FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

All Steles / Moon & Zinit dungeon !

By Smithski - MEMBER - July 09, 2016, 01:42:31
Reactions 48
Score : 2451
Formerly, the relics were at 0.1% chance of loot per activated Stele. The loot was done up to 3 separate times with 3 Steles. From now on, the chances of loot are 0.1% – 0.2% – 0.4% depending on the number of activated Steles but the loot attempt will only happen once.

Click here
0 0
Score : -3

Thanks kruzy99, it hard to get a hold on all the patch details when you come back after one year. Anyways they said relics, is this applicable for épics too?

0 0
Score : 2451

Nope, they didn't say anything about those nor did I notice an increase in epic drops.

0 0
Score : 3127

Bump! Added some Zinit stuff!

1 0
Score : 667

Nice!! happy Time to work that new gear~

0 0

Moved to the guide section happy

Score : 485

Magma's Opal gives Alfredon's Nightmare. I activate it on every single magma run.

http://methodwakfu.com/en/moon-steles/
(it says moon steles in the link, but it actually has both moon and zinit 2)

0 0
Score : 11864

"Opal: The phoenix effect climb to 40% from 20%. Add Erebelt to the table loot.
Amber: Everyone get -3 range and -2 AP. Add Alfredon's Nightmare."

these drops are the other way around.

Opal gives Alfredon's nightmare. Amber gives Erebelt.

0 0

Hi,
As you said, these two specific loots have been switched, they are not associated accordingly to the stele activation pop-up window. It will be fixed in the next update (1.54).

Thanks Kewkky and TestAccountDONOTKILL!

0 0

Bump!

0 0
Score : 837

With Lava dungeon is there a screenshot of the boss getting 50% final damage from the Pearly stele? Haven't found any states on the boss which says it; I can only see the 2 range and +200 resist.

0 0
Score : 6203

Anyone feel like updating for z3? Xelo mentioned the left one in dreggens is -3mp and drops sandals

0 0
Score : 2390

Bumping thread! 

Dreggo Dungeon:
Opal Stele: -3 mp on all party members, drops Easandals

0 0

Pearly: Egg shells have 3 tile radius explosion instead of 2 tile, drops reinforced shell.
Amber: All mobs get +5 AP, drops Epaulettes Goh.

Amber seems bugged and not to give metamorfrags. Unsure if that also means the gear can't drop.

0 0

Will add more for science -

0 0

Ethernal Opal drops Daggasser.
Ethernal Pearly drops Long Jack's Ring.
Ethernal Amber drops Chim-Chimneys.

Ethernal Opal and Pearly didn't give metamorfrags, so unsure if the stele items are properly added to the drop pool. It also showed Weendmill as the drop instead of the amulet relic. Didn't try Amber (but by process of elimination can determine what it gave). Ethernal Opal and Pearly didn't have any states explanating what they did... Opal MIGHT add a stabilize move to boss arsenal, Pearly might add a 2 tile start of turn pushback attack for adjacent players (not to be confused with his 3 tile mid turn pushback attack) and maybe spawning more geysers?

1 0

Thanks for all this! Have the missing metas and potentially missing gear drops been reported? If not, will you mind posting the bug reports

0 0

Well I want to update it but the forum wont let be do. Ive try 2 different laptop and a tablet with different browser and nothing work, cant modify the original post. Ill retry later.. thanks for the info!!

0 0
Score : 5382

Same is happenning to all my posts sad

0 0

Bump updated finaly!

0 0
Score : 5382

Sweet! What do you think about constrating some words? This is how I did at our PT/BR community: link

0 0
Score : 3991

the pearly stele in dreggon dungeon also double the egg shells explosion damages.

0 0

Looking on the french forums at the beta changelog it sounds like steles that fail to drop metamofrags also fail to drop stele gear (this applies to Dreggon amber, and all ethernal steles).

It also sounds like Ethernal steles aren't working properly which explains why it was difficult to determine what effect they were having. It's also just generally a buggy and inconsistent fight, which further compounds the difficulty of working out what those steles did. So I suggest you remove the information about the stele effects for Ethernal dungeon and just say they're currently non-functioning.

0 0
Respond to this thread