FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Ultimate Enchantment Guide

By monsterslam - MEMBER - June 16, 2018, 11:07:14
UPDATED AS OF : in progress

Greetings,

As of update 1.64, my runes guide became obsolete and irrelevant, therefore I decided to update it within the new system (now called Enchantment) and fill in, either new to the game or a hardcore player, about how this system works and how can it be effectively used to improve one's character build.

Table of content:

A- General idea
B- Regular item enchantment.
  • B-1: How it works.
  • B-2: Sublimations.
  • B-3: Item rerolls.
  • B-4: How to benefit efficiently from the system.
C- Sublimation enchantment.
  • C-1: General item sublimations and how they work.
  • C-2: Relic and epic sublimations.
  • C-3: How to benefit efficiently from sublimations.

W.I.P.
16 0
Reactions 30
Score : 8936

Looks good.
Don't forget to add the new epic/relic runes once 1.6 comes.

Can I level up Metamorfo runes just like normal runes or do i have to max it BEFORE converting them?

Also, you might want to add that the upgrade fee scales with item-level so it is cheaper to upgrade runes BEFORE upgrading the (end-game)-item to it's final version.

1 -1
Score : 1672

Thanks for your suggestion.

To answer your question, you can level up metamorfo runes like normal runes no problem, you don't have to max out normal runes before using metamorfos. Basically all metamorfo hammers do is change what stats the runes give you, the runes behave the same when upgrading them.

0 -1
Score : 7013

You might also want to include the formulas for the rune-upgrade-cost and the amount of powder per shatter.

0 -1

I've thought powder obtained from shattering items is completely random as I never got to observe a pattern in powder obtained.

If you can find the formula for the rune upgrade fee, feel free to share it and I will add it to the main post. Regardless, I don't think it's really necessary as it makes no difference to when I say the lower the quality and level of your item, the less the cost.

0 -1
Score : 326

Just scanned it. looks like it contains all the infos. will start reading and studying it. THANKS!

1 -1
Score : 24

For alteration Runes I-II its 10-%15% of that elements percent dmg? I.e. if i have 1750 water dmg and 1600 fire dmg if i use water my fire dmg will gain 160 fire dmg(1600*.10) if im using alteration II? And for Alteration II do the buffs stack? like if i use water i gain 10% in all my other elements, but then i use fire do i gain an ADDITIONAL 10% to air and earth or just gain 10% in water?

0 0
Score : 2604

You get 10%in the other eles until you use a spell. This means it will not stack multiple times.

0 -1
Score : 7013

I threw together a quick spreadsheet for calculating the cost of putting in runes, from the formula Rozie provided:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wqT3G-fP_NOc_RRDWP2ORVrUliDSEgPJtQsbE-cbPTg/edit#gid=0

You can use that, if you'd like to.

Cheers!

0 0
Score : 50

One question for "Alternation II", does triggered attack gain +10% elemental mastery bonus?

E.g  In tick turn, Xelor uses Aging(2nd wind skill), then Hand(1st fire skill) which triggers wind attack,  then Hand(1st fire skill) which triggers wind attack
For this 5 attacks(3 by users, 2 by triggers) , what is the bonus like, 1 or 2 below?

1. Aging, Hand(get 10% bonus), triggerd wind(get 10% bonus), Hand(get 10% bonus), triggerd wind(get 10% bonus), next non-wind skill will get 10% bonus 
2.  Aging, Hand(get 10% bonus), triggerd wind, Hand, triggerd wind, next non-fire skill will get 10% bonus 

Another question for "Robust Health", how does HP caculate with "Intelligence Health Points"?
E.g, I have basicly 5000HP and I add 40 "Intelligence Health Points"(that is 160%), then I carry  "Robust Health". What is my final HP, 1 or 2 below?

1. 5000 * (100% + 160%) * (100% - 40%) = 7800
2. 5000 * (100% + 160% - 40%) = 11000

0 0
First question answer: That would be first option, the buff would apply all the time if you keep alternating the elements as you mentioned.
Second question answer: I am unsure, so I can't give a definitive answer.

[Siu] gave an official answer in another thread.
0 0
Score : 4738

I got a question for unraveling cuase recently I used it and my crit mastery was cut in half I thought it would remain the same while half of it would be added to elem mastery and it says on the guide that 50% of crit mastery is not lost.

0 -1

I wrote "the remaining 50% is not lost", as in the amount of critical mastery after reduction, not "adds extra elemental mastery with 50% critical mastery value without conversion."

0 0
Score : 1452

Hi there, I have a question regarding the metamorfo runes.
more specifically its about changing the rune stats.

if I interpret your point right ([RG-2-4] Notes: Point 2), we are able to change the stats from lets say, precision into distance by several steps.
1) Lets say I have an item fully runed +20 precision
2) I change the metamorfo rune back into normal one with smithhammer (dmg/resist/support smith hammers), but it will retain the max rune stats
3) I change it to my other preference stat with metamorfo rune such as distance
4) I have my item now max runed with +20 distance

do I have the steps and understanding correct here?

Enceladon|2019-01-09 08:17:30
I don't think you have to do it that way. If you have a precision rune in an item and want to change it distance rune, just use the distance metamorfo on that slot, I don't think that you have to turn it to normal in steps between.

monsterslam|2019-01-10 03:56:49
Like Enceladon said, you don't need to change the rune to a normal one then another metamorfo, you can directly change metamorfos from one to another by using the metamorfo hammers directly.

biggrin Thanks for the help. work perfectly. love the guide too btw, monsterslam!
0 -1
Score : 6486

I don't think you have to do it that way. If you have a precision rune in an item and want to change it distance rune, just use the distance metamorfo on that slot, I don't think that you have to turn it to normal in steps between.

1 -1
Score : 2091

Hope that there is an update after this 1.64 Eliocalypse of Smithmagic rune...

0 0

in progress

0 0
Respond to this thread