FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Tofinder: Ankama Launches In-Game Online Dating!

By [Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - April 01, 2014, 09:00:00
News
Reactions 47
Score : 2620
Wow, for moment I thought what a big mistake this is, but then I looked at the date. Almost got me Ankama, almost got me... GG
Score : 308
April Fooled :
Score : 233
meh...
Score : 5782
oh it not...too bad XD
Score : 3836
Nice April Fools gag tongue
Score : 4296
The funny thing is they always make something that would make their games more interesting a April Fool's joke, lol. XD
Score : 108
instead of thinking about the jokes. There are a lot of people who can not connect to the server remminton, thanks ^^
Score : 2860
for a moment i thought you were releasing a group finder...
Score : 19263
Love it, I must have this app!
Score : 12056
This is probably a joke... but didnt ankama acquire a mobile company or at least is in contract with one? i thought it was for the crafting revamp but.... honestly i wouldnt put this pass them.
Score : 6679
Very interesting idea, but what about those players who don't have cell phones?

-Rizarealm
Score : 852
Hehe good to see so well-played pranks every year, really tricked you, before realising when i saw the ' locate other players connected to the application within a radius of 80 km / 50 Mi' was like wtf? they made that stuff legal now? XD
Score : 134
"Jokes on you, it's real"

Score : 852
hmm not think least not the location functionality, there is no (legal or financialy affordable) way to do it
Score : 624
Reminds me of the show Betas. Definitely worth a watch.
Score : 2790
I'm happy Sabi at least didn't Ankama-boxed me with the message: "Here is Black Wabbit Costume for you, for free. As a reward for loving this costume so much and making other people possible to get it".
That would have broke my heart.

Joke aside, I find their joke last year more original. It fooled a lot of people and it was a very interesting idea if it was possible.
Score : 6679
Oh I thought it was real, scratch my previous comment. sleep

-Rizarealm
Score : 688
Hahaha cute smile 
Score : 2
this is pretty cool and cute!
looking forward it
Score : 207
Aw man, someone got to Ogrest before me? :/

Respond to this thread