FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Double Merit and Glory this Weekend!

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - September 22, 2014, 19:00:00
Announcements

For two weeks now, the battle has been raging in WAKFU! And you will not see the end soon…

One against all and all against one! No alliance is safe especially with the Riktus Clan reversing the natural order that still hung over the nations of the World of Twelve... Amakna, Bonta, Brakmar, Sufokia... Not one nation has escaped the ranking race or the Merit Points and Glory Orbs chase. Everyone fighting for first place and at a time when no bandit has yet snatched the rank 1 of this clan (and thus the Riktus throne), it will be up to the one that will put more obstacles in the way of his enemies!

You thought maybe we were going to do something to appease the mood? Instead, we are feeling that there might be a lack of excitement! Which is why...

Starting from Saturday 27th (00:01 AM) until Sunday September 28th (11:59 PM) on Nox, Remington and Amara, we will double the amount of Merit Points gained in PvP and double the maximum cap of Glory Orbs (which will increase to 2000 per day)!

Sram has already prepared some popcorn to share...

First Ankama intervention
TinyLaNorthio|2014-09-25 13:24:53
here I come ma infantry costume c:
================================
um....this is out of topic but please Sabi can we have costume's contest again?
it's a time for halloween stuff in October, I think we need new one not just resale of Ghoul or Spider costume.

and I wish this year's Al Howin doesn't turn to be bug fest ;v;

I shall keep that in mind and maybe have another fashion victim contest but this time Halloween themed, we will see hehe.

Back to the topic though, I was also dropping by wondering if the Community would share some screenshots of their PvP adventures this weekend, so feel free to do so if you would like to show how this event went for you. smile 
See message in context
Reactions 25
Score : 3179

As it stands I don't PvP, but yay for diverse events!

0 0
Score : 442

do you also lose double the amount?

0 0
Score : 1391

Nice! Just want I wanted.

0 0
Score : 277

time to abuse

0 0
Score : 2612

Cool

0 0
Score : 1076

Sweet so everyone will be getting farmed at the phoenix for double points. Can't wait to avoid this.

2 0
Score : 649

Yay an event! sadly i suck at pvp for next 40 lvls biggrin

0 0
Score : 442
Skeena|2014-09-22 21:56:39
Sweet so everyone will be getting farmed at the phoenix for double points. Can't wait to avoid this.

If youre not ready for pvp turn your wings off. I see so many ppl with wings up but complaining when they get attacked. Also set your Phoenix at your haven world to avoid getting farmed
0 0
Score : 25

Guys... pvp is anything but complete. How about you patch this crap instead of setting up events that will only result in more low level ganging?

Crazy, i know.

1 0
Score : 2237

So no EXP bonus or Prospecting bonus weekend for the non-PvPers?

Meh...
- Brynhyldr / DS4M

0 0
Score : 7087
xmetx-zero-x|2014-09-23 10:22:36

Meh...
- Brynhyldr / DS4M

Did you miss the part where they had two weekends in a row of x1.5 server rates, which is so infinitely superior than just wisdom and prospecting bonuses because it stacks with those bonuses?
0 0
Score : 161

great i go sitting the whole day at that phoenis .looking at those crazy pvperstongue 

0 0
Score : 2237
Brokonaut|2014-09-23 10:29:12
xmetx-zero-x|2014-09-23 10:22:36

Meh...
- Brynhyldr / DS4M

Did you miss the part where they had two weekends in a row of x1.5 server rates, which is so infinitely superior than just wisdom and prospecting bonuses because it stacks with those bonuses?
I know, but the PvPers could also make use of that event, and the non-PvPers can't make use of this event, which means its kind of like 3 weekends of +% for the PvPers.

I think its a bit unfair, but correct me if I am wrong.
- Brynhyldr / DS4M
0 0
Score : 19164

I guess there will be some interesting pvp to watch, if nothing else. Might go work on some profession instead though, unless they remove fecas and sacriers from pvp for the weekend :p

0 0
Score : 2814

and non-pvpers gets.... nothing? sounds fair... pvp is really shitty unbalanced anyways

0 -1
Score : 860

As nice as this Event sounds I won't be partaking in it. I'm still relatively new and not remotely a high enough level to even bother. I'd rather not get ganged up on by a bunch of high level jerk offs again :/

0 0
Score : 21644

remember when they had krosmaster events? did people complain when there wasnt also a corresponding event for people who want to play wakfu instead of krosmaster? this weekend was double drops and wis, but not double craft exp. should crafters complain?

its a PvP event, get over it.

0 0
Score : 10

i don't understand why every time you refresh this game is more and me depressing.
you want to organize some sort of event classes as the rougue pvp with that win only on the initiative, or the osamodas summoners who would be able to play it because even the czechs do not have to do much more than sit still or want to talk about feca?? i have 1200% damage and i can do max 200 damage for tourn to feca .
please let the first half of the server that you are tired of the game start to nerf that classes and put him at same lvl as the other.

0 0
Score : 10

70% of server play summoner osamodas in pvp -.-" that's not possible...

0 0
Respond to this thread