FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A hat in Tactile Wars colors!

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - March 07, 2016, 11:30:00

So what’s the link between Tactile Wars, DOFUS and WAKFU? Well, technically there’s none… However, you'd be wrong to think so! Play Tactile Wars and you’ll get a code which’ll make you come back hat in hand! Very handy for flying your army’s colors all through the Krosmoz. 

Tactile Wars is a strategy game for mobile devices and tablets. You play as The Hand, the head of an army of pigments who are ready to show the enemy their true colors just so they can defend their own! Form ranks, lay mines, tanks and turrets with just a simple flick of your finger

Ankama’s worlds don’t always look the same as each other, but sometimes their paths do cross. By playing Tactile Wars, you can get a code that gives you the chance to get a helmet you can proudly flaunt in both your MMOs, DOFUS and WAKFU!

To get the item code, you have to reach level 10. This code will be available in the menu options.

Scarcely 10 days after its release, the first mobile game from Ankama attracted a million players. Better yet, it got featured in the App Store for multiple countries the very week it was released! So? What are you hanging about for? There’s a color explosion of an adventure out there waiting for you!

Click here...
...and the code will be here!

First Ankama intervention
Gimonfu|2016-03-07 14:13:45
So, since Wakfu is lagging as heck, you are trying to divert us to playing another of your games??
Smooth move, Ankama, smooth move...

Hi Gi,

For more information regaring Wakfu's latency issue, please refer to this post.
kvchin|2016-03-07 23:12:41
Why I can't download it in UK? It says 'This item is not available in your country'. Need help.

Hi kychin ,

I would suggest to file a ticket here to confirm your region with Support.

reinomortal|2016-03-07 23:39:04
This seems nice, tough i am having the issue of the code not being valid, i tried multiple times with variations such as all caps and no caps but none seems to work, it might be due to the confusing font that the game decided to use which works by itself, but not in giving codes XD

Anyway is nice from developers giving away free stuff even if it is a small thing such as that helmet, thanks anyway.

Update as of 9 March

Hi reinomortal,

I would suggest to file a ticket here verify your code. For the mean time, have you updated Tactile Wars to its latest version?
See message in context
Reactions 39
Score : 168

I'll try it out ^^

0 0
Score : 9075

So, since Wakfu is lagging as heck, you are trying to divert us to playing another of your games??
Smooth move, Ankama, smooth move...

1 0
Score : 17831

It could be a good game, but meh... I kinda prefer playing the games I want to play, not the games you want me to play.

0 -1
Score : 2644

Not gonna lie, it is a pretty good game XD

0 -1
Score : 340

Looks cool.

0 0
Score : 1255

I tried playing the game, still playing it.

Really fun game!

0 0
Score : 311

Is just a hat,?no full costume? Can u advertise somt new and exiting coming this week / month somt that make us exited about loging in?a sale on shop doesn't cut it. man,I envy Dofus on that last one.

0 0
Score : 591
grougaloragrande|2016-03-07 17:29:43
Is just a hat,?no full costume? Can u advertise somt new and exiting coming this week / month somt that make us exited about loging in?a sale on shop doesn't cut it. man,I envy Dofus on that last one.
It's just a hat, which is weird considering they have art of a full costume... I'm assuming they'll sell the full costume at a later date.
0 0
Score : 192

i played this game, it was fun but i sucked xD

0 0
Score : 12129

I actually am really enjoying this game.

0 0
Score : 7278

whats the point if its just a hat? no costume = no thanks

0 0
Score : 591
saphiLC|2016-03-07 21:48:29
whats the point if its just a hat? no costume = no thanks
I'd be fine with the helmet if didn't clip with my Iop's haircut.
oh.. just realized that the front page's art isn't a costume, it's just dofus foggernauts with the helmet.
0 0
Score : 160

Where do I put the code in wakfu?

0 0
Score : 1255

So I played it a bit and I have one question.

Is the game pay to win?

0 0
Score : 1035
HipsterGott|2016-03-07 21:56:18
Where do I put the code in wakfu?
Hello, you can put the code in here wink

O Respeitador  
0 0
Score : 85

Why I can't download it in UK? It says 'This item is not available in your country'. Need help.

0 0
Score : 62

This seems nice, tough i am having the issue of the code not being valid, i tried multiple times with variations such as all caps and no caps but none seems to work, it might be due to the confusing font that the game decided to use which works by itself, but not in giving codes XD

Anyway is nice from developers giving away free stuff even if it is a small thing such as that helmet, thanks anyway.

0 0
Score : 160

Yeah it is saying code is invalid and probably because of confusing font

0 0
Score : 149

Anyone notice that tactical wars people have same outfit design as dofus foggernaut, or was it just me?

0 0
Respond to this thread