FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 177

Sex and Appearance Change Potion!

By $[Woten] July 29, 2014, 16:36:24
Unhappy with the look of your adventurer? Don't worry! Now you can change your looks with the Sex and Appearance Change Potion, available right now in our Shop!
Sex and Appearance Change Potion! 

Ended up choosing the wrong color of your clothes and regret it? Lost a piece of your cheek fighting a gobball? Not comfortable in your  body and would like to have a chance to change something? This is the time! Available now the Sex and Appearance Change Potion! Only 3,500 Ogrines and you can change the colors and even the sex of your character! Visit our Shop!

Reactions 24
Score : 6677
I'm counting on you to update us about server status, reply to our PM's asap as you can , MANAGE the english community and so on. Since troyle we haven't been updated enough. I hope this comes back, we need more feedback and a person who really cares about the community, it's general problems and each individual problem.

Welcome

And can we just change colors or the gender will automatically change?
Score : 903
I believe you'll just be given the option to change a character, pick their gender, then their colors like you were when you made a character, that's basically it, kind of with the name change.
Score : 2
Wait.. Troyle is gone now? I remember when i beat him in a duel when the game first kicked off xD
Score : 7010
Omg Yes!!! atlast! Spectacule YOU WILL NO LONGER BE UGLY!
Score : 310
Where's todays patch notes?
Score : 6680
aquabeauty|2014-07-30 00:54:07
Omg Yes!!! atlast! Spectacule YOU WILL NO LONGER BE UGLY!
lol your enu was never ugly.

-waterRizarealmfire 
Score : 883
Very important question: Does this do anything at all to Foggernauts?
Score : 33598
Oamoka|2014-07-30 03:05:32
Very important question: Does this do anything at all to Foggernauts?
It opens up the screen that you had when you created the fogger.

There is no magic female character for foggers
Score : 646
This Item is not available for your community-.-

this is.... crap!!!!!!! the potion is not for Germany players-.-

typical Ankama
Score : 181
uhh... ok. ankama. ok.
Score : 2103
Bocheii|2014-07-30 04:24:56

typical Ankama
LOL. Didn't Germany just got their website and forum taken down? I feel sorry for you guys. sad 
Score : 1331
why is there a mod from the portuguese comunity..from...DOFUS?wacko 
Score : 2620
Cool, finally.
Score : 646
Bulbasheep|2014-07-30 06:28:28
Bocheii|2014-07-30 04:24:56

typical Ankama
LOL. Didn't Germany just got their website and forum taken down? I feel sorry for you guys. sad
our forum is still there, our homepage are closed >.>
Score : 1033
i feel like this might be a little more enticing if it ... offered some extra hairstyles / clothes or something?
Score : 2144
actually sabi's KIND OF caring about us but not enough WE DEMAND HAVING TROYLE BACK
and you should have named that potion gender and appearance change potion not sex and appearance change potion cuz some of my friends thought i was watching bad things when they read that name but btw tbh ankama suck more without troyle U NEED TROYLE JUST HOW WE NEED IT :@
Score : 1467
Ummmm .... about that:

Click here

There should be "caution" sign on that potion!
Score : 337
"Darkabdo-gamed 30 July 2014 11:28
actually sabi's KIND OF caring about us but not enough WE DEMAND HAVING TROYLE BACK
and you should have named that potion gender and appearance change potion not sex and appearance change potion cuz some of my friends thought i was watching bad things"

No, because sex and gender aren't the same thing and your friends immaturity should not be ankamas or anyone else's problem.
Score : 192
Why are we still adding to the cash shop when nobody can charge Ogrines unless they manage to find an Ultimate Game Card (which is being phased out)?
Respond to this thread