FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rok Island / Huppermage School + Occullege Guide

By Mishna#2513 - MEMBER - December 19, 2015, 16:35:39

Just wanted to write up some quick notes on the Rok Island questline and make a thread for compiling all the guides I've found.

The questline is organized into three "years"

Year One:

Rite of Admission - Just find a bunch of quest items littered around the first floor of the map:

The Night Masks - Fight a bunch of hoodlums in the dormitory, then gather 20 Ditsy Flowers to give to Laetita Jocasta Nuk

How to Turnip A Seed - The first difficult puzzle. This is one path you can take to solve it:

Year Two: (Level 80 Requirement)

Child's Play - Puzzle that involves pushing boxes around. Solution can be found here: Click here

Shadowless Point of Light - Click the dresser in the store room to start a fight with a bunch of hoodlums. Note that if you are in a group with heroes nothing will happen. This may be a bug. You have to leave your group and complete the fight alone. (Yes this means you must do the fight three times if you have three heroes).

After beating the hoodlums in the store room you will be sent to the Zepplantern to kill some hoodlums in their home base.

Puzzling The Big Sword - This puzzle looks more intimidating than it actually is. Basically its just time consuming to slowly move the squares around.

The Branchy Flower - The quest involves crossing a flooded room without running out of air. Your MP will be reduced to just 4 for the duration of the fight.

It helps a lot if you have a character with teleports. Personally I used a panda with Dairy Springer as a teleport. Only one character has to reach the exit to validate the fight, so if you have a character with teleports just move them towards the exit as fast as possible and leave the other characters where they are.

Year Three: (Level 130 Requirement)

Prisoner of Sorrows - You must find out how the hoodlums are getting into the school. Head to the grand master’s office on the second floor and click on the sparkling book on the shelf. This will open a secret door at the back of the office:

A Pancentage of Labyrinth - This is one of the most annoying parts of the quest line. A video guide can be found here: Click here Make sure you turn off the lamps exactly as in the video so that you have enough time. Additionally when you reach the end there are several annoying puddles that will TP you back to the start, so walk slowly. The exit is nearby and tempting, but be sure to walk only one or two tiles at a time to avoid the puddles.

Here is a map of the labyrinth as prepared by @Kikuihimonji:

Legend:
Yellow cells = Light
Blue cells = Water (traps, wich teleport you to the beggining).
Lever 1 = unlocks Door 1
Lever 2 = unlocks Door 2

Mission Impossible: Infiltration - This can be accomplished by sneaking all the left side of the map to the last shadowy corner on that left side and using your camoflouge spell there to avoid being seen by the guard. After he walks by kill him with backstabs.

Then continue to the next shadow corner along the top of the map near the exit and hide there. Once again when the guard passes kill him with backstabs. You should be able to reach the exit in one turn now using the +MP spell.

The Occullege - It is finally time to do the dungeon. Some tips on how to beat it successfully:

1) Make sure to turn down visual effects. The cutscenes and visual effects in this dungeon destroyed my game client and crashed it the first time I tried to enter, causing me to waste some keys because when I relogged I had been kicked out.

2) In all the fights be sure to kill the eniripsa hoodlums first. They are super OP (possibly bugged) and can resurrect enemies every single turn. If you don’t have a ranged character who can take the eniripsas out fast then you could also choose to go with an air rogue who can use slapshots to disembody the enemies before they can be resurrected.

3) Don’t stand near each other if there is a cra on the map. The cra’s can hit for 1-1.3k damage in AoE if you stand near another ally. Also try to avoid the Iops. They can often deal 2k damage in one turn, and honestly are a bit scarier than the final boss.

4) The final boss is invulnerable to one element every turn. You can tell by the icon over her head which element that is. Just hit her with the other elements. Every three turns she dishes out a mapwide AoE damage that deals 1k - 1.3k damage, so make sure you have a healer, ideally an eni with Revitalizing word who can use AoE heals to keep up with the AoE damage.

Having one tank character lock her seemed like a fairly efficient strategy for minimizing damage on the other two turns, but be prepared for that unavoidable map wide damage on every third turn.
13 -1
Reactions 26
Score : 41

Hello! This is extremely helpful, thank you for this guide!

But I want to ask, I've completed the first year entirely but the 2nd year quests hasn't activated for me yet.. what should I do?

0 0
Score : 1

Если у тебя уровень больше 50 то по суте должен появиться задания второго года я и первый не прошёл незнаю где найдти 20 цветков Дести и другие задания не выролнил.

0 0
Score : 3404
FinalMaiden|2016-01-11 18:45:38

But I want to ask, I've completed the first year entirely but the 2nd year quests hasn't activated for me yet.. what should I do?
Second year is at level 80.

Third at level 130.

Keep grinding, or do kelba questline if you havent yet.
3 0
Score : 41
Aigees|2016-01-11 18:49:56

Second year is at level 80.

Third at level 130.

Keep grinding, or do kelba questline if you havent yet.
Ohh I see, I'm level 77 at the moment and I've already done the Kelba questline, so I'll just grind more at Monk Island. Thank you!
0 0
Score : 42

Hi, I have problem with "How turnip a seed", because as a part of this quest is also to undertake The Sureberry dungeon, but how can I get there, if it is in Amakna and I am from Sufokia. Is there any option, how to get there? TY

0 0
Score : 3549

Each nation has a boat which connects it to other nations. Sufokias is near the top of the continent. Take that boat to Amakna and then you'll see Sureberry on the Amakna map.

0 0
Score : 43
reewu|2016-02-07 17:50:27
Hi, I have problem with "How turnip a seed", because as a part of this quest is also to undertake The Sureberry dungeon, but how can I get there, if it is in Amakna and I am from Sufokia. Is there any option, how to get there? TY

Depending on nation conflicts, it might be easier just to take a canoon there. (Should especially be easier if you don't have any dragoturkeys remembered or are at war with Amakna). Once your done with the dungeon, the quickest way out would be to teleport to the Almanax and then just use that dragoturkey or Zaap to get back to your home nation smile.
0 0
Score : 25057

I see someone already made guide for this.
Still ima just throw in here the map i've made for this maze:

Legend:
Yellow cells = Light
Blue cells = Water (traps, which teleport you to the beggining).
Lever 1 = unlocks Door 1
Lever 2 = unlocks Door 2

Enjoy

0 0
Score : 2285

Sad your map doesn't exist anymore.

0 0
Score : 3

Thank you so much for the guide. Couldn't find anything in the french forum.

0 0
Score : 72

Hi, french player here, great work. May I translate your maps and explanations ? We could use your walkthrough, since nobody actually took the time to see a guide through. Thanks ! angry 

0 0
Score : 3549

Go for it!

And thanks @Kikuihimonji for that excellent map. I'll add it to the main post.

0 0
Score : 7998

I just ran the whole thing (except Occullege) using 3 toons at the same time, so any heroes bugs should be fixed.

When I tried to 3 man Occullege, my main damage (level 177 Eliotrope) was bugged the whole time, causing me to wipe and waste 3 keys.

0 0
Score : 8583

That hoodlooms quest is a bit annoying in year two since they are more powerful than the actual hero.

Kinda nor fair as that's one hell of a hard part to get past.

iNTiMiD4T0R|2016-03-20 08:47:52
That hoodlooms quest is a bit annoying in year two since they are more powerful than the actual hero.

Kinda nor fair as that's one hell of a hard part to get past.

You are absolutely right about that part there, I have tried the same like 8-9 Times now since level 80 - 116 Now and sadly not yet able to complete that part of the quest since my char have low damage and those hoodlooms are actually annoying and more powerful together.
0 0
Score : 143

hello all, thk for guide^^

my problem have try dg with my sk and lose..

where get new keys for occulegge dg?
have repeat labirinth and inflitrations but dont drop new keys u.u

0 0
Score : 1337

you drop Occullege keys on Hoodlums. Good way to grind them is in Zeppletern.

0 0
Score : 143

thk for info^^

with a friend we have defeat this dg and complete 3year XD

0 0
Score : 2

sorry need help were can i find the disty flowers or were can i buy them
0 0

So, I've completed this line before, but I have a new account and I can't start the Huppermage quests.  When I go to the registration office, she just tells me about the old school they had.  Also, there was no battle to get to the school.  Is this a glitch?  Btw, lvl 15

0 0
Score : 2

You need Lv30 to start the initiation quest.

0 0
Score : 129

Can you please re-upload the maps for "A Pancentage of Labyrinth"?

0 0

прошел первую карту с цветами, но квест сдать не могу, нет в инвентаре 20 цветков и диалог с НПС не продолжается

0 0
Respond to this thread