Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Server News: Remington Rollback

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - October 08, 2015, 18:00:00
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 457
Score : 3031
SusVa|2015-10-09 13:06:14
This is my first game that actually developers need this much time to "figure out" what exactly to compensate.

This is my first game that actually developers need this much time to do rollback week after whole instead instead of closing server for weekend and doing rollback at Monday

FTFY
0 0
Score : 86

Yeah, i agree with you. They should have turned servers off asap when they learned about dupe bug and perform rollback+hotfix

0 0
Score : 1317

lost all my equips... wow i was even thinking to buy ogrines ... you change my mind... COMPLETELY!!! THANKS FOR SAYING NOT TO USE MY MONEY FOR THIS .......... arghhh

0 0
Score : 138

ok so after i checked i lost almost 50lvl leather job and also all the mats i got during this week !

You suck at giving us good time for a game, i'm not talking about dev or CM but ankama staff in general !

You better give us 1week of double xp or something like this and not some fking emote/costume and other useless shits you like to give us !

SO FOR COMPENSATION XP BONUS / TOKENS (yes cause i lost tons of tokens from dung but also temple, and about this: it's token/char not just about account so make it 7 x number of char ok?) !!!!!!!!!!!

0 0
Score : 4

Hey ankama you said you will just rollback on items but why is my account rolled back to where I deleted a character and created a Masqueraider who is level 48, but when I opened my account he was gone and the funny thing is the one I've deleted came back... I thought you said the levels will remain but what happened to my new made character? please explain?

0 0
Score : 7

lost 264 euros in that 1 week ,i dont think they can give anything big enough to compensate me...

0 0
Score : 218

Thanks Ankama...I made up my mind I am done playing the trash that was once nice...Or was it even then?...you waste too many peoples' time and you can't even apologise, but instead you choose to babble about 'We must set the clock straight...blah blah blah...'. I think that Wakfu was just fine until you did this, great job on another ruined server. I wasted so much time playing this game just to get this far...so thanks for making people realize it was all for nothing.

0 0
Score : 3032
SiegeGates|2015-10-09 13:31:40
Hey ankama you said you will just rollback on items but why is my account rolled back to where I deleted a character and created a Masqueraider who is level 48, but when I opened my account he was gone and the funny thing is the one I've deleted came back... I thought you said the levels will remain but what happened to my new made character? please explain?

The similarities in our situations is absolutely uncanny.
0 0
Score : 46

I sense nothing but outrage in Remington.
I personally have lost about 60 hours of grinding my professions up, the items I could live without but combining that with the experience lost. I can't see this as a redeemable action. Even if something like double experience/ items, that is still another 30 hours I would have to put in to simply get back to the point I was at. Assuming I would even h ave that much time to sink into it at the given time of redemption.

0 0
Score : 320

The characters will retain their levels and experience earned during that period.
This statement is bullshit my main is the same level but the professions are from 55
to 17
GG miner lumberjack handyman

We are working on the details of a server wide compensation, which we will be sharing the information as soon as ready.

a week of our lives back playing this and supporting you,hmmm
double xp for two days some people might miss out on?
an xp award for when people log back in that stays till its used.
two days xp on professions there will be no resources as everyone will be doing it
THINK HARD AND FAIR FOR THE WEEK OF OUR LIVES THAT JUST GOT SHAT ON

NOT EVERYONE READS THE FORUMS DAILY, POST THE INFO INGAME
TOO LIKE YOU CAN DO WHEN THE SERVER IS CLOSING,
THAT WAY YOU WOULD NOT HAVE PISSED EVERYONE OFF,
EVERY HOUR SO WE ALL KNOW WHATS COMING

WE ARE KEEPING YOU IN A JOB RESPECT YOUR PLAYERS

0 0

This rollback wasn't a successful one. Ability points are behind levels, spell exp also got rolled back.

0 0
Score : 1317

thanks for making us realize that our efforts in collecting the items was not important for you. really thanks. !!

0 0
SusVa|2015-10-09 13:47:55
This rollback wasn't a successful one. Ability points are behind levels, spell exp also got rolled back.
I know right? such a complete failure at trying to solve a problem.
0 0
Score : 72

How isthe game Player focus ?
I made an account , subs it , playing heroes , and now All my Heroes are gone , ,What about keeping the lvl ?
I bought 3 costumes in shops for 3 of them , and now i dont even get Orgines back or Even return the costume ? How is this game work ?

0 0
FireCooler|2015-10-09 13:50:32
thanks for making us realize that our efforts in collecting the items was not important for you. really thanks. !!

I didn't say such thing, i also lost my self a lot items, DP items, 4 epic items, a lot of tokens and etc. I'm waiting to see what ankama are going to give us to compensate our loss. At this time everyday there were 30-40 people online in my guild, now its just 10.
0 0
Score : 7

I think the only thing they can do,is roll back the roll back otherwise they will loose a large portion of player

0 0
Score : -13

BANDE D'ENCULER DE MERDE JAI PERDUE DES MILLIONS ET DU TEMPS SALE BANDE DE PORC D'ANKAMA DE MERDE

0 0
Score : 348

I was leveling eniripsa with my friend last few day, we have gotten like 150+ lvl but now its gone... cool rollback

0 0

Ankama...also with the compensation, an emote, few growth kibble, a stupid-looking costume or anything that doesn't make up for our 7 days of playing this game...is NOT called COMPENSATION. The LEAST you could give us is:
*Free Global Restat for all our characters
*More Hero System for free, since you made us waste it all
*XP bonus
*Anything to compensate us on Kamas

Let me emphasise that this is the LEAST you can somehow TRY (probably still fail) to compensate us.

0 0
Score : 8

ANKAMA you just robbed 70 hours of my life in that week...you are nothing else then THIEVES.

0 0
Respond to this thread