FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Coming soon...in patch 1.46

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - March 04, 2016, 08:22:43
DevTracker

We have new settlers on WAKFU's Moon Island. Who could they be, friend or foe?

Improvements in the display of lock and dodge.

1. When hovering your cursor over your character,who is in a cell adjacent to an enemy, you will see green cells that permit movement and you will also see red cells where you cannot reach because of the MP loss triggered by the enemy’s lock. You can also see this when it is not your character’s turn enabling you to plan ahead and take into account the loss of MP.

2. If you hover your cursor over another enemy orally (player character or monster),you can see where they can move and where they may be locked. This is based also based on their stats. With this, you will be able to know if you can lock a fighter, or if the fighter can dodge you!

3. If you look closely you will see that the display of MP now takes into account where the fighter may be able to go if the lock wasn’t in place. The crate (displayed in the screenshot) is an obstacle for the Iop and that is taken into account for the possible cells where he can move to.

You will be able to test this feature on the next Beta update so please send your feedback about this new addition to your combat strategy!
First Ankama intervention
Viliax|2016-03-10 04:53:48
The one on the right:

lol. jk

If you have more ideas of what it looks like, post away, let your imagination flow!
See message in context
Reactions 109
Score : 7980

Crocodyls? Probably foes.

0 0
Score : 1560

Yes!
*slams fist on desk*
I want my gator friends!

1 0
Score : 16242

Yeah, pretty sure those are foes, not friends.

Although man, I would not object to a questline that involves siding with either kanniballs or crocodyls being added to Moon Island. Wishful thinking.

Any news on how soon to expect the next update? Like, ballpark estimates?

0 0
Score : 12956
Gelgy|2016-03-07 19:53:13

Although man, I would not object to a questline that involves siding with either kanniballs or crocodyls being added to Moon Island. Wishful thinking.

So many great ideas (that are easy to add) that ankama doesn't add

You want to pvp? side with Lenald or wabbit (pvp event in the island)
Same with crocodyls and kannibals

But ankama is a company now they just do the same thing over and over pretending "they're unique and do things how they want"
2 -1
Score : 24999

I don't know man. Fangs with spit flowing from bloodthirst, sharp razor weapons, predators with the will to kill... i am certain they are friendly!

2 0
Score : 7286

hope they are capturable...also... date for the new patch? soon is never soon enough

0 0
Score : 2332
Gelgy|2016-03-07 19:53:13

Chances are like moon side A it will be on beta for 2~ months before it shows up on live.

I wouldn't expect it till may personally.
0 0
Score : 410

reminds me of tidehunter (dota2's design at least)

0 0
Score : -1424

ohh no.. looks like i'll be back...*soon*

0 0
Score : 10989

Looks really cool. I love the design from the shadows alone.

0 0
Score : 17866

Would've been nice to have some more information than just this. One of the monsters on the picture were already revealed, and the other one is no surprise; every monster family has more than one monster in it, after all.

Waiting on actual info.

0 0
Score : 772

Beta when? cool 

0 0
Score : 5439

Beta Friday? Click here

0 0
Score : 4641

Update from twitter

Didn't we see these concept images weeks ago ???
0 0

@Cali The click here link in my above post is for the same picture you posted lol. And yeah we saw 1/2 of the concept art already

0 0
Score : 19189

Wish they'd put in those cute lil Atooin turtles from Dofus. Those were fun.

0 0

Maybe we can have the turtles as a quest mob instead of having a recoloring of some mob from the lower game?

0 0
Score : 410

hope one of those is a water dps summon for osa. still missing one of those

0 0
Score : 518
Caliiintz|2016-03-08 19:24:54
Update from twitter

Didn't we see these concept images weeks ago ???
Its so muscly :3 I want to ride it into battle!
0 0
Respond to this thread