FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Calendar WAKFU 2016

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - April 15, 2016, 16:45:00
DevTracker

Yeah, sure, we know... it’s April already. It’s true that receiving a calendar in April is a bit like getting a chocolate rabbit at Easter with his ears already bitten off. Not cool. But, better late than never, right? You can now take a look at what’s coming over the next few months with WAKFU!

What’s new this year? We’ll be regularly updating the calendar! If you’re only just getting into the swing of 2016, know that every second Monday of the month, the calendar will be updated and all new content will be added. Don’t panic if it turns out to be a little lacking some months! We’ll get round to it!

Take the new dungeon this August for example... Are you wondering what kind of terrible monster might be lurking in there? What dark and dingy corners you might discover? You’re flipping out, right? Sweating a little? You want in NOW? Cool it. You’ll know everything when the time comes. We’ll fill up the calendar each and every month with all community news events.

So don’t hesitate to come take a look at our calendar and feel free to leave your comments!

Reactions 25
Score : 2492

They will try again?!?! I hope this time they do the right maths!

0 0
Score : 7981

Female Foggernauts?

0 0
Score : 746

Ouginak class in December?

0 0
Score : 9220

Bilbiza and King Jellix. Yes, cause i love those cubic gelatenous NIGHTMARE CREATURES!!!!!! ...so much

0 0
Score : 5306

Lol fem-foggers, sounds like a cash grab for appearance change scrolls.

0 -1
RynthZero|2016-04-15 17:23:20
Lol fem-foggers, sounds like a cash grab for appearance change scrolls.
Sounds like ppl kept asking abd we're finally getting them. Stop being stupid, please.
3 -1
Score : 4293

Chapter 4 coming in September? I cant wait that long QQ

ALSO THAT CLUE IN DECEMBER BETTER BE OUGINAK IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS!!!

0 0
Score : 1527

Way late and way vague. ALSO WHEN WILL YOU ADDRESS GUILD MEMBER LIMITS FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!

0 0
Score : 18191
Gunnerwolfang|2016-04-15 17:18:56
Ouginak class in December?
0 0
Score : 7304

so female fogger new class with water instead of fire ? ouginak on december... and still not finishing osa revamp? gg. Man, id love to work in ankama to have vacations full january and full june...

0 0
saphiLC|2016-04-15 19:39:09
so female fogger new class with water instead of fire ? ouginak on december... and still not finishing osa revamp? gg. Man, id love to work in ankama to have vacations full january and full june...
I think it's mostly a Bilbiza reference.
0 0
Score : 475

Looking forward to these events.

Hmm, would we have an option to choose whether we want the Foggernaut to be male or female?

Sounds like either we'll be getting the Ouginak class or a canine pet that is more like a dog than a wolf?

0 0
Score : 9052

I hope they manage to pull out more than 60% of the roadmap this time.

Those backgrounds tho! Pretty sick. Even if those are collages made of old artworks, they look amazing, nice work.

0 0
Score : 4396
Seguchi-sama|2016-04-16 00:57:57
I hope they manage to pull out more than 60% of the roadmap this time.

Those backgrounds tho! Pretty sick. Even if those are collages made of old artworks, they look amazing, nice work.
2 dungeons, 1 quest and a class for 8 months. Sounds like last year
0 0
Score : -3032

Sob about no pvp content but i hope it will be good, when it comes.

0 0
Score : 291
Osa is fine as it is. Is it not? I certainly don't want any changes for the worst
0 0
Score : 9976

It'd be cool if Female Foggers were like their Dofus counterparts, I really enjoyed using Dofus fogger, not particularly optimistic my wish will be fulfilled though.

@Trach
Their passives are a mess of "Makes X spell cost less/have more range." and Gobgob is completely and utterly worthless. Osas are fairly strong but they lack build variety outside of which elements you use (and even then most are Fire/Air). Even Foggers, who are often accused of lacking variety split with Fire or Earth as their secondaries, and further depending on whether the person prefers to just nuke everything with fogginator or use motherfogger to snipe.

For instance a potential update could fix their terrible passives, make gobgob builds viable and maybe introduce something that makes dragon form more powerful and adds in some other mechanics at the cost of summons.

I'd say even with all this considered they're behind Sadida and a fraction of an inch behind Sacrier for revamp priority.

0 0
Score : 9437

Tbh nothing really interesting... Was hoping for crafting, political and ecosystem revamps. The next few months will be so empty.

Osa is fine as it is. Is it not? I certainly don't want any changes for the worst
you must be joking. Did you try gobgob lately? Its so useless people forgot its there, lol.
0 0
Score : 1549
Trachinus-Draco|2016-04-16 02:31:03
We get to max out all passives at lvl 180 doesnt seem like finished, Gobgob has been never used after spell deck, Its total garbage, our -res spell is a total joke and needs to be fixed instead we got lvl 140 healing pet nerfed and bwork spell changed
0 0
Respond to this thread