FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 30676

WAKFU Live - Let’s talk backstory and lore!

By #[Troyle] September 19, 2013, 11:00:00
News
Join Troyle and RyF tonight on Twitch to talk about the backstory of the Krosmoz universe.

Our Twitch channel will be put to good use again today, as we will be hosting a live Q&A session with RyF, Game Designer of WAKFU and in charge of the background coherence of the game.

The session will begin at 5 PM GMT / 1 PM EST / 10 AM PST and last one hour.

Everything you always wondered about the backstory of WAKFU will be answered!

The session will of course be recorded and watchable whenever you want, directly on Twitch.

If you can’t make it for the livestream, and have questions you would like to have answered, feel free to ask them here directly!

First Ankama intervention
Only a few minutes before it starts, see you guys there! smile 
See message in context
Reactions 29
Score : 4535
Great! I love Wakfu lore! Certainly since we only get bits and pieces of the wonderful cake that is the World of Twelve.
Score : 33768
I'm not sure if I can make it for this but i'll leave a question here if that's okay.

What exactly are Grambos? Do they have any lore behind them?
Score : 4535
I have a question too: I know the French version of the site has a Krosmoz site detailing the complete history of the World of Twelve concisely. Will we get something like that? Or a book or anything? Because all those wonderful facts contained in the comics, books, cartoons, etc... Are all lost on us poor/non French speaking fans of this wonderful web of knowledge.
Only a few minutes before it starts, see you guys there! smile 
Score : 295
MiniMikeh|2013-09-19 17:47:14
I'm not sure if I can make it for this but i'll leave a question here if that's okay.

Grambo's are helper's of nox, ingame they drop a machine plan, this machine will give the ability to nox to open a giant portal for his doomsday clock and rule the world, so grambos are dangerous
Score : 12065
i didnt really ask questions but this was really nice. I hope you guys do it again.
Score : 3943

your question was answered some where in the last 20 minutes of the stream. Think of them like gremlins they appear out of existence to serve very powerful beings.
Manyfaces|2013-09-19 20:17:28

your question was answered some where in the last 20 minutes of the stream. Think of them like gremlins they appear out of existence to serve very powerful beings.
I was there tongue and asked it in stream but thank you
oh where you? lol I ended up copy pasting your question in to the stream also then tongue 
Manyfaces|2013-09-19 21:19:06
oh where you? lol I ended up copy pasting your question in to the stream also then tongue
Yeah I gave up on the question cause I didn't think they knew what I was talking about tongue glad someone copy pasted though
Score : 2203
awesome ^^ looking forward to more live streams biggrin
Score : 776
I just finished watching the recording of it and made a list of all the topics they addressed:
Click here

(please tell me if I missed anything/got something wrong)
tongue 
Score : 328
THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED TO US AT THE IN-GAME q&a:OOOO

Their adding dofus flashbacksbiggrinDDD
Score : 2721
I couldn't join and i got some questions.I gonna leave them here hoping any1 can answer them.

1-Aren't the judges of amakna's bread contest in anime masqs?
2-Why don't we have classes temple?
3-Why did ecaflip's fur and osamoda's skin colors changed?
4-In anime,There is a brakma king and he also joins a meeting proposed by sadida king in season 2.So...Which class is brakma king and would he be brakma's governor?
5-Why Cleo doesn't use a bow?

Thanks
xXRonndoXx|2013-09-19 23:27:04
I just finished watching the recording of it and made a list of all the topics they addressed:
Click here

(please tell me if I missed anything/got something wrong)
tongue
Please run it under spell check lol
Score : 15447
I have never been interested in the lore of Wakfu however after watching the video I felt I learned a lot of interesting things.

I high recommend watching it.
Maxiliano|2013-09-20 00:19:04
I couldn't join and i got some questions.I gonna leave them here hoping any1 can answer them.

3-Why did ecaflip's fur and osamoda's skin colors changed?
4-In anime,There is a brakma king and he also joins a meeting proposed by sadida king in season 2.So...Which class is brakma king and would he be brakma's governor?

Thanks
I'm not sure do you have a screen shot I can probably help if i see them i'm too sick right now to check

We will be getting something similar next year(?) if not them specifically.

She uses a crossbow...
Score : 5789
Saw it online,was nice,thanks.
Many new info for us smile
Score : 30676
I'm watching it again now and realizing that the sound wasn't so good. Sorry about that, will try to do better next time!

You can watch the video on twitch here: Click here
Or on Youtube here: Click here 
Respond to this thread