FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

WAKFU: Player Rewards

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - June 27, 2014, 20:00:00
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 177
Score : 19167

I wish we weren't being so obviously ignored.

0 0
Score : 2482

I'm waiting for an answer on my ticket for 2 months, @Sabi only says to me have patience, we will have all answers about the f2p when it comes live. Don't worry, it's ankalogic. They have a lot of work to do, answer here or make a good support service isn't on top of the list.

Who want milk and cookies?

0 0
Score : 9052

I guess I'm not disappointed because I wasn't expecting anything other than converted sub time.

0 0
Score : 4356

From my experience, the key to never being disappointed is...

Having zero expectations of other people. That way, when they do something right I can enjoy it without being snide... and when they do something wrong I can get over it quickly since I really wasn't expecting anything out of the individual in the first place. So with that I can safely say without a doubt that Ankama of the Wakfu division has never let me down wink

You may call it an empty outlook reflecting the negativity of things but I call it burying my head in the sand like an ostrich.

These "rewards" are fine for being free, and like some folks said, they didn't have to give us anythign at all...except the converted subscription time into bonuses because monetary transactions have to be honored...except for when players purchase ogrines... but enough about that.... it's the players fault for not looking at the fine print. still ethically lame that this is a standard practice of all virtual currencies, but whatever.

Our negative feedback has already been shared and I'm sure that if we took the time to think out what we were unhappy about and made it known in a more tame manner, it would have probably had a better turn out than silence and a topic title change. It's way past the point of no return for trying to be civil in this topic anyway, since way too much salt has already been tossed into the mix from everyone's posts. Warranted salt is still allot of salt... excessive and bad for your blood pressure.

0 0
Score : 2257

So what about support service? WOuld we get technical assistance anytime 'SOON' ?

0 0
Jannet-fenix|2014-07-01 11:23:59
So what about support service? WOuld we get technical assistance anytime 'SOON' ?

Hi Jannet-fenix,

Regarding support service, this will be a topic for the technical issues forum but we have increased the team (improvement will be seen very soon) as I have already informed the community and again would like to invite you to reply to your ticket and I will also continue to follow up as well. I apologize for any response time delay and I thank you for your patience.

Going back to the topic:

We are making note of all of the feedback and questions shared (thank you for them) and discussing them internally, we will be giving more explanation to the community as soon as we are done reviewing them and will give you as much information as needed to make sure that everything is well understood by the community to help for a smooth transition.
Score : 2482
Sabi|2014-07-01 11:43:16
Jannet-fenix|2014-07-01 11:23:59

Hi Jannet-fenix,

Regarding support service, this will be a topic for the technical issues forum but we have increased the team (improvement will be seen very soon) as I have already informed the community and again would like to invite you to reply to your ticket and I will also continue to follow up as well. I apologize for any response time delay and I thank you for your patience.

Going back to the topic:

We are making note of all of the feedback and questions shared (thank you for them) and discussing them internally, we will be giving more explanation to the community as soon as we are done reviewing them and will give you as much information as needed to make sure that everything is well understood by the community to help for a smooth transition.
Can we have a 100% sure answer about the rewards if are about the TOTAL time acumulated by the 2+ years wakfu exist in an official release, or just the time left when the f2p changes?

I know a lot of topics are closed and ppl must ask here on this, but we need answer. Ppl is going out to ask cause here, the right place, don't have answer.

So, the rewards are about the total acumulated subscription time, or the actual leftovers? Breakes make any difference on this calculation?

[Edit] On a previous answer here on toopic, seems the total acumulated, but i read on portuguese news is about the leftovers, so make clear PLEASE.
0 0
Score : 119

Someone put it to me simply please, what level package will i be getting with these amounts of subscriptions? Click here

I also have 5 months remaining.

0 0
Score : 1290

So if I have Sub 1year at release does i get the level 5 pack?

0 0
Score : 4013

If you have 1 year or more sub time when the updates happens you get Level 5.

Thats what it reads like.

0 0
Score : 3424
loloshua|2014-07-01 18:53:34
Someone put it to me simply please, what level package will i be getting with these amounts of subscriptions? Click here

I also have 5 months remaining.

You've been subbed for more than a year, so you get the highest level package.

You also receive the 30 Day Booster bonus for 5 months.
0 0
Score : 239

When new payment model will be implemented?

0 0
Score : 1290

Does it count Square Enix Subs?

0 0
Score : 116
Graveraider|2014-07-02 14:01:08
When new payment model will be implemented?
Open Beta is set to start July 9th and official implementation begins on the 24th.
0 0
Score : 17
Bulbasheep|2014-06-30 07:46:39
Well considering the post was changed from 'Veteran Rewards' to 'Player Rewards', I think they're trying to avoid the 'appreciate the people who actually subbed to this game for so long despite it's many many faults' and are instead going for the 'try to milk more money out of everyone' bit but I really hope that isn't the case.

I'm the one who requested them to change the name on the French forums.

They came up with this compensation idea to thanks players who have paid, now that the game is going F2P. However, it has nothing to do with the Veteran Rewards feature ( Wakfu version of the Dofus Veteran Reward system). Eskarina agreed, saying it was a mistake to use that name for your compensation and they decided to change the name to avoid confusion.

No evil intentions from Ankama here wink
0 0
Score : 3495

So, not saying there aren't people working hard, but based on the responses we've got so far, it looks like they're planning to brush off our complaints and roll out info about changes later so we're forced to go along with things. This has been said many many times and I'll repeat it again:

1. We'd like a detailed explanation ASAP about the drop rates, what those "increments" are based on and how much (if at all) F2P-ers will suffer as a result.

2. What about payment? PayPal and CC still don't work for many of us, myself included, so are there plans to fix this? Add payment options? See about re-enabling Paypal for those of us who didn't commit fraud?

0 0
Score : 3424
Fengalone|2014-07-02 20:46:51
Bulbasheep|2014-06-30 07:46:39
Well considering the post was changed from 'Veteran Rewards' to 'Player Rewards', I think they're trying to avoid the 'appreciate the people who actually subbed to this game for so long despite it's many many faults' and are instead going for the 'try to milk more money out of everyone' bit but I really hope that isn't the case.

I'm the one who requested them to change the name on the French forums.

They came up with this compensation idea to thanks players who have paid, now that the game is going F2P. However, it has nothing to do with the Veteran Rewards feature ( Wakfu version of the Dofus Veteran Reward system). Eskarina agreed, saying it was a mistake to use that name for your compensation and they decided to change the name to avoid confusion.

Thank you for that clarification. That's one less thing for the community to get heated about.
0 0
Score : 288
Bulbasheep|2014-06-30 22:25:42
Ayakumi|2014-06-30 20:11:50
Ankama has finally answered the one question that's been lingering in our mind since Sabi's original announcement regarding "Veteran Benefits". And you can find the answer here.

Whoa whoa whoa, why are they answering in that thread but not our questions here?
I find it funny considering their reasoning for closing all of the threads asking questions in general discussion were closed because they want everyone to post feedback on the forums about the changes, but go behind our backs and answer forums elsewhere and not link or add it to these forums.

Sabi|2014-06-28 03:30:57
Trolololo4|2014-06-28 00:31:27
Wait, I'm confused- Am I getting prized depending on how many days/weeks/months of subscription LEFT do I have or how many days/weeks/months was my last subscription bought for?

In order to better help understand how the Veteran system works, lets look at those reward packs as reward levels.

• Incarnam Pack: Level 1
  • Astrub pack: Level 2
  • Pandora Pack: level 3
  • Inglorium Pack: Level 4
  • Zinit Pack: Level 5

Your subscription total time is what will determine which level you will achieve based on the subscription accumulated days.

So let's say I was subscribed for 400 days (1 year and 35 days) and have still 30 days of subscription left on the 9th of July, I will then jump straight to level 5 and receive the Zinit pack, while my 30 remaining days of subscription will be converted into Booster Days, in this case giving me +30% XP, +10% Drops, +30% Kamas, XP Bonus reroll and filling up my HP gauge with bread in 1 click.

Even after reading every reply so far to the forums, I still don't understand the ambiguous wording of Sabi's post. I feel inclined to believe that it IS your total amount of sub time that you've had for the entire history of the game, but at the same time it's unclear to me.

To me it says this: The rewards are based on the total amount of your current subscription time. The example is kind of hard to interpret because it is using a 400 day ACTIVE subscription total, rather than something like a 3 month active sub and including the past sub time. It SEEMS like it is the total time you've subscribed ever, but 'subscription total time' kind of just sounds like if you're on an active 12 month sub right now, it only counts it as the sub you're currently on. (IE if you have 2 weeks left of a one year sub, the other days of the sub that have already passed count you towards tier 5.)

I didn't mean to ramble, but at the same time I feel like I'm being played. Boy I wish Ankama could just be straight forward for once.
1 0
Score : 13902
Fengalone|2014-07-02 20:46:51

I appreciate the info. It may not have been evil intentions... just another mistake by Ankama.
0 0
Score : 370

Sabi's post was indeed confusing. But the topic is not.

" Active subscription of 12 months or more."

So the keyword is ACTIVE. They don't care how much time you played/payed before, what matter is your active subscription. If you payed 5 years in a row, and now sadly you have payed only 1 month, you get less rewards than someone that started now and bought 1 year subs.

Sabi's example of 400 days is the most confusing, but I really think it's just a bad example, and what I said above is the correct interpretation.

0 0
Respond to this thread