FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide] Chapter 5 - Nations Quest : Sufokia

By Ainla - MEMBER - December 13, 2016, 21:28:42

Finally, here is the last chapter of the Nations quest ! Let’s head to the Steamulating Shore in Sufokia to meet the arkaeologists from the previous chapters ! It’s time to use our 3 orichalcums to open the door to Oktapodas’ Sanctuary. What are we gonna find in the depths of that sunken temple ? …

• A 4-part quest for level 45 (or above) players, continuing on from Chapter 4 in the Quest of Nations (a pre-requisite)
  • A visit to sandy Sufokia and Oktapodas’ Sunken Temple for a whole ton of surprises
  • An epic dungeon adventure
  • A new 9-piece hero set: the Tenacious Hero Set
  • Haven Bag decorations, titles and tons of rewards to unlock or purchase from the dungeon croupier
  • Last but not least, a new artifact, that will open up many new horizons in your exploration of the World of Twelve
  • Not to mention, some extra surprises and twists!

You can find the complete guide here (videos, images, explanations) : Click here

Or the videos for the mini-games :
- Scuba Diving Exam : Click here
- Azur and Turquoise Basins : Click here

The solution for the first Temple :

I hope it will help you, Enjoy !
7 0
Reactions 11
Score : 140

You can't get the first emote anymore, can you?

0 0
Score : 3880
TinkerMODE|2017-01-03 15:25:06
You can't get the first emote anymore, can you?

You can still get all the emotes. This one is from Incarnam (right of the map), here is my guide to find all the emotes : Click here
I hope it will help you !
2 0
Score : 43

how do you get to incarm

0 0
Score : 3

by zaap

0 0
Score : 5

get your rear end kicked till death and then you get reincarnated there, simple (but in reality you should already have the zaap for it)

0 0
Score : 405

Sorry for bumping old thread. Can you group up for the last part:  "A tenacious hero" ?

0 0
Score : 1

Thank you, so much!

0 0
Score : 18

Er, Method has been taken down. 

1 0

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to the solution. There is meant to be a picture there but it's not showing..

0 0
Score : 1364

My-Smilie|2018-08-25 00:27:15
I was wondering if anyone could direct me to the solution. There is meant to be a picture there but it's not showing..

Just did this today myself. First is /huss (bow) in the middle tile. Other ones you will be using are, anger (/flare), sit, cry, clap, and fear. Not in this order. It's pretty clear where on the tiles you need to be. I'd be more informative but I'm lazy at the moment.
1 0

Hi Poklop smile I'm trying to do this today without success. 
The NPC tells me that "celebrating Oktapodas is a party. His servant must thank him by being overjoyed. [...]" 
I still don't understand which emote I should use this time..
Could you help me? I'm stuck...

Edit: I found the emote missing, it was Laugh. smile

0 0
Respond to this thread