FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Hidden Face of Moon

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - April 08, 2016, 16:00:00
Reactions 52
Score : 1464

Umm, it is said that the pet is still purchasable, but from where? whats the link to the purchase?

And seeing the stats would be most preferable for the pet.

0 0
Score : 7283

rock passive is still bugged in beta....

0 0
Score : 350

Where can you find changes related to ecaflips and fecas?
It would be lovely to know if they unbugged xelor dial resists too

0 0
Score : 177

It's absolutely ridiculous that players now have to be online for 2 hours to get the almanax bonus. Much of the community is in some form of school including myself. I don't have time to log on and play for two hours each day just to get a bonus that I will then have to play even more to get the benefit of.

0 0
Score : 177

Also, congratulations Ankama on releasing a patch that removes subscriptions. Everybody in my guild, myself included, no long have subscriptions after the patch. Also, osas are unable to restat, and can't fight until they do, but since they can't, they're unplayable.

0 0
Score : 1617

Im an osa and succesfuly restated bro. Just take off shushu emblem so your spells dont exceed your levels and relog

0 0
Score : 5046

The changelog is right here
Click here

0 0
Kiwibun|2016-04-12 17:41:06
Also, congratulations Ankama on releasing a patch that removes subscriptions. Everybody in my guild, myself included, no long have subscriptions after the patch. Also, osas are unable to restat, and can't fight until they do, but since they can't, they're unplayable.

Hi Kiwi,

We are aware of the issues you have reported. Please relaunch your client to find our fix for the restat and for the Booster Pack.

Hi everyone,

For any Update 1.46 issues and bugs, kindly report them here.
Raziel-Shadower|2016-04-09 03:28:22
finally come to papa little kerubaby biggrin

Papa would have to wait a bit sad . We are currently squashing some bugs regarding Update 1.46. Once we have resolved the main issues, we will be unleashing Kerubaby!
Score : 2458
Flatops|2016-04-08 16:00:00
Water… Earth… Fi…HUPPERMAGES!

From April 12th, the Huppermage will be available for all players! Find out more about this new class.

In the coming update, we're offering you the opportunity to play the latest class who are able to combine all four elements! Consider that, with this class, the balance of the Krosmoz is in your hands!

From April 12th, the Class Change service will also include Huppermages!

Not quite true.

As of April 16th: If you read the description in the shop --> The Class Change Service specifically disallows becoming a Huppermage. 
0 0
Kwai-no-kami|2016-04-16 21:07:00

From April 12th, the Huppermage will be available for all players! Find out more about this new class.

In the coming update, we're offering you the opportunity to play the latest class who are able to combine all four elements! Consider that, with this class, the balance of the Krosmoz is in your hands!

Not quite true.

As of April 16th: If you read the description in the shop --> The Class Change Service specifically disallows becoming a Huppermage.

We have updated the item description. You can now safely use the Class Change Service to change to a Huppermage.
Score : 2458
Flatops|2016-04-18 09:23:48
Kwai-no-kami|2016-04-16 21:07:00

Not quite true.

We have updated the item description. You can now safely use the Class Change Service to change to a Huppermage.

As of April 20th: But did they check the item descriptions in the in-game shop?? :unsure: tongue

Still sez: "You cannot become a Huppermage" in the in-game shop descriptions.
0 0
Score : 7974
Kiwibun|2016-04-12 17:22:51
It's absolutely ridiculous that players now have to be online for 2 hours to get the almanax bonus. Much of the community is in some form of school including myself. I don't have time to log on and play for two hours each day just to get a bonus that I will then have to play even more to get the benefit of.
Translation error. You get bonus upon praying, and it's 2 hrs long as always.
0 0
Respond to this thread