FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Server News: Remington Rollback

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - October 08, 2015, 18:00:00
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 457
Score : 752

didn't read the whole thread, maybe someone already mentioned, but hope craft and profession xp will be saved too, that's an important detail.

0 0
Score : 1742

In general, quest and tolken items also shouldn't be touched, I would hope. There is no fear in those being duped.

0 0
Score : 291

I like...deleted the game already xD

0 0
Score : 87

What about the linked items i bought with tokens will i lose them too? O.o

EDIT: Not to mention i bought class change for one of my accounts hope there will be no effect on this.

0 0

Ugh and citizenship points, I'm gonna lose like 2.5k. sleep The more I think about it, the more I realize I'm losing. Thanks Ankama.

0 0
Score : 299

Can i have a rollback to have the money i bought ogrines back?

0 0
Score : 3

aye, what about ogrines used in that period of time?

0 0
Score : 1195

Will spell xp be rolled back?

0 0
Score : 6

bye wakfu

0 0

Spell exp and ogerines, also good questions... -.-

0 0
Score : 6

has just the unjust world in which we live, to still suffers from injustice in the game ( sorry for my google translate)

0 0
Sabi|2015-10-08 20:17:58
AndersonMenezes|2015-10-08 20:01:32
Are we going to receive 7 almatokens too? I did on all my accounts in all my characters for 1 entire week, i can show T.T
We are working on the compensation details, so I cannot confirm this yet but it is important to receive such feedback too. Thank you also for your nice comment. smile

shankissimo|2015-10-08 20:29:23
Please consider including tokens acquired during period of rollback in the compensation!

And numerous other players said the same! Don't lose hope, chances are tokens will stay!
0 0
Score : 80

I have done nothing, except to play honestly, and do my best to help others.
I never came anywhere near any of these items, or relics or whatever. I never had the money.
So I am now "guilty" until proven innocent?
Find the people who did these bad things and broke the rules.
Get rid of them.
Roll them back.
But to punish an entire server filled with players because it is "easier" somehow..
It is not just.
It is not fair.
I am not a nationalist or a flag waver, but I expect better from
people in Europe.
I like this game.
I like the story of Wakfu and what it stands for.
I am DEEPLY disappointed in the Management.
This is NOT Wakfu.

0 0
Score : 3

its just plain stupid,i leveled few chars from 0 -147 in that week,bought loads of geares for different levels,so does that mean tommorow i will have a 147 with gobbal set?

0 0

^Yes.

0 0
Score : 729
heinouss|2015-10-08 22:50:28
its just plain stupid,i leveled few chars from 0 -147 in that week,bought loads of geares for different levels,so does that mean tommorow i will have a 147 with gobbal set?
If you have bought all those "loads of geares" for ridiculously low prices, you are lucky to even get to play your chars.
1 -1
Score : 139

what about tokens?

0 0
Score : 3390
What about sidekicks? Are they gonna be treated as characters too? All my sidekicks were pretty well geared. But I unequipped everything to use it on my heroes. After the rollback are the items gonna be equipped on my sidekicks or am i gonna lose those too?

0 0
quicksilver1|2015-10-08 22:38:20
I have done nothing, except to play honestly, and do my best to help others.
I never came anywhere near any of these items, or relics or whatever. I never had the money.
So I am now "guilty" until proven innocent?
Find the people who did these bad things and broke the rules.
Get rid of them.
Roll them back.
But to punish an entire server filled with players because it is "easier" somehow..
It is not just.
It is not fair.
I am not a nationalist or a flag waver, but I expect better from
people in Europe.
I like this game.
I like the story of Wakfu and what it stands for.
I am DEEPLY disappointed in the Management.
This is NOT Wakfu.
There were lots of fake equipment distributed tothe casual public, 100s of relics 100s of legendary items 1000s of runes, who knos how many sidekicks/potions/other items... The only way to really solve this is full rollback of server.
0 0
Score : 255

k we ratain xp and levels, does it work for professions too?

0 0
Respond to this thread