FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: New Times in Astrub!

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - September 08, 2016, 15:00:00
Announcements

How would you like to spend a night in Astrub? While you wait to be enlightened by the powerful aura of Sham Moon, you can test all the other functions of the coming update right now. Even in the dark, our dev team is waiting to hear about any bugs... So, now, booster pack or no booster pack, access to the beta server is available to everyone! So hurry!  

How can I access the beta version?

1. Download the beta client here.
  2. Connect using your usual sign-in information and test the new content.
  3. You can report the various problems that you encounter in English and in French*.

Take note that actions performed here will not have any repercussions on the standard server. In addition, since this is a beta server, its content is still under development and we may need to restart it or update it without warning.

Also, keep in mind that the content on this server is subject to change and doesn't necessarily reflect the final quality of content present in the game.

*If you are very fluent in French, you can give us precise feedback about:

• The Adjustable Level System. Send us feedback about this subject here.
  • The new Astrub. Send us feedback about this subject here.

A quick summary of Update 1.48

• The Astrub redesign
  • A new ultimate boss: Sham Moon (not available on Beta)
  • The Adjustable Level System
  • The Mentorship System (not available on Beta)
  • Chapter 4 of the Quest of Nations
  • The Villainy Vineyards Dungeon

You will also benefit from a different colored username in the live game until the next beta version to show your beta-tester status. Nice!

All you have to do now is modify your timetable so that you can participate in the beta test. See you on the other side...

For more information, read all our Beta changelogs here (in French).

First Ankama intervention
Xnub|2016-09-08 15:21:53
Any chance of seeing you on the PTS Flatops? wink

Please don't PK me.
RynthZero|2016-09-08 20:01:03
So I read this and see, we don't have enough subscribers to test things for beta, invite all players. Hope that this doesn't lead to more servers closing. Otherwise I'm hyped for a new UB ( when it hits live).

Hi Rynth,

We welcome all the help we can get to make your Wakfu experience better happy.
See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 1090

0 0
Score : 203

Everything announced here is old news from a feature not tha exiting to many,nothing to do in astrub,literally there's nothing in astrub,barely a map,but now seriously,what's new and existing this week and this month?almost half month gone.

0 0
Score : 12779
DarkHadoo|2016-09-08 15:55:37
Everything announced here is old news from a feature not tha exiting to many,nothing to do in astrub,literally there's nothing in astrub,barely a map,but now seriously,what's new and existing this week and this month?almost half month gone.
Supposedly this will bring in hundreds of new people
Ankama again wasting their time, that's what they do best smile

Didn't we have an astrub revamp last year?
0 0
Score : 4107

So I read this and see, we don't have enough subscribers to test things for beta, invite all players. Hope that this doesn't lead to more servers closing. Otherwise I'm hyped for a new UB ( when it hits live).

0 0
Xnub|2016-09-08 15:21:53

Please don't PK me.

Hi Rynth,

We welcome all the help we can get to make your Wakfu experience better happy.
Score : 7947
Oh it's far too late for that.
0 0
Score : 314

>beta client
>exe
>dmg
>not a jar file
Why?

0 0
Score : 3

So no more training room in the beta server?

0 0
Score : 53

exe! Alright! This should stop the stuttering..

0 0
Score : 34

The stuttering is not javas fault. It is the bad parameters sent by the wakfu launcher. The launcher puts a ram limit that is just way too small. They need to fix it.

0 0
Score : 42

Everyone come play on the Beta server and get stuck in Incarnum forever!

0 0
Score : 74

If you use steam to play, will the beta work with that?

0 0
Score : 516

Is the Beta Server under Maintenance since 22nd September?

0 0
AsuraBrasilX|2016-09-26 04:32:13
Is the Beta Server under Maintenance since 22nd September?

AsuraBrasilX,

The Beta server is currently up and running (it's online)!

Visit this page to learn the status of the Beta server.
Score : 1304

Don't really have time to get invested in beta testing but super excited. Any news on when everything might be functional for an update? Are we talking early October or past mid-October?

0 0
Rakakiki|2016-09-29 15:45:03
Don't really have time to get invested in beta testing but super excited. Any news on when everything might be functional for an update? Are we talking early October or past mid-October?

Hey Rakakiki,

Early October. cool
Score : 1304
Flatops|2016-09-30 07:31:31
Rakakiki|2016-09-29 15:45:03

Hey Rakakiki,

Early October. cool

Sweet biggrin 
0 0
Respond to this thread