FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Huppermagic School Course

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - January 22, 2016, 16:00:00
Announcements

The Professor of Dim Arts has disappered, and you’re the immediate replacement, welcome to class… Professor!  

It’s your first day at the Huppermagic School, and you’re the new teacher! We recently lost our Professor of the Dim Arts, so a spot in the faculty is available, as well as a new course to study! We’re calling on your expertise, Professor, to introduce a new course for the Huppermagic School at Rok Island.   

Course Requirements

• Tell us the name of the course, and a brief summary (in 50 words or less to be exact) of what that course will be about. 
  • The course name and description must be themed around what subject does a Huppermage need to learn to establish Krosmic Balance, it can be a core subject or as an elective.
  • Submit your course title and description on the entries thread
  • Posts that are edited will be disqualified. If you wish to resubmit an entry, please edit and replace your previous entry with ‘Deleted’ and submit a new post.
  • Entries must adhere to the Forum Rules of Conduct.  

The 5 (five) best entries will be rewarded with an International Huppermage Pack*!     

The submission of entries ends on the 25th of January 3:00 PM GMT / 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST.  

Let your creative magic flow, and impress our Headmaster!

*Pack contains
  • Huppermage Access
  • Huppermage Haven Bag Kit
  • Huppermage Costume
First Ankama intervention
microundeas|2016-01-23 14:56:33
Can i have 52 words?? xD

Fixed xD this was my original idea, but then i remember the 50 word rule tongue

"The healthier way to heal

Did you ever feel like you needed to do more than damage in a fight? Did you ever feel like tear is just not enough?? If so then this is the right class for you!!

In this class you will learn to take the best out of tear, and if you really into healing you might be able to steal *cough*cough* I mean learn a few spells from our friends Eniripsa.

So what are you waiting for?! Sign up!"

Hi micro,

Post your entry here so it will be valid for the event!
See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 4367
Deleted. 
0 0
Score : 2334

Wrong thread Pakonitan, he put a link to the thread too.
Click here

0 0
Score : 1148

Ombre de init
toujours fait pleuvoir

Hang on. That's the same letter as last time, isn't it? Still no chance of finding out what "z" looks like in that font then...

0 0
Score : 4905
Can i have 52 words?? xD

Did you ever feel like you needed to do more than damage in a fight? Did you ever feel like tear is just not enough?? If so then this is the right class for you!!

In this class you will learn to take the best out of tear, and if you really into healing you might be able to steal *cough*cough* I mean learn a few spells from our friends Eniripsa.

0 0
Can i have 52 words?? xD

Hi micro,

Score : 4905
Flatops|2016-01-25 08:10:40
Can i have 52 words?? xD

Hi micro,

I know Flatops (Thanks any way ^__^) this was just my original, large, idea tongue i posted a short, and valid, on the right page smile 
0 0
Score : 114

Good work everyone! I truly hope we all have learnt a few important things about these Huppers c:
As a joke relief, I made an extra outside of the contest for those who has the time.
Education in a nutshell.

Balanced Diet

Throughout milleniums of experience, we have proven the book to be our true edge of our sword. But more importantly, the books told thou to cheerish the wellbalance within your inner self..- No we are not talking about some grimm tale about souls, more accurately, we are talking about those 7 plates of boowolf steak you had for dessert. Yes that's right! Not let go of bad habits of one sided elemental use, and bring yourself to find a broader understanding of these magnificient books and eat the wisdom! (Not literally)
-Gives bachelor of Engineering of Wellbalance.

0 0

The Headmaster has chosen the 5 new courses to be introduced in the coming schoolyear.

As reward for their insight and literacy, the Professors of these new courses will receive a Huppermage Pack.

Check your Ankabox on how to claim your prizes!

The new Huppermagic School Courses are

:tap: Huppermage History 101 by Professor Heilias
To understand our present we must look back to the past including the very foundation of the Huppermage school.
The class will learn both the accomplishments and mistakes of the Huppermage's art over the ages as to not repeat said mistakes; learning from them.

:tap: Krostronomy by Professor EtiennetteHeartstrings
Ever wondered what turns the tides in Sufokia? How the sun travels across the bright sky of Bonta? In this course we will observe the motions of the universe, its dimensions, and how these divine forces effect the balance of our world's elements. Become the next Ecalileo!

:tap: The Balance of Creation and Destruction by Professor Deashotshooter
Krosmic Balance cannot be achieved through excessive Wakfu or Stasis. In this core course, Huppermages will learn the basics of the two principle energies flowing in the world, the importance of both with regard to maintaining balance, and how to control them through planting and destroying.

:tap: Spell Of Diplomacy by Professor jmeygan
Wish to go on an adventure but afraid you'll get beaten to pulp because of something you say or do? This is for you!

Offered:
Sof'skin Harmony: Basic vocabulary and greetings in most known languages
Social Sof'skin: In-depth study of the lifestyle and cultures around the Twelve

:tap: Biodiversity: Conservation Of Our Wildlife by Professor Merleawe
In this course, we'll study the importance of maintaining a balanced and healthy ecosystem; which is the rawest natural example of Krosmic Balance. This study will include Flora, Fauna, Human Civilization's effect on the natural world and what we can do to help improve the balance in our ecosystem.

A big thank you to everyone who took part and enjoy our next contest!