FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Xelorium now in hardcore mode

By #[Picaro] January 02, 2015, 11:50:00
DevTracker Announcements

Your time (of glory, hopefully) has come! You probably already know that, but the I.D.S. (Individual Dimensional Syncroportal) is fully loaded and the doors to Xelorium have open! If you’re one of the most experienced players, you probably already gave it a shot. But today, we’re giving you a chance to spice things up a little bit…

These last weeks, Xelorium has allowed you to:

• Face a brand new monster family
  • Loot two exclusive item sets
  • Reach level 165

That’s not even including the new quests of the Disciples of Otomai and those of the Mercenary Posts!

Breaking the wall between past and present wasn’t enough? Try to push your limits even further and face Vertox the Timeless! This hardcore boss is waiting for those who would dare messing with his clockwork design…

Warning: to face him, you should really find other adventurers just as crazy as you. Otherwise….

Good luck!

0 0
First Ankama intervention
BlackMagus|2015-01-02 23:44:19
BrainInAJar|2015-01-02 19:04:01
fix the fourth mercenary quest if yer gonna brag about it. we been waiting for a hotfix on xelorium for a couple weeks.
that and the dragoturkies while you're at it....

Hi guys,

I wanted to thank you for reporting these to us and I can confirm that they will be fixed with the next patch, the date will be communicated as soon as ready to do so. smile 
See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : 21644

fix the fourth mercenary quest if yer gonna brag about it. we been waiting for a hotfix on xelorium for a couple weeks.

0 0
Score : 1037

So, it not only the HC dung but also the present dimension?

0 0
Score : 1313
0 0
Score : 2612
Please
0 0
Score : 8725

Dragos have been working for me for over a week...

0 0
Score : 13

Xelorium Dragoturkeys work on and off for me, would be nice to not have to run to the farthest corner on the map to run the dungeon XD

0 0
Score : 2814

when are you going to fix the bugs in xelorium? like challenge spider going under the floor making it invisible.... bugged mercenary quest, bugged maps in xelorium and almanax temple with tiles you cant select/cast spells on, lvl 165 summon with passive that only works in pvp if you start the fight, challenge battles bugging out and not ending (with invisible unknown monsters in them), sidekicks window freezing completly the game, and more...

0 0

also... what about that shitty reward from mercenary at xelorium... some relic frags *rollseyes*... you sure ran out of ideas ankama sleep

0 0

stop rushing content please!

0 0
Score : 4125

Well at least this will keep the hardcore players busy for awhile until they complain for the lack of content again.

1 0
Score : 1076

Do it like dofus and have the test realm where you are boosted to max level and an npc has top tier gear for sale for free...

0 0

Hi guys,

I wanted to thank you for reporting these to us and I can confirm that they will be fixed with the next patch, the date will be communicated as soon as ready to do so. smile 
Score : 1381

Thanks Sabi! Can you also fix Xelorium resources and monsters not being plantable in Haven Worlds?

0 0
Score : 2

I have a fog on dofus named Vertox, and a sram on wakfu xD

0 0
EniWayPossible|2015-01-05 20:55:08
Thanks Sabi! Can you also fix Xelorium resources and monsters not being plantable in Haven Worlds?

Hi!

Unfortunately I do not have any confirmation on when a fix will be done yet, but as soon as I do, I will make sure to inform the Community. In the meantime on the 20/01 we will be changing the level cap to 170 with also the opening of Xelorium's zone 2! smile 
Score : 24801
Sabi|2015-01-08 23:49:46
EniWayPossible|2015-01-05 20:55:08

Hi!

Unfortunately I do not have any confirmation on when a fix will be done yet, but as soon as I do, I will make sure to inform the Community. In the meantime on the 20/01 we will be changing the level cap to 170 with also the opening of Xelorium's zone 2! smile
Will the zone 1 open for f2p then?
0 0
Score : 649

and what about the only thing we are waiting for? The Heroes system ?

0 0
Score : 4
Misiacek|2015-01-09 12:08:43
and what about the only thing we are waiting for? The Heroes system ?
Sabi explaing here Click here
0 0
Score : 7

coooooooooooooool i have one thing how about fusing

0 0
Respond to this thread