FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The 2015 Ankamerica Tour Part Two!

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - May 24, 2015, 18:00:00
Announcements

We are proud to announce to you the continuation of the 2015 Ankamerica Tour; where Ankama will showcase its vast multimedia, world and universe with you at conventions in North America! Find out more about our new upcoming destinations!

Whether you are a cosplay fan, an adventurer of the Ankama transmedia world or a convention visitor, we will be there to welcome you at our next two destinations which are… drum roll...

• Anime Expo in Los Angeles, July 2nd – July 5th 2015 
  • PAX Prime in Seattle, August 28th – August 31st 2015 

The Multimedia world of Ankama will be present with WAKFU the MMO, Krosmaster Arena, WAKFU the Animated Series, and more!

But while we are preparing what will be showcased, we wanted to inform you first of our presence at these conventions in advance, and we will be sharing more details in future published news regarding each of these conventions, as we are preparing a lot of exciting content!

In the meantime, as to us convention presence means that we wish to offer our visitors the best experience possible, therefore there will be giveaways for them to get a chance to get their hands on, so… we wanted to also give you a first sneak peek at them:

The Count Harebourg wearable mask, the inflatable Dofus Hammer and inflatable Dofus Shield!

The Yugo and Percidal Krosmaster Arena figurines!

We hope to get to welcome you to these two events and help spread the multimedia world of Ankama across borders!

So if you get the chance, stop by our booth and come say hello to your Community Manager Sabi, who will be there on site to welcome you. We will also have a picture coverage during each of the conventions in their own dedicated news to share with the Community!

Let the 2015 Ankamerica Tour continues!

First Ankama intervention
Mercurion8234|2015-05-25 05:39:40
You mean North America?
Yes, that is correct and I have changed this in the news to be more precise, so thank you for pointing that out. smile

We hope to see you there!
See message in context
Reactions 22
Score : 321

You mean North America?

0 0
Mercurion8234|2015-05-25 05:39:40
You mean North America?
Yes, that is correct and I have changed this in the news to be more precise, so thank you for pointing that out. smile

We hope to see you there!
Score : 23

OMG I just realized I'll be in the LA area at just the right time!!!!!
See you soon Sabi!

0 0
Score : 652

Cool have fun.

0 0
Score : 23

If only i had the money to travel to North America ;_;

0 0
Score : 19186

Sabi, will Ankama be there all the days at the Anime Expo in Los Angeles? Is there a day that you suggest would be best out of those dates?

0 0
Score : 207

no East Coast ? shame on you!!.

0 0
Score : 4630

Montreal when ? We are french brothers, and Ankama got office here too, come visit us QQ

There may be an opportunity at this event :
Otakuthon Anime Convention. August 7–9, 2015 | Palais des congrès, Montreal
otakuthon.com

cheers biggrin 

0 0
Score : 1314

Are you guys going to have any panels at AX? I'll totally be there.. and I'll bring cookies. Maybe. smile

0 0
Score : 1372

Oh yes. Make the announcement when the tickets are already sold out. QQ

0 0
uniblood|2015-05-25 08:34:04
OMG I just realized I'll be in the LA area at just the right time!!!!!
See you soon Sabi!

Yay! I will be very happy to get to meet you!

TommyTrouble|2015-05-25 10:20:02
Sabi, will Ankama be there all the days at the Anime Expo in Los Angeles? Is there a day that you suggest would be best out of those dates?

Yes, we will be there during the whole convention but most likely Saturday is always the busiest day at convention shows, but it is completely up to you, as we will be there to welcome you on any of the convention's days. smile

Caliiintz|2015-05-25 17:55:39
Montreal when ? We are french brothers, and Ankama got office here too, come visit us QQ

There may be an opportunity at this event :
Otakuthon Anime Convention. August 7–9, 2015 | Palais des congrès, Montreal
otakuthon.com

cheers biggrin

Thank you so much for the suggestion and we sure love Canada too!

OoTLink|2015-05-26 06:25:28
Are you guys going to have any panels at AX? I'll totally be there.. and I'll bring cookies. Maybe. smile

Yes, we will have a panel and a screening but we are awaiting the exact dates and times to share with the community, and I love cookies! (that is very sweet of you to mention them)

Poklop|2015-05-26 09:34:49
Oh yes. Make the announcement when the tickets are already sold out. QQ

The tickets for Anime Expo are still available (here) and for PAX Prime, they literally went sold out online the same day as they announced them, as you can see on their Twitter page. They may reopen the online sale if some are cancelled.

Here are some PAX Prime ticket information from their FAQ:

What do I need to get into PAX Prime?
If you’ve pre-registered, that means you will receive a pre-registration packet with the appropriate identification to get you in the door. If you’re buying tickets the day-of (assuming there are any!), just head to the registration desk near the main entrance.

I see that passes are all sold out…will there be more?Occasionally people return badges which are then added to your pool, or we’ll identify scalpers and cancel their orders returning those tickets to the pool, but to be blunt, the scale on those is pretty small and your chances aren’t that great. Sorry! We suggest following @Official_PAX on Twitter, but don’t get your hopes up.

I hope this helps. smile 
DarkHadoo|2015-05-25 14:03:29
no East Coast ? shame on you!!.

We surely are not forgetting the east coast as we already went to PAX East back in March, but let us know if you would like us to come back. smile
Score : 139

Alaska never gets any love sad

0 0
Score : 591

someone want to give me a ride to LA XD

0 0

Myself, my BF and at least one other friend/guildie are confirmed for Friday at the Los Angeles event! Tickets bought, REALLY looking forward to it! Might even try some Osamodas cosplay, though it will be the Osas from Dofus most likely. Wakfu ones are great, but a lot more effort to get an outfit together, and since I've never done cosplay before, going to take it a step at a time. So get ready, 2 gay osas who met on Dofus in a prism defense will be there to show our support for Ankama! WOO HOO!

0 0
TommyTrouble|2015-05-29 04:59:09
Myself, my BF and at least one other friend/guildie are confirmed for Friday at the Los Angeles event! Tickets bought, REALLY looking forward to it! Might even try some Osamodas cosplay, though it will be the Osas from Dofus most likely. Wakfu ones are great, but a lot more effort to get an outfit together, and since I've never done cosplay before, going to take it a step at a time. So get ready, 2 gay osas who met on Dofus in a prism defense will be there to show our support for Ankama! WOO HOO!

Take some pictures with awesome poses and share them with us on Twitter!

Ah, that sounds like a great idea, [Flatops]! We will try and do so!

IcoReSpawn|2015-05-27 06:25:57
Alaska never gets any love sad
I'd love to see the Ankama Puddle Jumper Airplane! (Puddly jumper?)
0 0
Score : 337

Please come back to PAX East! I'm finally at a point in my life where I could take the time off and actually afford the ticket and living. Unfortunately I'll never be able to get over to the West Coast for a weekend, at least not anytime soon, but I hope you all make a huge splash on your American tour! I can't wait to see some pictures and highlights from the West Coast tour!

0 0
Score : 4
I'm getting lonely over here in Missouri sad Is there a convention for Missouri this year... or next year?!?

0 0
Respond to this thread