FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Changes to Ogrine Subscriptions

By #[Troyle] November 05, 2013, 15:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 229
Score : 24

I was already disliking where this game was heading (killing the cra, and the feca having a pointless role) but still had faith that it would in the end turn out good until now. until ether this gets fixed or they fix the classes they screwed up and or give more freedom to free to play (trading, buying and selling) I am not spending anymore money on this, maybe dofus cuz I have spent more time on that game then this, and before I could say to people well at least it's cheaper than WoW but it looks like that will soon be wrong.

0 0
Score : 82
Troyle|2013-11-05 22:43:33
saphiLC2|2013-11-05 22:34:47
Troyle, i stoped reading after "which can then be reinvested in the quality of our products;" ... do you really think we are that STUPID!?!?!?!? and you(ankama) DARES to release this around the same time we are having the same bugged event as last year?!?!?! the same even you(ankama) didnt bother fixing? REALLY?!?!?!? stop biting the hand that feeds you all ankama... i dont know what are you doing with your incomes, but this game is still bugged/glitched beyond game breaking

I think nobody is denying the fact that Al Howin was a huge failure. The state of the game is what it is, and we are well aware of it.

When I talk about passion, this is exactly it. Other companies might have just decided to drop the game already and move on to one that would work better. We haven't. We sticked to it because we believe in it and believe that we can make something good out of it.

Oh, Should we be Grateful now?, that won't work without some Tears, The ones that have a passion for Wakfu are WE the community, The community that get Screwed day by day, And still feeds you with money so you guys can keep your job's, there a 2 things i dislike over anything else, the first one would be not importand.. the second one are ppl/Companies that put them self into the role of the victim

You COMPLETELY Missed the point Troyle, It's not just Because you are going to Raise the Prices, It's how you guys doing it without even THINKING about it, you Screwed complete countries, Because they can't choose a new Payment Option, and the New Prices are just... messed up

I Really liked Ankama on the Beginning, But now it's awful to see how you guys Point a Gun on your Heads and pull the Trigger while You are Smiling and Dancing~
1 0
Score : 12816

A lot of people here (haven't seen half of them on the forum before) just want to play using 47000 pack of ogrines (basically not paying much)

I feel bad for people who pay with zong though..

it's a good risk if wakfu adds the things people want (new insignias, new hair, new pets, new drop/leveling system, class changes that don't take years..and other things)

1 0
Score : 712

I'm wondering, where exactly are these people who felt subbing with ogrines was unfair on people who subbed by other means? I've never seen anyone complain that subbing with ogrines being cheaper!

Troyle could you link us to where ever that opinion was expressed?

I just checked out the french side and from what I gather there's a good 370 angry comments from people getting ready to throw the cheese!

Right now it feels like once again Ankama are making up posts to try and back yet another stupid move.

0 0

Hi guys,

I just wanted to jump in the thread to say that we have put together a feedback report based on all your replies, which has been shared with the team.

This report will help us adapt better our payment options for both Ogrines and real money subscriptions, therefore we are very thankful for all the feedback you have shared with us which also shows at the end of the day, no matter in what tone those feedback were, that this community truly care about their game and we will continue to represent your voices the best we can. smile

Score : 13902

This is one more reason for another company to make a quality turn based game. This is the style of game I want to spend my money on. Sadly, Wakfu isn't that game. Even sadder is there is no alternative that I'm aware of.

0 0
Score : 11747

THX GOD, PAYSAFECARD IS USEABLE FOR SUBS, I CAN SUB AGAIN!!

0 0
Score : 6447

My sub ran out last month. I have in my haven bag several bookshelves/libraries that I paid real money for that ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE to me without a sub. seems like a scam. I paid real money for them in form of ogrienies.

Will you fix this bug?

0 0
Score : 4356

I personally don't sub with orgnies...but.... Troyle....Sabi...open up your browsers... now open a tab for the purchasing orgnies page. Okay great, now please open another tab or a new window with the Subscription page. Cool? Okay now view the costs side by side. I am doing it as I type this... Unless the amount of orgnies supplied during a purchase increases, this is in no way equal.

Orgnies purchase: (in USD)

$2.99 = 800 org

$2.50= 1000 org (wtf moment btw)

$5.00= 2 200 org

$10.00= 5000 org

$20.00= 11 000 org

$60.00= 36 000 org

$40.00= 23 000 org

$60.00= 36 000 org

$80.00= 50 000 org

Subscription Purchase: (in USD and Org)

$3.00/ 1400 org = 1 week

$6.00/ 5200 org = 1 month

$16.99/ 14 600 org = 3 months

$32.99/ 27 900 org = 6 months

$59.99/ 51 900 org = 1 year

I really do hope the team takes another look at this...I didnt add the discounts since you will undoubtedly try and use that as an argument piece and I really want to watch some one try.... honestly...

0 0
Score : 2257

I hoped that team's gonna work on lately extreme lagging troubles which are connected to the script stashing memory like crazy. Now they seriously need to let people who's currency didn't let em pay by normal be able to pay without ogrines which is another task that's need to be done, and fast. I don't want to see more people leaving. This game has more than just potential, but let's face it, there's lot of work before making it fair and stable.

0 0
Score : 4356
Christian-CAO|2013-11-06 18:19:39
I personally don't sub with orgnies...but.... Troyle....Sabi...open up your browsers... now open a tab for the purchasing orgnies page. Okay great, now please open another tab or a new window with the Subscription page. Cool? Okay now view the costs side by side. I am doing it as I type this... Unless the amount of orgnies supplied during a purchase increases, this is in no way equal.

Orgnies purchase: (in USD)

$2.99 = 800 org

$2.50= 1000 org (wtf moment btw)

$5.00= 2 200 org

$10.00= 5000 org

$20.00= 11 000 org

$60.00= 36 000 org

$40.00= 23 000 org

$60.00= 36 000 org

$80.00= 50 000 org

Subscription Purchase: (in USD and Org)

$3.00/ 1400 org = 1 week

$6.00/ 5200 org = 1 month

$16.99/ 14 600 org = 3 months

$32.99/ 27 900 org = 6 months

$59.99/ 51 900 org = 1 year

I really do hope the team takes another look at this...I didnt add the discounts since you will undoubtedly try and use that as an argument piece and I really want to watch some one try.... honestly...

no seriously... to sub for a year using orgnies it would cost an individual (in USD) about $85.00

perhaps the thought process about orgnies the team has is all due to Dofus orgnies being tied to accounts and they are able to be purchased with kamas... who's to say?
0 0
Score : 6

And why for balance you don't better revamp the cost of the subscription to make it balance to the price of the old ogrines? ... You'll atract more players and the balance you want will be reach.

0 0
Score : 2517
malgar|2013-11-06 07:30:33
find a solution for sms users, they are screwed, and about all the rest? Support the game you like not the e-bay sellers...
Every single Ogrine was bought from Ankama by real money. So it doesn't matter, do you buy Ogrines directly from Ankama, by kamas in Dofus, through e-bay or from some black market mafia. The money ALWAYS goes to Ankama.

Quote (Bulbasheep @ 2013-11-06 13:53:34)It's like--they could've made the SMS sub cost cheaper but, they just decided to up the price of Ogrine subscription thus affecting all of the other payment options? I.. I... Uh...
Ankama is probably afraid, that people would go back to "pre-ogrine" times and buy p2p sms codes for kamas "illegally" in game from random people (like in old Dofus times).
They implemented Ogrines, because they want control this process. Because if they can control it, they can do things like changes proposed in this thread. Increase p2p for Ogrines prices and pretend, the real money prices don't go up (which is total bullshit, because for Ankama Ogrines = real money).
0 0
Score : 57

I think this changes cause Dofus Administration refuse to rase exchane rate ogrines for kamas...
All next we see in news happy .
BTW I think it is not to hard Just play for free for 1-2 weeks by majority of players, just decide how implement this. If events do not come for us, we send "events" to Administration.
I think in payed service respect MUST be from both sides.
P.S. I love Wakfu and my Osa =P

0 0
Score : 327

I was actually considering trying a week sub with ogrines, but now...

Shame on you Ankama... I have no more words...

0 0
Score : -241

i was going to sub for a week and well , my suprise when i saw i couldn't pay directly the 2.46 euros,ankama said real-money sub wouldn't be changed,what's the problem of 1 week by SMS,ofc may be my mistake or some bug on site ,not sure,but would appreciate to have the 2.46 euros option again...

0 0
Score : 2814

funny, cant use phone to buy a week sub with real money like i used to do... and if i try to purchase ogrines... no payment method appears... nice ankama, nice

0 0
Score : 1222

Just a second, I live in Brazil and my payment changed to Euros, will this be definitive? I could pay with BRL a few days ago!

0 0
Score : 945

With this, Ankama just screwed those of us who can't buy their subs directly with money or don't have a Dofus account to exchange Kamas for Ogrines.
I, for one, am forced to buy Ogrines with Paysafecards, so I can resubs my account.
Before it would cost me 10 euros to buy 6000 Ogrines, forcing me to spend 20 euros to subs for 3 month and get some residual spare Ogrines.
Now I can expect to spend at least 30 euros to do the same ...
Greed is really what moves the world, not love ...

Good thing I already subbed for 3 months 3 days ago using the spare Ogrines I had.
You get no more moneys from me until my subs is over, and when that time comes, we'll see.

0 0
Score : 2845

Lol, Ankama you are teaching me how to read between the lines. Lol seriously, you were motivated by fairness? This news letter is trying so hard to sugarcoat this change. Lol, I understand, you can't call a money grab, a money grab. Lol you are, "balancing," the payment methods! Charging for convenience eh? Ah well I never used ogrines anyway, I cannot abide a currency that has an expiration date.

Seriously. Someone who buys your currency is actually giving you an advance payment for future services. They are giving you control of a portion of their money. This is money ankama can take to the bank. The customer is paying for future purchases by buying ogrines now. By buying this store credit, in the form of ogrines a player is investing in the game. Your ogrine packs are in odd amounts which assure that there will be ogrines left over. This is value locked into the ankama game network. So, a player would buy ankama currency, instead of spending it on, literally anything else; ankama provided a discount to subscribing. Ancama had been rewarding these ultra loyal, ogrine, players by giving them the most flexible payment schedule. This allowed them to buy more boutique items.
Lol you are basically claiming to be appease the customers who don't buy ogrines, because they pay more per subscription. People who don't buy ogrines don't buy anything in your boutique, at all. They provide you with less income, per player because they can't buy from the boutique. You promote this decision as, "fair," and claim that it rewards loyal players? The boutique must be doing badly, since you are forcing players to spend more of their ogrines on subscription fees. I can't quite see how that helps though, If they bought ogrines you have their money, weather they use the ogrines to pay for a subscription or for the boutique, or even if they just allow those ogrines to expire

1 0