FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Reincarnamation is coming on the 12th of July!

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - July 01, 2016, 16:00:00

In addition to the much needed Incarnam revamp, other events are in the works. What are these strange sand monsters that are invading the beaches of Bilbiza? You will have all summer to investigate and solve the mystery of “La Madrague”! We’ll see you on the 12th of July for the next update!

This update won’t be showing up empty handed (if you can conjure up an image of what you think that would look like; it certainly has the illustrators stumped)! Alongside this summery and recurrent exclusive event, which it’s important to highlight, Incarnam has been redesigned to offer newcomers a better welcome.

You will also find some Foggers looking distinctly fabulous, savage feathery creatures and the quest of Otomai's Disciples just got even better! That's not all, Moon Island Zone 2 is now open to everybody!

See you on Tuesday 12th of July in Update 1.47: Reincarnamation!

First Ankama intervention
reinomortal|2016-07-03 16:03:08
Gimonfu|2016-07-03 00:19:49
That picture looks fancy ..... and almost COMPLETELY unrelated to ANYTHING you announced for this update...
you wont believe me, but that picture will make sense once the update comes in wink (at least for people that are making new characters)

Hey Gimonfu,

They are connected to the new Incarnam. Reinomortal knows the low down from the beta server happy.
See message in context
Reactions 23
Score : 254

Awesome can't wait!!

1 0
Score : 2589

Fogger girls... yeah that photo-shopped fail is not even worth mentioning guys. Seriously. sleep
Excited for the New Incarnam though hopefully "the beginning" will be much more clear and explained.

0 0
Score : 7374

Yey more bugs. biggrin 

0 -1
Score : 1019

Can't wait.

0 0
Score : 223

I thought reincarnation

0 0
Score : 8

and you are not thinking of Waku in the first person? biggrin

0 0
Score : 103

Let's hope you don't forget that Nox English,I don't feel like translating Otomai and new quests,let's hope Bugfu Ankama can handle at least that.

0 0
Score : 2

I feel upset everytime a news comes i feel like it's not detailed or lacking crutial informations...
We don't either know what the breasts plate becomes after this update or any other detail on the new rewards...
I also feel that lot of time has been wasted on useless content like Incarnam that gets up to 3 updates/year while the team needs to work on more important content...

0 0
Score : 19173

I still wish they'd add stuff that would bring back and keep engaged the established players.

1 0
Score : 124

LEGIT!

0 0
Score : 234

cant wait for more bugs

0 -1
Score : 85

wow... XD
. i cant wait to see it

0 0
Score : 103

We whant to k if the progress we do on Otomais armor now is gona be taking in consideration or are we gona loose all we did so far,cus I'm at part 4,and Ik I won't finish it before the 12th.give us more detail,we demand that.we deserve that much.

0 0
Score : 9056

That picture looks fancy ..... and almost COMPLETELY unrelated to ANYTHING you announced for this update...

0 0
Score : 62
you wont believe me, but that picture will make sense once the update comes in wink (at least for people that are making new characters)
0 0
Score : 699
It should also make sense to Foggernauts who should get a "free" sex change...
1 0
Score : 39

Can you change the webpage front now that everybody has moved off of the whole new monk island please?

0 0

Hey Gimonfu,

They are connected to the new Incarnam. Reinomortal knows the low down from the beta server happy.
Score : -0

Niiiiice , New quest - Plus New Lag T~T

0 0
Respond to this thread