FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

All Steles / Moon & Zinit dungeon !

By Smithski#5026 - MEMBER - July 09, 2016, 01:42:31
Hi everyone, this is a list of all the steles on the Moon/Zinit island dungeon! Hope it can help you!

(Throw me info/correct info i got wrong. I'll keep update this till its complete)

ZINIT DUNGEON!

Dreggo dungeon:

Pearly: Egg shells have 3 tile radius explosion instead of 2 tiles. Add Reinforced Shell to the table loot.
Opal: -3mp to all player (Don't affect summons). Add Easandals to the table loot.
Amber: All mobs get +5 AP (Boss doesn't) . Add Epaulettes Goh to the table loot.

Ethernal dungeon:

Pearly: In fulmination turn, the boss summon additional rocks (one more each phase). Add Long Jack's Ring to the table loot. 
Opal: The quintessence transfer range is now infinite (instead of 3) and double on transfer. Add Daggasser to the table loot.
Amber: The boss create death cloud when touching a cloud, starting phase 2. Add Chim-Chimneys to the table loot.

Badger dungeon:

Pearly: Mobs get +10% Final Damage, +30 resists every turn, and +1 AP, +1 MP every 3 turns. Add Trapper Belt to the drop table.
Opal: Everyone has -2mp. Add Ring For Lyf in the table loot.
Amber: Boss cannot be transposed, teleported, or carried. Add White Quilt to the table loot.

Lava dungeon:

Pearly: Boss gain 2 Range, 200 Resists and 50% Final Damage. Add Galiondriel Stripes to the table loot.
Opal: The phoenix effect climb to 40% from 20%. Add Alfredon's Nightmare to the table loot.
Amber: Everyone get -3 range and -2 AP. Add Erebelt to the table loot.

MOON DUNGEON!
Koko dungeon:

Pearly: When an allies hit, his dmg is reflected 3 cells around the caster. Heals on allies are canceled and instead are reflected 3 cells around the caster (self heal still work) . Add Koko Collar to the loot table.
Opal: End in line of an allies or you insta-die and disembody. (summons count as allies. But summons dont have to end turn in line with an allies). Add Beach Bandage to the loot table.
Amber: Add 25% Final Dmg / 1 mp / 125 res to all mob each time you kill 1 for one turn. It doesnt stack. Boss gain 10% Final Damage each turn. Add Kokorset to the loot table.

Kannibal Dungeon:

Pearly: Heal and armor are canceled unless the heal/armor target is next to an allies or an enemy. Add Fortified Fist to the loot table.
Opal: All allies loose 3mp and are stable for the rest of the fight. Add Kanniveyor to the loot table.
Amber: Ending your turn in line with an ally kills you and disembody. Add Sabatotons to the loot table.

Crocs Dungeon:

Pearly: Your spell now cost you 1 more ap. Spell that require WP now cost 1 more WP. Casting any spell cost 1 MP. Add Scaly Armor to the loot table.
Opal: You must end your turn 3 cells away max from an allies or you die and disembody. Add The Nyl Amulet on the loot table.
Amber: All enemies mobs become stable outside of their turn and buffed (Rippers get an extra MP, Shamans get an extra AP and AP removal chance, Hunters get extra damage). Add Precision Helmet to the loot table.

Kannivore Dungeon:

Pearly: Mobs must be within 3 cells of each others to be damaged. Add Island Chain to the loot table.
Opal: Phase change add 2 bombs and give the boss +3 range. Add Devower Ring to the loot table.
Amber: Each heal receive will give you - 1ap. (Each 1000 hp heal add another -1ap). Add Ethylettes to the loot table.

Special thanks to: Kruzy99, TestAccountDONOTKILL and Mina Hotaru for helping me fix some wrong info! 
15 -1
First Ankama intervention
Moved to the guide section happy
See message in context
Reactions 48
Score : 2494
Pretty good list, there are some incorrect things so I'm gonna list them:

• Kanniball Opal: All allies lose 3 MP and are stabbed for the rest of the fight. (Kanniveyor Belt)

• Kanniball Pearly: Heals are cancelled unless the heal target is next to an ally or an enemy. (Fortified Fist)

• Kanniball Amber: Ending your turn in line with an ally kills you. (Sabatontons)

• Croc Pearly: Spells that need AP to be cast now need 1 more AP. Spells that need WP to be cast now need 1 more WP. Casting any spell reduces your MP by 1. (Scaled Armor)

• Croc Amber: Mobs get stabbed and buffed as well. Nyl Rippers gain additional MP, Shamans gain AP and AP removal chance and Hunters gain damage. (I never really paid attention because it doesn't make it that much harder).

• Kannivore Opal: Additional bomb during phase changes (Not sure about any range increase) (Devower Ring)

• Kannivore Pearly: Mobs must be within 3 cells of each other to take damage (Island Chain)

• Kannivore Amber (Ethylettes)
0 0
Score : 11933
Some corrections/clarifications

Koko:

Pearly: When a player hits his dmg is reflected 3 cells around the caster, damaging allies. Heals on allies are cancelled and instead are reflected 3 cells around the caster (self heals work as normal). Add Koka Collar to the loot table.
Opal: End in line with an ally or instant death + disembody. Add Beach Bandage to the loot table.
Amber: Add 25% Final Dmg / 1 mp / 125 res to all enemies each time you kill 1, for one turn. Doesn't stack up. Boss also gains 10% FD each turn. Add Kokorset to the loot table.

Notes :

Pearly is nasty because Kokonutts have terrible resistances so if you aren't paying attention you can do huge damage to them which then gets reflected onto teammates (Rogue's surprise shot is really bad on this stele). The reflected heals are arguably an advantage though (you can park a coney in the middle of 3 people and heal all of them with abnegation). Melee suffers hard on this stele cus melee damage will get reflected onto the tank unless you move boss or tank before hand and in general melee is a lot less flexible where they can attack from.

Opal is pretty easy and it might be useful to know that you can end your turn in line with summons but summons don't have to end their turn in line with anyone.

Amber doesn't change the strategy at all but it does increase the damage necessary to one turn a kleric and the defence necessary to survive hits from psykokos. Note that boss also gains the 1 turn buff whenever you kill an enemy. If you have a strong team it won't make a difference, if you have a weak team it'll make it horrible.

About other dungeons

Kanniball Pearly: Heals and armour are cancelled unless the heal/armour target is next to an ally or an enemy. (Fortified Fist)

This one is really easy on it's own. The person in greatest need of healing is usually the tank and they're gonna have a boss next to them the whole fight. Enis are the meta healer and if someone isn't next to an ally/enemy to satisfy these conditions then the eni can just summon a coney next to them before healing. Also note standing adjacent to a totem enables heals (cus they count as an enemy).

Croc Amber: All enemy mobs become stable outside their turn. Add Precision Helmet to the loot table.

Croc amber stele makes enemy mobs stable outside their turn, so hunters can still use their teleports. It's generally a pretty easy stele though.
0 0
Score : 3160
Thanks both of you to helping me, ill upgrade the first post this pm. biggrin 
0 0
Score : 248
Bump.
0 0
Score : 25157
It deserves to be in guide section.
0 0
Score : 2368
Thanks. This was useful Further note..

Croc Amber : 2 Dandy Hat
Pearly: 2 Gengas Kin
Opal: 2 Koko Riko
0 0
Score : 2469
bumping ~ updated kannivore steles
0 0
Score : 7356
VeronicaMars|2016-10-14 01:54:45
bumping ~ updated kannivore steles
Excuse me, would you mind telling me what changed? Is Amber still the same?
Thanks in advance!
0 0
Score : 3160
Opal and Amber have change. Amber apply the -1ap each 1000hp heal now instead of 2000hp and opal add 3 range to the boss and phase change add 2 bombs!
1 0
There are now 4 bombs on the map instead of 3. Phase 2 has the chance of applying 1-3 bombs
1 0
Score : 7356
Thanks for the clarifications!
0 0
Score : 18040
Thanks for the edit Smithski.
0 0
Score : 4011
1stele activate : 0.1% drop relic
2stele active: 0.2% drop relic
3stele active : 0.4% drop relic

there is also an achivment,completing a moon dungeon with 1 stele for the first time give 1frag of the associated relic,2stele= 2 frag,3stele= 3frag,it means a total of 6frags from achivs per dungeon if you can make it through the hell that is 3stele boss room in moon. in the end,completing all 4 moon dungeons with the 3steles on gives you 12 belt of the winds frags and 12 dagger sives frags

order of difficultiy of 3steles moons from easyest to hardest: karnivore>tropicoco>croc>kanniball

i also hear that you have 10pp/wis per stele activ,not sure of this info
0 0
Score : 18026
RaderElcaroman|2016-10-29 22:48:31

there is also an achivment,completing a moon dungeon with 1 stele for the first time give 1frag of the associated relic,2stele= 2 frag,3stele= 3frag,it means a total of 6frags from achivs per dungeon if you can make it through the hell that is 3stele boss room in moon. in the end,completing all 4 moon dungeons with the 3steles on gives you 12 belt of the winds frags and 12 dagger sives frags

order of difficultiy of 3steles moons from easyest to hardest: karnivore>tropicoco>croc>kanniball

vore>koko>kanni>croc imo, people were doing 3 stele kanni before moon 2 came out

10 wis for 1
30 for 2
60 for 3 iirc

you can see this at end of fight in game logs.
0 0
bump
0 0
Score : 36
3 stele Croc kannivore kannibal are difficult ,3stele tropikoko =2 hour
0 0
Score : -389
RaderElcaroman|2016-10-29 22:48:31

Can't find anything on patch about it, can you explain where you found this intel?
0 0
Score : 18040
It's old info, best. I know about extra exp, not sure about extra drop rate though. I guess the post about it is way back when the first Moon Dungeon devblog was published, in like... late 2015?
0 0
Score : -389
Yea, for the bonus i found it:
The steles will now provide a Wisdom and Prospecting bonus against the Dungeon Boss (1 stele = +10, 2 = +30, 3 = +70).

But couldn't find for the relics/epics drop.
0 0
Respond to this thread