FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide] Possible solution to "Put it All On Red" achievement for the factory worker costume (needs testing)

By SolemacRyu - MEMBER - May 26, 2020, 21:58:53

The factory worker costume and set is something that I have wanted since it was introduced. I and over the past 3 days I have dedicated a few hours to trying to get it. Doing the same thing over and over again hoping that this is the run that I'll be lucky enough to get it, but it may be possible that the answer was looking us in the face before we even attempted airlock one. Every time you enter the Sidimote & Co. slums there are 10 randomly chosen NPC's that can appear in 4 different places around the map. The NCP's are: 

A Iop: 
An Osa: 
An Eni: 
A Sadida: 
A Hupper: 
An Ouginak (with ecaflip hair): 
A Rogue: 
A Panda: 
A Cra: 
and A Feca: 
They can appear in four places around the map that I'll name just to keep it simple and easy

Up: 
Bridge: 
Fighting (left) Defending (right): 
If I'm any good a permutations this means that there are 715 possible different placement for these 10 characters because where they are matter and there can be repeats as seen here.
However it is my belief that these character placement can be used as a cheat sheet for the airlock guessing game. There are 60 different solutions to the actual guessing game some of these solutions costing more kamas than others and if you the most expensive being 104,000 kamas and the cheapest being 1,000 kamas. In this thread I'm going to compile some of the solutions that I have found that might help you if you come across any of these combinations of characters. Starting with the one that got me through the airlocks. Hope this can help some of you get the costume you so desire.
Bridge: Osa 
Up: Iop 
Fighting: Cra     
Defending: Rogue
Combination: Seduce, Assassinate, Bribe

Bridge: Rogue 
Up: Cra
Fighting: Feca
Defending: Panda
Combination: Sneak, Bribe, threaten 

Up: Panda
Fighting: Hupper
Defending: Sadida
Combination: Bribe, Seduce, Threaten 

Bridge: Panda
Up: Feca
Fighting: Iop    
Defending: Osa
Combination: Threaten, Seduce, Sneak
Bridge: Feca
Up: Hupper
Defending: Eni
Combination: Bribe, Assassinate, Sneak
Bridge: Ougi
Up: Eni
Combination: Seduce, Assassinate, Sneak
Bridge: Eni
Combination: Sneak, Seduce, Bribe
Bridge: Sadida
Fighting: Ougi   
Combination: Sneak, Seduce, Assassinate
Combination: Assassinate, Sneak, Bribe
Bridge: Ougi
Up: Rogue
Fighting: Osa
Defending: Hupper
Combination:  Sneak, Bribe, Assassinate 
Defending: Ougi
Combination: Bribe, Sneak, Seduce
Bridge: Eni
Fighting: Osa
Defending: Cra
Combination: Threaten, Seduce, Assassinate

Bridge: Cra 
Up: Sadida
Fighting: Ougi
Combination: Sneak, Bribe, Assassinate
(this one is painfully close to bridge sadida, up cra, fighting ougi, defending rogue)

Up: Osa
Defending: Panda
Combination: Seduce, Threaten, Assassinate
Bridge: Sadida
Up: Feca
Fighting: Feca
Combination: Sneak, Seduce, Threaten
Up: Sadida
Fighting: Eni   
Defending: Hupper
Combination: Seduce, Bribe, Sneak
Fighting: Rogue   
Defending: Cra
Combination: Assassinate, Bribe, Sneak
Bridge: Iop
Fighting: Sadida   
Defending: Ougi
Combination: Seduce, Threaten, Bribe

You can learn new combinations by looking around you at who is where and talking to Tonguetwist LaMouth and keeping track of the information he gives you. If you do this from the 1st time you attempt run Main Factory until you finally have all the other achievements you need you might run across a set of familiar faces and be able to do it without his help. If you find any new combination's or if one of mine is wrong let me know.

This is just what worked for me in my experience and I hope that this helps anyone looking to get the costume and items for themselves happy.
5 0
Reactions 2
Score : 562

Ngl, I did this quest by having someone right outside to enter and hold my place if I guessed wrong. This seems way easier and I appreciate that there might be an actual solution other than guess or get a friend's help

1 0
Score : 245

I was just logging 20+ more possible combos on top of these, and hadn't come across any duplicate patterns yet to test it, but I discovered that there are far more guard combo solutions than 60. You're counting Threaten, Sneak, Seduce, Assassinate, and Bribe, which would give us 60.

But the issue is that there are 3 Bribe tiers (1K, 10K, 100K) and you need to choose the correct one. If you try to bribe with too small or too large an amount, you will lose. This means that there are 7 possible combos with a max of one Bribe per puzzle, which gives us 132 possible combinations.

Likewise, this means that all of our recorded solutions including Bribe are useless without the specific 1-3 tier included. I give up! ohmy

TL;DR - Unless someone starts from scratch recording all 715 solutions with all three Bribe options included, you're much better off paying Tonguetwist until you get the specific achievements, and then just blindly guess for the hint-less achievement until you get it right.

0 0
Respond to this thread