FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: This Weekend Party at the Beach!

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - May 28, 2014, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 49
Score : 2846
That is a very good idea indeed! This event will let us know how much the community enjoy it for future events.
no extra drop, not worth the time. We need drops, not exp or kamas, we always get exp and kamas from a battle, but gear... thats a different story. FIX THE DROP RATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been over 6 months already!
1 0
Score : 33

Who does not like be quiet and continue your game, this is a themed event, and only covers a region .. Not to be something that will cover your needs ...

Liked and I enjoy =)

------------
Quem não gostou fique queto e continue seu jogo, isso é um evento temático, e cobre apenas uma região..Não é para ser algo que vá cobrir suas necessidades...

Gostei e vou aproveitar, =)
------------

0 0
Score : 4963
elpidio99|2014-05-29 15:48:01
but is for lvl 85-100 im lvl 55
Hurl dungeon should be nice for you wink 
0 0
Score : 6

I Would enjoy this event if my accounts weren't banned without any email explained why, I have posted in the ticket report thread and sent about 2 tickets >_> I heard that it's due a glitch and I would like clarification on -why- I got banned

0 0
Score : 2146
Gwyn-was-right|2014-05-29 20:48:12
I Would enjoy this event if my accounts weren't banned without any email explained why, I have posted in the ticket report thread and sent about 2 tickets >_> I heard that it's due a glitch and I would like clarification on -why- I got banned
Good luck with that, my friends got banned like three times before and though was unbanned never got an explanation despite much prodding. :b

Anywy I got excited when I saw the title of this hoping for a costume.
but 3 day free sub is good.

Except it's on the release date of Wildstar.
0 0
Score : 655

ummm... I'm at work all weekend. But i would still like to have my exp. So I would take it as a Mea cupla form. Just send it to my basket. biggrinbiggrin

0 0
Score : 32

Then When Begin ? '-'

0 0
Score : 145
Sabi|2014-05-28 17:00:00
So that everyone can benefit from this special event and to further thank you for your patience during the recent difficulties, we would like to also offer you a free 3 day weekend on WAKFU (starting Friday 7 AM GMT / 3 AM EST / 12 AM PST until Monday 2nd of June 7 AM GMT / 3 AM EST / 12 AM PST) on Nox and Remington servers without any Non Subscriber restrictions!

So go prepare your buckets and your rakes: These castles are waiting for you!

Well, it's Friday, I'm on Nox, it's well past 12 AM PST, and I still can't harvest corn from my havenbag so I'm guessing this didn't work out quite as you planned?

Now listen, I got a few unsubbed friends all excited about this, I'd hate for Ankama to inadvertently make me into a liar.

(I even had my bucket and my rake ready.)
0 0
Score : 20

so like, will this be like that one time a while ago where we had to go into a thread and beg for the three days to be added to our accounts, or

0 0
Score : 3

I still have subscriber restrictions..... sad((((((((

0 0
Score : 10

I am on Nox and I do not have the free sub yet

0 0
Score : 1746

Ankama failed again..

0 0

So far this beach party hasn't been very fun.

(The ice cream is a metaphor for my lack of access to subscriber content)
0 0
Score : 3

hola trlolololo4

0 0
Score : 4963
AtomicSoldier|2014-05-30 22:27:54

This is so awesome happy 
0 0
Score : 1006

The recent difficulties were much worse than this event is capable of alleviate.

0 0
Score : 280

it's working for me ohmy (try restarting wakfu?)

0 0
Score : 20

update, it's working for me now. hopefully it's party time +_+

0 0

Working here now too, on a few different accounts, as of a couple minutes ago.

0 0
AtomicSoldier|2014-05-30 22:27:54

Awe, I have verified and the free access is working, but I also changed the hours for the ending of the free weekend so that no time is lost and everyone gets the full 3 days just in case. smile

Please let me know if it isn't for some still.
Respond to this thread