FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Dungeon: Celestial Strich

By #[Troyle] March 26, 2013, 10:30:00

Striches are back in Brakmar, and in Celestial fashion! Go and fight them right now in the Pabong Fields!

1 0
Reactions 35
Score : 1095

Another +1 AP Amu joins the crew biggrin

0 0
Score : 201

Hardcore Resis biggrin

0 0
Score : 12142

oh ankama

also id like to add omg this dungeon *couldnt even do first room*

0 0
Score : 100

Spent 45 mins after maintenance fighting Moogrrs for keys with 250-300PP on 2 chars. Ankama takes down Royal Moogrr dungeon page and puts up Celestial Stritch dungeon page. Keys drop like mooflys.

Classic troll.

Well played Ankama, well played.

0 0
Score : 19190

Ah, now we know what's been happening to all the Bum Sacks and Harvest Speed stuff. Ankama staff communication! Will wonders never cease?

0 0
Score : 967

i'm curious where is information about royal moogr dungeon and why it disappeared

0 0
Score : 421

unless my english is a bit rusty , ''TRY NO THE BE EATEN ALIVE BY THESES MONSTERS''
one heck of a warning ^^

also , MUST GO RAID THAT PLACE! *ammmmy*
Good luck trying THE stay alive gang ^^

0 0
Score : 210

Spent about an hour and a half in the first battle. Kill it with fire. Srsly

0 0
Score : 1971

YES YES, I waited for this dungeon so so long!!!!! New summon set, here I come!!!!

0 0
Score : 5187

This is the most idiotic design concept I have ever encountered in my history as a gamer.

What was the goal behind this? Annoy all your players so much they quit?

Edit: Newsflash: If you have a party with high lock the birds simply stop moving thus kinda entering invulnerability mode. Good design Ankama, really good. Lol...

0 0
Score : 269

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

0 0
Score : 4904

This dung is really really hard the resist is insane xD on beta server i remember once we made it start it with 3 people and survive until the third room and we have the healing wand (ok i had it and missed my turn cause of internet surfing so we die tongue).... Have fun guys xD

Oh Other thing: MOOOOOOOOO

0 0
Score : 12957

High level dungeon? o.o finally. I can't wait to get the set

0 0
Score : 14

cute set smile

0 0
Score : 5187

Eh, what? The dungeon is not hard. It is annoying.

For those who didn't do it yet: The strichs have between 400-600% resists and you can remove a lot of those resists if you ever lock them. Thing is they have super high dodge of course.

That might not be the best dungeon idea ever, but on its own it would work.

The problem is now that the damn birds simply do not try to dodge anymore or use a teleport spell when you actually force them into a situation where you could lock them.

At the same time they are way too weak to kill a high end party.

So what happens is you sit in every friggin room for over half an hour dealing 5,5,5,5, damage to them.

I was on 2 accounts and after it took us almost 1.5 hours to get through the first two rooms I unfortunately had to leave. When I got back online now I expected the others to have quit the dungeon. But they actually kept going, even with 4 people you can beat the dungeon. The problem is just that none of the implemented mechanics works properly or one might even say the AI exploits the game.

At the same time it shows that we should clearly be able to beat the dungeon easily since those damn birds can't even kill a rest team of 4 with one damage dealer and the sac missing.

0 0
Score : 9048

Finally something we were waiting for. tongue

0 0
Score : 451

@ Shaleigh1 I am an enutrof with epic crappy resists, and to make striches try to dodge, i usualy stay away, my melee locker goes on them and i stand one step sideways from the locker, since i have the lowest resists he will try to move to hit me. therefore always trying to dodge, if he is in melee with me i would just use my drheller to move out and the locker would proceed to lock it again

0 0
Score : 78

Yay finally *-*

0 0
Score : 21631

its nice to see more content for stasis foggers

0 0
Respond to this thread