:28
Doing more dungeons in less time, make more tokens, even in dif lvl range.
Dungeons won't give tokens unless you use the retarded autolevel dungeon (moving something we had into a system no one asked for to force ppl using it.... reminds me of that pvp hub area no one goes and that made ankama destroy the temple to force ppl to go there...)
0 0
Score : 147

What about the existing crafting stations in our haven worlds, outposts, and cities? Will they also change? To high level machines, mid, low? I like my Haven world buffs so I don't want to be confined to my bag if I want to craft, and crafting in the outpost is pretty much the only thing I see people doing there now..

0 0
Score : 2283
Enspyre|2017-02-05 09:36:22
What about the existing crafting stations in our haven worlds, outposts, and cities? Will they also change? To high level machines, mid, low? I like my Haven world buffs so I don't want to be confined to my bag if I want to craft, and crafting in the outpost is pretty much the only thing I see people doing there now..
Crafting stations will transform into the tier 3 work stations which has all crafting recipes.
Same should apply to the outpost ones.
0 0
Score : 294

Anyone knows how much tokens moon gear will cost after next update?
I read somewhere a few days ago about an increase from 250 to 300, but don't know whether it's confirmed.

0 0
Score : 613

hey sabi or flatops, will Otomai's Pilgrim Shoes still be linked after the update?

0 0
Score : 22
SenseiRyuLee|2017-02-05 13:24:19
I read somewhere a few days ago about an increase from 250 to 300, but don't know whether it's confirmed.
300 for epics and 500 for relics, if I remember correctly.
0 0
Score : 3322
SangSub|2017-02-06 00:29:35
SenseiRyuLee|2017-02-05 13:24:19
300 for epics and 500 for relics, if I remember correctly.
Gold Croc epic, currently 400 tokens > 500 after update

Dagger Sives/Belt of the Winds relics, currently 10 tokens per frag (1000 total), after update 12 tokens per (1200 total)
0 0
Score : 12801

Relics from token fragments will have aura or not?

0 0
Score : 4369
Neneko88|2017-02-06 05:31:33
Relics from token fragments will have aura or not?
Token fragments are just normal normal fragments, so yes.
0 0
Score : 5

my only question here is will dungeons keep there individual tokens or will there be level grouped, say sram and wabbit and enu dungeons (maybe xelor past) are all grouped lvl 140-150 tokens???

0 0
Score : 6506

Grouped and you have to exchange the old tokens in the new tokens.

0 0
Score : 5

aah OK that seems a lot easier, DANG THESE NEW CHILDREN AND THERE CONFOUND TECHNOLOGY!!!!

0 0
Score : 1903

OMG well played wakfu devs i shall return from mah hiatus and buy shit ton of class change scrolls

0 0
Respond to this thread