FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Vote for the next reworked class!

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - January 26, 2017, 17:00:00
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 407
Score : 777

Hope they realized that enutrofs are currently in a bad state, no much players play that class if they do probably they were doing it for loot...but meh...it doesn't offers much in a team....and that's why its probably the least playable class for a few years now....

0 0
Score : 777

Enutrofs need the revamp...not many people mention it..because not even 8% of the population plays it ... it doesn't offer much( or anything at all ) at its current state in a group fight ......

0 0
Score : 6269

Being a bit more serious now - If the colours 'do' mean something, my guess would be that it represents a different kind of frequency. In this case, most likely a reference to the amount of people that picked a specific class as their main (given it was something we submitted along in the poll)
Most of the colours used correspond along to the 'item rarity" colour code Wakfu uses: Gray/White/Green/Yellow.

Of course this doesn't truly explain the minty colours and the red, but perhaps they needed a wider pool of green tints for variation between lesser extremes.. The red could obviously just be a very very low extreme wink

However, if it would indeed correspond to rarity of people playing the class as a main, the Yellow colour could well reflect a class very 'rare' to be picked as a main, whereas Black/Grays would represent common classes as a main. In that case, the big yellow block would likely be the Enutrof for instance, given people hardly main them, but still want to see them revamped.

0 0
Score : 1299
Rezilia|2017-02-01 06:09:30
Yvette-Worldbreaker|2017-02-01 05:58:39
That big green slice of pie is definitely votes to buff Cra.

It's kind-of confusing because there's only one color that's Sadida green (4.16%) and two that are Cra green (3.60% and 21.94%).

I actually doubt the colors are related to class colors, even the backgrounds of the class page, cuz there's like 5 or so greyscale colors.

Oh, and if anyone hasn't noticed, they didn't count Ouginak because there's only 17 categories. If would have been funny if they did.

It actually makes me wonder what their logic was for the color scheme, because it seems very...off. Have they ever posted a chart like that before? Are the colors the same there?
It was a joke - not intended to be analyzed.

ValvatorezSr|2017-02-01 07:37:04
There goes the needed Osa revamp. We will get another garbage iteration of Sacrier instead. Just revamp Sadida too for funsies
Even with one branch nigh unusable its still in a much better place than the broken and busted Sacrier. I'd have to agree with many others that Enutrof has an extremely high priority too, I hadn't even considered it until I remembered they actually don't even really do anything.
0 0
Score : 6181

C'mon guys. Enutrofs can offer a wide variety of things right now. The main problem is the number of people that play them just because of the pouches, it ruins their gameplay. Enutrof Promise + Trade Secrets (the combo that every loot bot uses) isn't the best the class can get out of their passives. I am an Enu main right now and I can offer plenty of damage support in most moon dungeons. The main issue comes that since I play with God Enutrof's Blessing, it's quite hard to explain to the team members that they should not touch pouches until the end...

This does not mean Enutrofs don't have priority though. Their gameplay is really outdated right now (sorry for the pun xD). I think they should go for Enutrofs AND Sacriers first. Since revamping just one will just go too slowly.

Sadidas need a revamp aswell, but I think they can wait a little longer.

Note: I am all in for removing pouches from the game. I am tired of being kicked just because someone thinks I am a loot bot. We already have too much advantage from having extra PP and I think too that they have to bring new changes to drop system, to make us more valuable in teams (increasing chance of everyone to drop items, not only ours).

0 0
Score : 1299
Niddhoggy|2017-02-01 15:59:44
... (increasing chance of everyone to drop items).
I think this is a wonderful idea, heck even a respectable kama boost would be pretty cool with the Enutrof naturally getting more but the party receiving a chunk of the action. Although Enutrofs aren't necessarily known for their sharing.

I actually think taking a page from the Ragnarok Online merchant classes would be a good idea here. In Ragnarok a merchant can spend zeny (kamas) to deal heavy damage.Think also of the gemstones in Enurado. Dealing damage with certain abilities increases your "kamas" (a fight mechanic similar to Sram's loot) and you can consume said Kamas for various buffs and alternate abilities. Leftover in fight Kamas could be translated into actual Kamas or prospecting for the entire party at the end of the battle. IDK, random thought, don't read too far into it.

The only issue I have with this idea is personally I don't really like to stack & consume gameplay but that's not to say its necessarily bad, just not my cup of tea. I do think Enutrof is in an okayish place, but I feel no one should suffer from the feeling of mediocrity.

As I said in a previous post, I don't want the classes who are over-performing to be nerfed simply because they are over-performing due to most others under-performing. My hope is that we see buffs across the board to make each class competitive and unique so we can all function (more or less) at the same level and with the same reliability as a Cra or Feca for example.
0 0
Score : 4391

If the baby blue isn't huppermage I'm going to be pissed
Especially if it's Osa.

I mean come on guys You guys have an useless branch we have half of our spells useless. Basically Osa is a stronger form of Huppermage currently.

On another note, I'm almost certain Sadida got the vote with Sacrier third.

1 0
Score : 2100

Regardless of who gets the vote, we all know they will delay the revamp for at least 6 months.

1 0
Score : 12957
Aqualad|2017-02-01 18:47:52
Regardless of who gets the vote, we all know they will delay the revamp for at least 6 months.
Exactly, they see revamps as "content" so to them it doesn't matter if it takes 3 or 4 years to revamp classes that need it.
0 0
Score : 2451
Yvette-Worldbreaker|2017-02-01 05:44:54
The unfortunate thing I see happening down the road however is a nerf to the Feca's performance because it is over-performing compared to the other two classes. Generally speaking MMOs have a funny way of balancing stuff, by which I mean they generally nerf one class instead of buffing the under-performing classes to be able to function at the same level. No one likes nerfs to their class, especially when they may be over-performing simply as a result of the other classes under-performing. So here's hoping we Sacriers and Panders get on the Feca's tanking level in the near future and Feca's don't get smited by nerfzilla.
That's usually the case yes but it's understandable this time because buffs alone won't solve it.
You could have both Sacrier and Pandawa being able to get high resists, generate good shields, have enough lock to keep the boss in check, have MP removal and even some Leather Plating-like passive/state but that won't be enough.

Feca got all of those things AND on top of that is an amazing support. So buffs alone would result in 3 great tanks except that one of them is also capable of greatly buffing allies.
The most extreme boss room example is in Tropickle where Feca has the easiest time buffing and would be able to give 2 of his allies 4 AP and 32% damage dealt and the rest of the team 12% damage dealt as well (and there's still Inversion too) and that's something that can't be just left like that if you want several classes to be competitive in 1 role.

Feca's supporting is fine but not alongside his incredible tanking.
Nerfing Feca's strong survivability would allow for more choices upon class creation. For example:
- Great tank that won't let the enemy slip away (possibly Sacrier or Pandawa).
- Decent tank that will be able to support your team with buffs (Feca).
0 0
Score : 8480

I think they should do something different with Pandawa tanking... I don't really like the idea of them being a face tank the same way sacrier and feca are. I'd like to see them do something like what the Dofus Pandawa does, which is to say that I want to see the Pandawasta summon in Wakfu.

It might be a pretty ridiculous change at first but I think it would be pretty nice... imagine it almost like the Sram's double, but more of a tank.

Here's my idea for it... I think it would be pretty cool to make Pandawa more of a summoning tank, since they can continue to position enemies around the map as well as maybe throwing monsters to the Pandawasta itself.

For those who don't know, the Pandawasta is an old Pandawa that balances on a barrel.

Spirit Bond: 4 AP (1 - 5 Range -- non-modifiable) -- Linear only
6 turn cooldown
Must be cast on one of the pandawa's barrels

--> Replaces the barrel with the summon "Pandawasta"

Pandawasta
50% of the Pandawa's HP
6 AP, 5 MP
Has the same base resists as the Pandawa, but +1 resist per Lv of the Pandawa
Has the same base Lock and Dodge as the Pandawa, but +1 lock/dodge per Lv of the Pandawa
Is controlled by the Pandawa
There can only be 1 Pandawasta at a time

Spells:
Prime of Life (0 Range)
1 turn CD
Costs 2 AP
--> Gives the Pandawasta +2 MP, dodges 1 time for free

Mass Charm (0 Range)
Costs 2 AP
No limit
--> Pulls all enemies within 3 cells in all linear directions to the Pandawasta

Bamboo Strike (1 Range)
Costs 2 AP
1 turn CD
--> The target is given +2% critical fails (2 turns)
--> The target loses 2 MP

Drunkard (0 Range)
Costs 2 AP
1 turn CD
--> Is given an HP armor of 10 (Earth) Base per Dizzy Stack of the Pandawasta (uses the Pandawa's mastery)
--> Heals itself for 1% of missing HP per Dizzy Stack of the Pandawasta
--> Consumes half of it's own Dizzy Stacks (rounded down)

Then suddenly the pandawa can do its normal stuff while the Pandawasta tanks a boss. Of course one would need to change their build around a little bit to build more lock/dodge and still be pretty tanky so the Pandawasta gets more tank stats.

The Pandawa would also need to frequently throw dizzy stacks on the Pandawasta (by either putting a barrel nearby/behind the wasta or using Milk Fountain to do it without damaging him) so that he could continue to heal himself and armor.

Also, this would make Milk Wave more useful as an ability to heal the Wasta when his HP gets super low

ALSO I'd like to point out that this would give the Pandawa some actual ways to utilize the thrown effects of spells like Milk Breath, Lactic Acid, and Explosive Flask to a greater degree when tossing the Pandawasta somewhere.

That being said it would leave the Pandawa itself to be pretty beefy and survive running around so close to hard hitting mobs.

This, by the way, is EXACTLY what Pandawa does in Dofus and it's part of the reason why Pandawa is such a unique "tank" in that game... because they can position stuff and weaken enemies while the Pandawasta holds down a boss.
3 0
Score : 24999

Dofus didn't made much sense in terms of summons (for example summoning huge cawwot...ok).
However i like the idea, though instead of the "pandawasta", the pandawa could make their own barrel cappable of locking. Maybe even barrel could become an actual summon who has turn and some skills (for example a skill to roll to different cell).

I just find it weird to summon own kind to battle (unless its a clone of you). Just imagine osamodas summoning their granpa as summon. Awkward.

1 0
Kikuihimonji|2017-02-01 20:08:34
Dofus didn't made much sense in terms of summons (for example summoning huge cawwot...ok).
However i like the idea, though instead of the "pandawasta", the pandawa could make their own barrel cappable of locking. Maybe even barrel could become an actual summon who has turn and some skills (for example a skill to roll to different cell).

I just find it weird to summon own kind to battle (unless its a clone of you). Just imagine osamodas summoning their granpa as summon. Awkward.
XD grandpa osa.

It is kind of a weird idea, i'll admit, but in Dofus it's my most favorite spell of the Pandawa.

Also it would be pretty cool if you could use Light My Fire on the Pandawasta and get the effect it has on the Barrel (ie, giving the Pandawasta the "flaming" effect while turning the attack into an AoE that scalds nearby enemies... flaming also gives the Pandawasta some bonus lock. It would then proc flaming immediately after the Pandawa's turn, since the Wasta has it's turn right after. (making this spell actually useful o_O)
0 0
Score : 1263
Neneko88|2017-02-01 19:06:14
Exactly, they see revamps as "content" so to them it doesn't matter if it takes 3 or 4 years to revamp classes that need it.

Which is ridiculous, since for many classes all they have to do is move numbers around. And now that I know there's an established formula they follow, and how simple it is, I don't see them as having any excuse not to just change the numbers. Sadida could probably be fixed in a day - or atleast get halfway there; they don't need to test it, we can, then they can finalize it, and done; because most people complain about Sadida's numbers (costs/values).

Now, Sac is different because spells may have to be added/deleted, but honestly the whole Feca argument I'm hearing - that Moon is balanced based on two Feca skills - could be easily solved by either nerfing or removing those skills. Then Moon could be "fixed" by, again, changing numbers - maybe a week of number changing at most.

Before they change the early game, they need to change endgame; I'll agree with that.

All I'm saying is that there's no reason they can't change some numbers around and start a testing phase while they're looking at inherently broken classes (like Osa).
0 0
Rezilia|2017-02-01 20:57:40

Which is ridiculous, since for many classes all they have to do is move numbers around. And now that I know there's an established formula they follow, and how simple it is, I don't see them as having any excuse not to just change the numbers. Sadida could probably be fixed in a day - or atleast get halfway there; they don't need to test it, we can, then they can finalize it, and done; because most people complain about Sadida's numbers (costs/values).

Now, Sac is different because spells may have to be added/deleted, but honestly the whole Feca argument I'm hearing - that Moon is balanced based on two Feca skills - could be easily solved by either nerfing or removing those skills. Then Moon could be "fixed" by, again, changing numbers - maybe a week of number changing at most.

Before they change the early game, they need to change endgame; I'll agree with that.

All I'm saying is that there's no reason they can't change some numbers around and start a testing phase while they're looking at inherently broken classes (like Osa).
feca mains will riot/quit if you nerf them.
0 0
Score : 1234

I'd like them to create a new mechanic instead of copying them from Dofus, when Iop was being revamp people almost begged for a Iop's wrath exactly like the dofus one, but at the end, things were all different and new and I felt very glad about it, glad about the game not turning Into Dofus copycat.

0 0
Score : 7286
Xillor-The-Shadow|2017-02-01 21:00:54

if you nerf them even more, you forgot the "even more" part :p
0 0
Score : 4111

i didnt riot and quit because of sram nerfs. i think feca mains would be fine if they got nerfs
0 0
Score : 1263

I only said two skills. Leather Plating and Avoidance.
0 0
Score : 24999

Imo the only problems with current feca are non dmging skills in elemental branch and lack of strong enough dmg that would bypass armors (fire gyphs) for the sake of fights between tanks that clearly will happen as long as pk is possible.
So in contrary they need buffs.

As for meta game favourising feca as tank... well the design of dungeons require "the tank" or something sturdy enough to keep boss busy/unable to reach other players at least not every turn. I belive that the problem here is lack of alternative tanking classes who could replace feca "in case its not online" or "in case it died due to disconnections or whatnot". Another problem is the dungeon boss mechanic design (or the dmg they deal to players who don't have 80+ resist). Meta bosses cannot walk about freely between players like Vertox does, because they just hurt too much (and in case of Kannivore with flowers around there's very little place to maneuver). I admit i was dissapointed by the fact that Kannivore can be locked. When they were announcing it, i was hoping it would be teleporting (traveling underground) to random spots, making it unlockable and unpredictable boss. That would have been more interesting and for sure his dmg and those poisons wouldn't hurt so much then.
0 0
Respond to this thread