FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Kwismas in Wakfu Fanart Contest!

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - December 05, 2016, 17:00:00

With the temperature lowering, the snow might make itself seen more and more around the World of twelve, and with it the kwismas spirit starts to invade its inhabitants, so here is a great occasion to show off your Kwismas spirit by participating in this fanart contest and win prizes, starting today until the 19st of December!

To your drawing board as we are proud to announce the Kwismas in Wakfu Fanart Contest

Some of you may be well into your Kwismas preparations in the snowy corners of the World of Twelve by now, and many of you may have memories to already share.

Therefore with this fanart contest get the chance to share your Kwismas in the World of Twelve with the community, and win prizes!

THE RULES

• The fanart must be matching the theme: “Kwismas in the World of Twelve” but with a twist as it must include an Eliatrope Dragon of your choice (Adamai, Baltazar, Efrim, Grougaloragran, Phaeris, and Shinonome), or maybe all of them, or even a dragon of your own design!

• Each participant must only submit one fanart by replying to the contest entry thread with a post until the 19st of December (4:00 PM UTC).

• Any text in the fanart must be in English

• The fanart must be of one’s own creation

• The fanart must adhere to the Forum Rules of Conduct

• Entries that are edited will be disqualified – if you wish to resubmit an entry, please edit and replace your previous entry with ‘DELETED’ and submit a new post.

• You can use sites such as Imgur.com to upload your entry and paste the submission into your forum message.

And here are the awesome prizes:

THE LOOT

Three winners will find themselves rewarded with the following:

30 Days Booster Pack and the upcoming Mini Ignemikhal Costume (released in Update 1.50 and pictured belowsmile

To your drawings, it is now time to get creating!

Submit your entries here!

First Ankama intervention
Onigokko|2016-12-05 23:58:49
Does the character have to be in dragon form?

Hi Onigokko,

Yes the WAKFU character has to be in dragon form.
PutThatSwordDown|2016-12-06 01:19:18
I do second the request for some reference images for dragons. If I remember well some of them don't appear in anime, or when they do, there's no shot of full body (Shinonome), or there's no human form of them (Baltazar).

Few questions:
- Should it be dragon, or human form?;
- If there's no official art of them in human form that can be used as reference, is it allowed to just design it on your own(using image of dragon form to loosely reference from)?;
- Can only Original Character/Dragon be drawn, or it has to be "assisted" by Canon Dragon(s)?

I want to participate, I've so, so many designs of dragons that are just begging to be used for something *-*

Hi PutThatSwordDown,

1. Dragon form.
2. We will ask with the team for dragon images that you can use as reference.
3. You can draw your original dragon.

The fanart has a simple requirement, we want to see this Kwismas are dragons! Whether they are WAKFU dragons or your original ones, it is up to your imagination.
See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : -0

will ,is comeing! do it .

0 0
Score : 3500

@Sabi, it might help if you provided pictures of the dragons.

0 0
Score : 62

Are you kidding? Go watch the anime for pictures d00d, im not even joking, the anime is good!

0 0
Score : 24965

You can always make a dragon of your own design.
So basically draw kwismas with dragon.

0 0
sjoerd|2016-12-05 21:41:12
Are you kidding? Go watch the anime for pictures d00d, im not even joking, the anime is good!
I'm not asking for me, this is a contest and not everyone has seen the show and/or can easily identify the
actual dragons.

For now, until we get better pics, this should atleast provide some idea of what the dragons look like
and help anyone interested in the contest:

~~~

Adamai : White Dragon ~

~~~

Baltazar : Brownish-Red Dragon ~

~~~

Efrim : Small Aqua-Blue Dragon ~

~~~

Grougaloragran : Black Dragon ~

~~~

Phaeris : Dark-Green Dragon ~

~~~

Shinonome : Rose-Red Dragon ~
*By far, the hardest to find pics of, the image below isn't "official" it's a fan work but gives a decent idea of
what the dragon looks like.

1 0
Score : 42

0 0
Score : 602

Dragons and Kwismas don't immediately spring to mind as an obvious combination--time to get creative lol

Also, shameless promotion, but Morail and I are running a Secret Santa Art Event in the Community Proposals for Nox! I know it's a little tough with a fanart event running at the same time, but the deadline for ours is longer (til the 31st!) and it's just supposed to be a fun and silly little event if you've got the time!

0 0
Score : 1686

I do second the request for some reference images for dragons. If I remember well some of them don't appear in anime, or when they do, there's no shot of full body (Shinonome), or there's no human form of them (Baltazar).

Few questions:
- If there's no official art of them in human form that can be used as reference, is it allowed to just design it on your own(using image of dragon form to loosely reference from)?;
- Can only Original Character/Dragon be drawn, or it has to be "assisted" by Canon Dragon(s)?

I want to participate, I've so, so many designs of dragons that are just begging to be used for something *-*

0 0
Onigokko|2016-12-05 23:58:49

Hi Onigokko,

Yes the WAKFU character has to be in dragon form.
PutThatSwordDown|2016-12-06 01:19:18

Few questions:

Hi PutThatSwordDown,

1. Dragon form.
2. We will ask with the team for dragon images that you can use as reference.
3. You can draw your original dragon.

The fanart has a simple requirement, we want to see this Kwismas are dragons! Whether they are WAKFU dragons or your original ones, it is up to your imagination.
Score : 34

Can I draw art in traditional style?

0 0
Score : 149

ive been waiting

0 0
Score : 149

just to make sure, you can draw ANY Wakfu character as long as you have a dragon in it

0 0
Score : 190

I'd prefer 8,000 ogrines and 30 day booster pack biggrin

0 0
Score : 190

^or 23,000 ogrines, 30 day booster and that new costume

0 0
kiokkomini|2016-12-06 11:32:57
Can I draw art in traditional style?

Hi kiokkomini,

Traditional and digital styles are welcome!
XboxMLG|2016-12-06 13:36:02
just to make sure, you can draw ANY Wakfu character as long as you have a dragon in it

Hi XboxMLG,

You are correct, and don't forget about Kwismas!
Score : 1461

Draw a sleigh pulled by dragons (Just like Santa and his reindeers flying on Christmas). Amazing idea I know

0 0

Sidenote: For anyone entering the contest, if you're posting your art on Deviantart, make sure to
submit your entry to the Ankama/Dofus/Wakfu group as well: ankama-club.deviantart.com/

@Sabi / Flatops:
Ankama Club has been looking for new Mods, perhaps you can work with the group in the future to
help promote your art contests.

0 0

theres no requirement in size of the drawing right ?

0 0

and is it okay to not have any text in the fanart right? I have been practicing drawing since years competetion, i hope i improved OwO

0 0