FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Merry Kwismas!

By [Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - December 24, 2013, 12:00:00
As you may not yet be seated with some delicious turkey in one hand and a toast with some smoked salmon in the other, this is the perfect timing then! We can now have your full attention to wish you, a little ahead, A VERY MERRY KWISMAS!

If these singing Kwismas trees are presented to you now, it is not a coincidence.

It is so that their wishful Kwismas spirit music follows you throughout the eve of Kwismas, so that you may think a little about us as we will be thinking about you too.

Enjoy this very special moment and we wish you a great Kwismas Eve!
First Ankama intervention
Merry Kwismas everyone!

May your Kwismas be filled with happiness, fun and many joyful wishes for you! wub

See message in context
Reactions 42
Score : 2
waaa

Score : 233
I see jiggling balls
Score : 3992
Graveraider|2013-12-24 13:31:02
I see jiggling balls
Typical Ankama smile 
Score : 400
why Ankama uses to put subliminal messages concern sex?
(look the 2 red balls under the tree) o.O
Score : 7918
Spazturtle|2013-12-24 14:32:52
Graveraider|2013-12-24 13:31:02
I see jiggling balls
Typical Ankama smile
Reminds me of the carrots they were selling in the gobbowl stands in the anime.. :X
Score : 7101
Merry christmas smile
Score : 9106
Carmenio|2013-12-24 15:12:08
why Ankama uses to put subliminal messages concern sex?
(look the 2 red balls under the tree) o.O
Why not?
Score : 3291
Merry Kwismas!
I don't think the tree looks all that phallic, I think you guys are overreaching with this one. Come on xD
Score : 532
ty sabi and ankama! merry christmas to nox and remington and ankama! only gift I want is 2ap/1wp totem that has 100% of target's hp..easy gift, no? happy 
Score : 8499
Jingle Balls.

Happy holidays, ankama and co.
Score : 161
happy christmas to all players, ankama and co and the best wishessmile
A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the Players and Ankama peeps!
Score : 123
It's christmas here in NZ. tongue
Score : 3992
Merry Kwismas.
Score : 19274
Merry Kwismas!
Score : 304
Merry Kwismas All !!
Score : 19274
Haha I noticed you used the Dofus Kwismas background for the site today. I wish we had something similar to that, with a Slayhound and fun stuff like giftwrapping and random-item gifts from the monsters/bosses.

Good times, Kwismas.
Score : 9062
Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is ride and hump a tree all day!
Score : 489
Merry Christmas (Kwismas) Ooo GOD I cannot wait any longer! Just 1 more day... To be honest I'm not really patient...
Respond to this thread