Send us your own description of the Gelano

By #[Troyle] July 18, 2013, 17:30:00
Announcements
Reactions 158
Score : 2

" THIS IS THE ONE"

0 0
Score : 716

"Gelatin, ice, and everything nice! These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little ring..."

- Xedders
(I think the reference is pretty obvious.)

0 0
Score : 798
This ring is not made from candy as everyone thinks. It's more like a rare gelly excrement. I don't care, do you?

¨Nes
0 0
Score : 4358

"The Gelano is that constant reminder why you diet in the first place. Who knew sugar could be so cruel and bitter?"

0 0
Score : 20

"Hungry? Lick your ring!"
--
"Not sure if it's made of jelly or just a stone"
--
"King Bilbiza lost a part of his body.. is it on this ring?"

0 0
Score : 201

"We wants it, we needs it, must have the precious. By Gollum"

0 0
Score : 1869
What is made for the twelves can't be unmake, that's what Gelano is, holding the power to help the follows to expel Ogrest.

Lady Gaga
0 0
Score : 2899

I posted on facebook but I will here as well...

The legendary King Jellix always says, "yum yum tastes good in the belly, but don't eat this ring it makes all your friends gelly."

0 0
Score : 154
Your waist has to be as thin as your finger to wear this belt. Oh… why not to use it as ring?

//Anneciva
0 0
Score : 4753

Gelano on a plate, Gelano on a plate, wibble wobble wibble wobble - oh you've dropped it.

0 0
Score : 1059

I got a gelly, I got a gelly, I got a gelly hey hey hey hey!

0 0
Score : 1278
This is just an ordinary ring. But, wait... What's that smell?

Elenix Antom 
0 0
Score : 731

''Who could you resist such Gelatinous delight?! Be careful, once you have this fruity beauty equipped, you'll be needing your favorite Eniripsa around or you'll be saying hello to a missing finger!''

0 0
Score : 425

"Jellies love wearing this ring, the only problem is that a Jelly doesn't have any fingers. One can only imagine what they do with it..."

0 0
Score : 2

"The Legend tells that this ring has been eaten by numerous beasts and adventuriers countless times and that its true power is that it cant be digested. Think twice before touching it without gloves..."

0 0
Score : 197

"This ring will surely make everyone around you gelly if they knew you had one. Jam your finger in before they can take it from you!”

0 0
Score : 327

"Jam the Gelano on your sweetheart's finger, or covet the confection for yourself. Either way, you're bound to get some action."

~Fizz

0 0
Score : 46

Hewisse created this ring for a single purpose, to help Xav the baker to produce your "Gel la Niano", a candy made ​​of jelly. His first idea was to attract with the ring monsters made up of jelly, putting him in the big toe. Well, it did not fit...

0 0
Score : 3

"A ring like this is bound to get your friends gelous."

0 0
Score : 228

"This ring might not be the most fashionable thing to have, it might be sticky, but it will help you in battles for sure."

0 0
Respond to this thread