FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Bilbyza opening its doors soon

By #[Troyle] July 19, 2013, 16:00:00
News
Reactions 57
wow this looks fun
Looks interesting, i hope the map is bigger than this ... with some other areas

Dont know why ppl loved so much the music, is kinda meeh, i like dubstep, but in this video...well it seems off, dunno

Neneko88|2013-07-20 00:38:07You bother me because you assume things you don't know about. I only give ankama feedback when I'm subscribed. It wasn't hate, I was agreeing with someone, please calm down.
dont feed him, he craves attention
lol packman minigame
Neneko88|2013-07-19 21:28:08 All the jellies existed in 2011 so none of these monsters are newhappy

The island looks great, hopefully it won't take 6 months to get the jelly set.

No matter how many islands you make, if you don't listen to us about changing drop/prospecting system people will make you listen the only you listen to us.
I know there were jellies before, but they got removed for a while. So it's like new monster family available. What i mean is that those jellies are not the remade cracklers that had few versions already, but totaly fresh monsters (despite beging available in beta).

Or maybe i should have said reborn monsters that were extinct?
saphiLC|2013-07-20 18:03:41Looks interesting, i hope the map is bigger than this ... with some other areas

Dont know why ppl loved so much the music, is kinda meeh, i like dubstep, but in this video...well it seems off, dunno

Neneko88|2013-07-20 00:38:07You bother me because you assume things you don't know about. I only give ankama feedback when I'm subscribed. It wasn't hate, I was agreeing with someone, please calm down.
dont feed him, he craves attention
Apparently the new island is to cater lvls from between 80-100, so i think the image you have posted is pretty much the landmass we are going to get. Although judging from the teaser, there might be a few hidden rooms and secrets here and there.

Wabbit island might be the massive new island we are waiting for, with 5 new monster families. I just hope the monsters there are not a re-use of the old monsters families, like they did with the Chill berg island.
I think there is some hidden craft item you can make from jelly that takes you to the Jellith dimension?
Boy oh boy do I hope you guys are using dubstep ironically, because that hurt my ears.

Other than that, looks like a really fun island! Too bad we don't have the server population on Nox to fill up that dance floor.
cool I wonder where the Island is! I think I can't find it anyway smile
and I noticed a pacman minigame?
thats just awsome
Yeah! I want to go there but I have no group ;d
Lol... They didn't just... xD

This looks like fun, We need more noxians for that dance floor tho. qq
deaththekidsymmetry|2013-07-22 12:53:55cool I wonder where the Island is! I think I can't find it anyway smile
and I noticed a pacman minigame?
thats just awsome
i also noticed plants vs zombies mini game tongue 
wiggle you jiggle and groove to the jelly party
oh hell yes
ftw
looking forward to THIS one.
wooaaaa i like it

i'm french sorry
i like music
does the mob on this island captureable ?
mimimiiini|2013-07-30 08:25:01does the mob on this island captureable ?

Not yet, but they might become later.
lol the island music is alot diffrent from the trailers biggrin
Respond to this thread