FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Server News: Remington Compensation

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - October 13, 2015, 10:02:00
Reactions 157
Score : 90
TommyTrouble|2015-10-13 20:51:50
Consider giving other servers some Compensation too- not only were my Osamodas and Foggernaut pretty unplayable the first week of Moon, but we've also had to put up with listening to Remington players screaming their collective heads off. Something to ease the headache of the Moon Update would be most welcome, for everyone.
I hope you get an entire MONTH of rollback for the next update so maybe, maybe, you'd understand how we feel.
1 0
Score : 19149
lymsha|2015-10-13 21:00:07
Consider giving other servers some Compensation too- not only were my Osamodas and Foggernaut pretty unplayable the first week of Moon, but we've also had to put up with listening to Remington players screaming their collective heads off. Something to ease the headache of the Moon Update would be most welcome, for everyone.
I hope you get an entire MONTH of rollback for the next update so maybe, maybe, you'd understand how we feel.
Trust, having played Dofus since 2005, I know the pain of Ankama rollbacks. Still doesn't make it O.K. for much of a Server to dupe items, and then complain about it getting fixed. I know there are plenty of innocent players buried under the Rollback, but the alternative was obviously far, far worse. Folks should be thanking Ankama for restoring some semblance of stability to the Remington economy.
0 0
Score : 1546
Also players who got suscription at least 2/3 months ago, until today should get full compenstation. I got my suscription on sunday but that does not mean I was any less affected by this,same applies to players who got theirs before. If I knew I would have suscribed on friday, but who the heck does that when game is in such a state.

Anyway I think everyone deserves some potions, that would keep some low lvls playing and maybe support Ankama in the future.

Its like they dont even care if this lovely game dies out <_<
0 0
Score : 3

This compensation is less than lack-luster. It's very unfortunate that this happened. I know there are bugs that are to be expected with any new patch, however the bugs in this patch makes it feel as if it were never beta tested in a live environment. You are forcing your legitimate players to pay for what the exploiters did, and you idea of compensation is a joke. The game is not easy by any means, and it's honestly one of its selling points. It's very alarming that such a large bug could erase hours upon days of work with little to no reparation.

Furthermore, it makes no sense that all characters created after October 2nd are lost while you allow characters made before that deadline to keep the EXP they have gained. This means that the loss of created characters is not due to some kind of bug that allowed these characters that were created to get ahead, instead it is a consequence of the roll back that you do not know how to remedy. You WILL lose a lot of money if you do not make this right with your players, and you WILL see a very large dip in activity. It's very unfortunate, as I said, since this was one of the most innovative games I've played in some time.

0 0
Score : 3

This is the most expensive joke I have ever heard of.

0 0
Score : 604

Well, we all have lost a complete week of gameplay. It is NOT Ankama's fault but these cheaters'. Go and find and so burn them instead of Ankama ...

Just calculate what we are going to get within that booster week:

* 5 days of +50% Crafting XP
* 5 days of +50% Prospecting
* 2 days of +100% Combat XP
* 2 days of +100% Crafting XP
* 2 days of +100% Prospecting
* 5 Wisdom Candies of Fortune for even more XP
* 10 Growth Kribbles to instant lvl 50 your Pets and Mounts
* Missed Stat Points rewarded back

.. and we get this everything FOR FREE !!!

Now, for subscribers who "may" be upset after the rollback get the same boni as mentioned above PLUS:

* 7 days of Booster time
* 5 extra Wisdom Potions
* 5 extra Prospecting Potions

Final Outcome is so:
What we had lost after the rollback aka 7 days can be gathered x3 back within the Compensation days. PLUS the cheated items are gone, too!!

Example:
Before the rollback you had got 50 high-tier Fragments after 7 days.
You lost these 50 Fragments during the rollback.
Within the upcoming 7 Compensation Days, you will get 150 Fragments back.

This makes you save a whole week dear Ladies & Gentlemen.

BEST REGARDS,
N3

0 -3
Score : 386

What do you say about a theory that loosing and deleting freshly made chars and alts over the span of this dupe fiasco was indeed intentional and only masked by general incompetence they normally display so readily.
In their brain damaged view, shafting all the new players wasn't as important as shafting dupers freshly made accounts and alts for item transfers and safe stashing of ill gotten loot till the heat cools off .
Told you they were Zionistic Jews biggrin 

0 -1
Score : 604

Well I have forgot to mention about these lost characters. Well... It wont be that hard and long to level Characters up to 100 within a few hours, especially with all these boni we will get.

This Compensation Week is more than enough, but there is one issue tho, "one":

I ask to get 3 more days of FREE using the Hero System with +50% XP. Let's call it:
"Bonus Hero Weekend"

Regards,
N3

0 0
Score : 2

the Kamas will be returned ?

0 0
Score : 10

I don't feel like playing anymore, ty bye.

In fact, all i ever wanted back is my transmutation runes and my tokens.
Nothing boost token gained nor giving transmutation runes.

I feel betrayed.

AND we lost like 10 days of hero system.

1 -1
Score : 34

Ankama dont forget the missing spell point that u did delete!! (or do a restate all classes, u did screw up we did not)
And for god sake give us the 1 week hero system back.

0 0
Score : 223

Thanks Ankama, i like it^^

0 0
Score : 123

RIOT! RIOT!!!!!RIOT!!!

0 0
Score : 123

I LIEK HERO SYSTEM TRIAL SO MUCH!!!

0 0
Score : 120

You guys need to chill, we are lucky there are compensating at all, the time you spend complaining could be time spend getting back to where you were pre-rollback

0 -1
dussan77|2015-10-13 16:31:08
And when are we getting back the items we bought from the shop?

Hi,

If you still haven't received your purchased items in your gift box, kindly file a ticket here and our Support will check.
Score : 100

Free Hero Trial please..

0 0
Score : 7900
N3tRunn3r|2015-10-13 23:48:19
Final Outcome is so:
What we had lost after the rollback aka 7 days can be gathered x3 back within the Compensation days.
How did you come to this conclusion?
+50% for most of the compensation days wont even double let alone triple your loot / craft exp.

Lets say before rollback you were getting 10 fragments a day, total of 70 in one week. If there was no incident, no rollback etc this would amount to 140 (two weeks normal play).

Now lets look at the compensation week.

With +50% and the same amount of farming should yield about 15 a day. With +100% for 2 days it should become 20 a day. Or a combined total of 115 (one week rollback + one week compensation).

Thats quite a few less fragments, even though both require the same amount of time. Other people have mentioned, they had heroes for free and a brand new island so they were probably even more active than usual.

Is this game free? Yes.
Did the rollback help the economy? Yes.
But are people likely to stick around when a company reverses a weeks worth of work with poor compensation? Hell no.
0 0
Score : 5

let me renew my hero slot frist plz

0 0
Score : 6
N3tRunn3r|2015-10-13 23:48:19
Well, we all have lost a complete week of gameplay. It is NOT Ankama's fault but these cheaters'. Go and find and so burn them instead of Ankama ...

Just calculate what we are going to get within that booster week:

* 5 days of +50% Crafting XP
* 5 days of +50% Prospecting
* 2 days of +100% Combat XP
* 2 days of +100% Crafting XP
* 2 days of +100% Prospecting
* 5 Wisdom Candies of Fortune for even more XP
* 10 Growth Kribbles to instant lvl 50 your Pets and Mounts
* Missed Stat Points rewarded back

.. and we get this everything FOR FREE !!!

Now, for subscribers who "may" be upset after the rollback get the same boni as mentioned above PLUS:

* 7 days of Booster time
* 5 extra Wisdom Potions
* 5 extra Prospecting Potions

Final Outcome is so:
What we had lost after the rollback aka 7 days can be gathered x3 back within the Compensation days. PLUS the cheated items are gone, too!!

Example:
Before the rollback you had got 50 high-tier Fragments after 7 days.
You lost these 50 Fragments during the rollback.
Within the upcoming 7 Compensation Days, you will get 150 Fragments back.

This makes you save a whole week dear Ladies & Gentlemen.

BEST REGARDS,
N3

what about the lost restat quest? and it is my main in this server. think about if your main put major pt to kit skill or some other stat.

plz reconsider a restat or active all the missing quest during the rollback
0 0
Respond to this thread