FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Epic and Relic Sublimations

By RynthZero - MEMBER - September 11, 2017, 18:04:50
Reactions 69
Score : 6229

Has anyone tested flaming aura? It seems like if it never expires it could be great for tank classes.

0 0
Score : 188

It gives +10 flaming for each hit you receive in melee, so the flaming effects works like usual (expires after it triggers upon your next turn).

1 0
Score : 11871

EDIT: Beta 1.63

• The Epic Surgical Precision Rune gives a bonus of 20% Armor in addition to its previous Healing bonus.

1.64 Changes and new relic epic sublimations (runes in old system)

Epic Relic Runes = Epic Relic Sublimations

Epic:
NAME EFFECTS
Wield type: Two-handed -2 MP max, 2 AP max if the bearer has a two-handed weapon equipped at the start of combat (maximum 11 AP before the Sublimation's effect).
Wield type: Dagger 10% Damage Inflicted on targets hit from the front and -10% Damage Inflicted on targets hit from the back if the bearer has a Dagger equipped at the start of combat.
Wield type: Shield 1 MP max, RA fixed at 0 if the bearer has a shield at the start of combat.
Stasis Pact 2 Force of Will and 10% Block if the bearer has 8 or more WP at the start of combat.
Elemental Concentration Increases the bearer's highest Elemental Mastery by 15% and decreases the others by 30% at the start of combat.

Relic
NAME EFFECTS
Breeze 20% to area-of-effect spell damage on the spell's direct target.
-50% to area-of-effect spell damage on other targets.
Directives 10% damage inflicted by area-of-effect spells on targets aligned with the state bearer.
Yeah Even turns: When using a WP spell, the state bearer regains 2 AP (max 1 per turn).
Odd turns: When using a WP spell, the state bearer loses 2 AP (max 1 per turn).
Stasification The state bearer increases their damage inflicted by 2% per turn (permanent) (max 30)
Light Weapon Damage caused by the bearer's weapon is reduced by 20% and applies a poison (Light Weapon) for three turns (second hand excluded) based on the number of AP used by the weapon.
3 0
Score : 5273

thanks added new content.

0 0
Score : 1496

Hullo, I just wanted to write that it isn't 10% but 10 force of will ; 10% doesn't mean a thing, it got me a bit confused ^^
Also, what happens if two masteries are at the same amount for elemental pact ?

0 0
Score : 1119

Randomly picks one element to make it higher (what I have been told), - 30% to the rest

SCO

0 0
Score : 11871

Biiditchoun|2019-09-20 21:05:01
Hullo, I just wanted to write that it isn't 10% but 10 force of will doesn't mean a thing, it got me a bit confused ^^
Also, what happens if two masteries are at the same amount for elemental pact ?

I tested it and recorded, as I said, if u have all mastery the same the bonus is applied in chromatic order. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/491701366578741248/624965338097778723/2019-09-21_15-46-42.mp4
3 0
Score : 917

well I got scammed. Bought Yeah sub but doesn't work...
Says give +2ap when using a WP point, when my elio exlated he USES a wakfu point for wakmeha for example but don't give me +2 ap on even turns. 

Just to be sure, the relic says "When using a WP spell" and my wakmeha USES one (even on the spells it says when exalted consume (and NOT lose) 1 WP.

Ankama should fix that really quick.

0 0
Score : 1119

Hi @Mael28

This was something i was questioning before.. let me know if you find out.

As from the wording it appears you need a spell that contains WP within it, where as an Elio uses WP to "add damage" and WP is not part of any of the base elio spell. I have not tested it, but that was my understanding of it..

Like Iops WP punch i would expect to gain 2ap for, but for Elio we have 0 WP spells..

kind regrads,
SCO

4 0
Score : 509

Surgical Precision was nerfed to 20% Heals and 15% Armor given.

0 0
Score : -21

Brutality was phantom nerfed in 1.69.2, it is now only 20% extra damage.

0 0
Score : 164

20% dmg on mele and 20% dmg on aoe so its 40% 

0 -3
Score : 407
"Alternation:  If the bearer only uses one element to deal damage during the turn, then they receive 15% to their other 3 elements on the following turn."

Sorry, is this +15% DI to other three elements, or +15% ele mastery?
0 0
Score : 7533

+15% elemental mastery

0 0
Respond to this thread