FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Anathar Pack on Steam and in the Shop

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - October 23, 2015, 16:00:00
Reactions 39
Score : 7165

the vital cocktail bug was not fixed. just drank one and didnt work. hmmmmmm....

0 0
Score : 210

At sabi ...taking bug seriously aye ?

Phaeris bugged 4days already ... do something sad or at least if cant fix inform the community what is happening ... much dungeon are inaccessible and that vital cocktail bugged ..3weeks ago ...or a month ago.

Click here

0 0
Score : 2

Was thinking about making money. First.

0 0
Score : 2789

The main reason this new pack doesn't offer heroes at all, is because Steam has a refund policy. If it offered heroes and the service doesn't work, then a player can justifiably ask for a refund.

1 0
Score : 349
Sabi|2015-10-24 03:52:07
annahsaur23|2015-10-23 20:15:02
ive been waiting 3 weeks already,tried to message them, send ticket, create thread and comment on forum but nope still nothing. Even if they cant tell us all things, they can atleast try to tell the players the situation. But no they dont, like the hero bug, before it was release there is already a thread about the item loss and level bug and lots more, but they choose to ignore that and still publish the hero slot on the shop even tho it is still bugged, and now they are selling vital potion included in the anathar pack which is bug as well. Now tell me is that their best in your perspective?

We do take bugs seriously and I know that it can be frustrating waiting for fixes, be assured that your reports and feedback have been shared by your CMs.

But we just do not have any update yet to share with you. The Vital Energy Cocktail was corrected in the last hotfix and therefore was put back in the Shop.

The Anathar pack was actually already created a while back, well before the last game update, and was already scheduled to be offered in Steam.

I do want to thank the Community for being so kind to make those bug reports to us, as it is very important to get as much information as possible and we do apologize for any delays, or the feeling of them taking a long time that some of you have, but with the recent events you can be sure that the team is working really hard on everything.

Thank you for your patience and do not hesitate to share you ticket numbers of any with your CMs via Ankabox.
ive tried my vital potion and it still doesnt work, so its not yet fixed, as yin91 says if youre taking these issues seriously atleast you will care to make a thread or reply a about the problem in phaeris and give the community information about the situation,

FYI phaeris is bug, market, dungeon, appearance, kamas.. everything..
its been days like this..

SuicidalFiend|2015-10-23 20:27:15
annahsaur23|2015-10-23 20:15:02
SuicidalFiend|2015-10-23 19:51:16
Please, try and understand, that they mean the best they do when it comes down fixing bugs. They can not just simply come here, telling you they're plans for the future with all the other things they're overwhelmed over, not only just fixing bugs, but continuing to developing the game, which also costs money.

They care about players and give the best level of satisfaction they can. This is just how I see it from my perspective keep in mind.

They don't mean to ignore you nor do they believe that it's the best way to keep you waiting, it's just, what exactly are they suppose to reply with, or tell you for that matter, when there's no possible way of doing so?

It just comes down to paitents, and if you don't have time to wait, message on directly, and ask for a response.
ive been waiting 3 weeks already,tried to message them, send ticket, create thread and comment on forum but nope still nothing. Even if they cant tell us all things, they can atleast try to tell the players the situation. But no they dont, like the hero bug, before it was release there is already a thread about the item loss and level bug and lots more, but they choose to ignore that and still publish the hero slot on the shop even tho it is still bugged, and now they are selling vital potion included in the anathar pack which is bug as well. Now tell me is that their best in your perspective?

Please, don't twist my words around, I've given you my best perspective, of all the angry players on the forums. You shouldn't go quickly into turn, and just assume that they're ignoring, they can't do everything in one go, they're humans, dealing with other humans, and can't do everything you're asking for one, the moment you ask.

They're dealing with the older stuff first, maybe, who knows. Everything takes time, so have a little more paitents and try to enjoy the game, even though it's still in development, the best way you can, and for others. You don't need to buy, if you don't want to, just enjoy the game, and others will buy, if they want to.
im not twisting your words, i know youre all optimistic and stuff but the way i experience it its not good at all. What im saying is they could atleast inform the community like even if its not an update, just inform them like 'hey phaeris market is bug blah blah its not advisable to do this stuff blah blah until we figured whats causing the issue'

im not saying that people should not buy, what im trying to say is the situation makes the player not buy anything from the shop.
0 0
Score : 9048

Maybe the team works hard, but there's still not enough manpower and probably passion about this game. If players feel that devs don't care enough, it should be indicating something important, you know.

Vital energy cocktail is still broken.
6+ months ago, I reported this item not working in shushu dungeons, well, to be precise, working as a healing spell therefore being cancelled by the dungeon mechanics. It's still the case. Even if you drink it outside the combat, it doesn't restore your hp.
The coctail will very likely kill you in zwombit dungeon, didn't bother going back to this content and testing though.

0 0
Score : 3491
Seguchi-sama|2015-10-24 15:19:31
Vital energy cocktail is still broken.
6+ months ago, I reported this item not working in shushu dungeons, well, to be precise, working as a healing spell therefore being cancelled by the dungeon mechanics. It's still the case. Even if you drink it outside the combat, it doesn't restore your hp.
The coctail will very likely kill you in zwombit dungeon, didn't bother going back to this content and testing though.

Yup it kills you in Zwombbit dungeon, although the last time I was there was monthssssss ago, doubt anything has changed though ~_~
0 0
Score : 7909

sales team probably cant dont code, just fyi

I mean if youre pissed with the people actually making the game then sure, go ahead. But it wont go anywhere here.

0 0
Score : 210
Soundtrack8|2015-10-24 16:24:11
sales team probably cant dont code, just fyi

I mean if youre pissed with the people actually making the game then sure, go ahead. But it wont go anywhere here.

we all wan improvement is it wrong asking even? and the bug on phaeris is really crippling the gameplay. Ever seen a marketboard less than 40 item inside ... apart from kama god buying stuff .

If we dont post our dissatisfaction here ..wat else u wan me to do suck it up and quit ? or just let it be seeing one by one fellow member of phaeris community just quit out of dissatisfaction.

Something need to be done ..monoka need a partner seeing how slow support goes ...sadden me how wakfu is a good game platform that just riddled with ongoing issue that make it lose it population

Ennjeidp|2015-10-24 10:36:38
The main reason this new pack doesn't offer heroes at all, is because Steam has a refund policy. If it offered heroes and the service doesn't work, then a player can justifiably ask for a refund.
lol ikr
0 0
Score : 7980

VITAL ENERGY COCKTAILS- That don't do anything because they are still bugged.

0 0
Score : 349

i cant even go to dungeons with a party -.-"

0 0
Score : 38

why would i pay 80 euros for this? why would anyone in their right minds do so? come on ankama bring us some 20 dolar packs that are not a complete waste of money and dont get me wrong the items look cool and all but its just completely retarded the price

0 0
Score : 538

Why not to sell vamp costume separately?Btw there's already another pack with phoenix,why not include different pet here (as golden surimi or borbat for example)?

0 0
Score : 756
edrr2182|2015-10-25 03:32:48
why would i pay 80 euros for this? why would anyone in their right minds do so? come on ankama bring us some 20 dolar packs that are not a complete waste of money and dont get me wrong the items look cool and all but its just completely retarded the price

Because if you happened to buy all those separately you would pay more than 80 euros?
0 0
Score : 149

This is a joke right? I'm sure there will be plenty of Phaeris and Elbor players queing for this amazing pack (80 Euro?! wow, must be getting REALLY desperate) - how about you give this pack out as compensation?

0 0
Score : 2789

Just a public service announcement. If memory serves, the Costume found in this pack will most likely be bugged if the pattern holds. Linked Costumes from recent updates (like the Hoodlum costume bought via tokens, Justice costume from the steam pack) and others don't actually get linked to your costume list like regular costumes, they get stuck in some sort of costume limbo. They will occupy a slot and not become equipped like a regular costume. If you are buying this for the costume, at least know the risks. Oh, and don't buy now if you're from Phaeris or Remington or even Nox. Those servers have login issues, and you will be spending a lot of your time logging in.

0 0
ReiYano|2015-10-24 05:34:50
the vital cocktail bug was not fixed. just drank one and didnt work. hmmmmmm....

Thank you for the report on this and all of you who have also shared that with us, the Vital Energy Cocktail has been asked to be checked on by the team, as we indeed want it to be working properly for everyone.

Yin91|2015-10-24 06:12:20
At sabi ...taking bug seriously aye ?

Phaeris bugged 4days already ... do something sad or at least if cant fix inform the community what is happening ... much dungeon are inaccessible and that vital cocktail bugged ..3weeks ago ...or a month ago.

Click here

We understand the urgency and have shared the reports received with the team, we hope to be able to share resolutions or an update on these as soon as possible. Here is also a link to a previous post: here.
Score : 849

HA pay 80 euro, i payed 50 for the magmock and its gone because of the reroll and i stil havent got it back because ankama *support* no way il pay anything again

0 0

Hi everyone,

The team has verified the use of the Vital Energy Cocktail and is able to see the state being consumed at the end of combat.

Therefore if you are still encountering an issue with this Shop item please use the bug report template and report it to us in the 1.44 bug report forum so that we can investigate further.

Vulpix|2015-10-28 08:49:11
HA pay 80 euro, i payed 50 for the magmock and its gone because of the reroll and i stil havent got it back because ankama *support* no way il pay anything again

Hi Vulpix,

Would it be possible to share with us your ticket number please so that we can do a follow up. Thank you in advance and we apologize for any delay.
Score : 21

someday ankama is gonna go down...

1 0
Respond to this thread