FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Happy Birthday!

By #[Picaro] February 27, 2015, 16:45:00
Announcements

Were you there in those early days? These past three years? It was back when the World of Twelve was reborn after Ogrest’s Chaos: the WAKFU era! And it isn’t solely an MMO, we have WAKFU comics, manga, anime series and toys. To all of those who journey with us, we want to thank you. Celebrate this weekend with a bounty of gifts! 

The memories...

From creation to redesign, Astrub to the Divine Dimensions, Iops to Eliotropes, WAKFU has never stopped trying to seduce and surprise you… but, also, meet your needs! WAKFU exists within the transmedia universe of the Krosmoz. At the end of the year, a few special events marked these last three years: the release of the three special Wakfu series episodes, the third volume of the manga and new figurines in Krosmaster!

And our teams are working hard to continue to offer you hours of escape and excitement! So, despite the Anniversary calendar ending yesterday, the fun continues!

And the surprises!

We can’t celebrate WAKFU’s Anniversary without a plethora of gifts! Here’s what’s still in store: 

• Double XP Weekend! 
From Saturday the 28th of February (00:01 AM) to Sunday the 1st of March (11:59 PM server time), there will be double Combat XP, Crafting XP and Kamas for all Twelvians on Nox, Remington and Amara!

• WAKFU Series: 2 FREE episodes!
For the next few days, immerse yourself in the adventures of the Tofu Brotherhood with the first two episodes of WAKFU season one. Watch them for free: 

To follow all the WAKFU news, subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Date of the Update: Revealed!
The date of our next patch is something we know you’ve eagerly been waiting for! We can proudly announce that it will be on Tuesday the 17th of March. See you in game… but until then, prepare your party hats and confetti because it’s the WAKFU anniversary! 

0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 2767

Oh god I need to gather even more crafting materials again. tongue 

0 0
Score : 21631

yay another weekend of leveling treasure mules!

0 0
Score : 78

The links is not working smile Not even a link you putted up biggrin

0 0
Score : 12958

March 17th? Really slow year for wakfu..
Too bad and where are our kickstarter DVDs and gifts?

1 0
Score : 21631

on twitter they made a post about some of the kickstarter stuff starting to ship

0 0
Score : 15965

Happy Birthday Wakfu. Thanks for the event.

0 0
Score : 7165

What exactly will be in the next patch ohmy

0 0
Score : 784
ReiYano|2015-02-27 21:06:48
What exactly will be in the next patch ohmy

3 0
Score : 2632

Double XP!

0 0
Score : 18199
Neneko88|2015-02-27 17:17:36
March 17th? Really slow year for wakfu..
Too bad and where are our kickstarter DVDs and gifts?
Kickstarter items were stated in the email like two days ago to be globally shipped last week of March.

I'm skeptical too since they said April.. August.. October.. December.. February.. and now March. But I'd rather wait and get quality stuff than rush 'em and get trash.

On a side note, I'm curious to see what's IN the patch March 17th.
0 0
Score : 167

Time to gather up those Handyman Materials~!

0 0
Score : 253

so i thought it'd be like this, prepared for a few weeks and am now maxing 4 professions while having half the effort. as did other people.
is this really how it's supposed to be?
i mean, come on, two times a year is okay, but every month is TOO MUCH.

0 0
Score : 7395
Kukulcaen|2015-02-28 12:52:51
so i thought it'd be like this, prepared for a few weeks and am now maxing 4 professions while having half the effort. as did other people.
is this really how it's supposed to be?
i mean, come on, two times a year is okay, but every month is TOO MUCH.

I dont mind. Mining is pain anyway. It also helps new players to catch up.
0 0
Score : 142

Already watched it, Subbed. Good series, both seasons. The dub is decent I suppose, but I typically can't stand em. Seems like they just never put the effort into it, that it deserves. Sort of like the golf in talent between anime voice actors in general and their failing English dubs. DOn't know much about the french's media industry, but I recall the French version being fine.

0 0
Score : 1500

:3 polish dubbing for Wakfu was delishhhhhious ;3 but well, would be cool if they did some nice patch for once without tons of bug ;3

0 0
Respond to this thread