FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pets Obtainable in game

By Matryana - MEMBER - September 16, 2015, 03:38:26

I know you get macawker from Calamar quest line and start with dot.

But is there any other pets obtainable in game?

I think a list would be useful to newer players

ones i know of

• Bow meow-drop form bow meow
  • Macawker-Calamar Main questline
  • Bilby-Jellix Dungeon boss
  • Yech'ti'wawa-from boss of same name
  • Milliboowolf-drop form Milkar the Moowolf
  • Dot-Starter questline
  • Krakote from Cracklers in Amakna.
  • Young Wild Sow from Bliblis in Bonta
  • Scarafly from Scaraflies in Brakmar
  • Surimi from Crabs in Sufokia
  • Chafer Legs-chafers
  • Snow Bow meow-Chill Bill Achievemnt
  • Arachnee-amanax(150)
  • Arachnomecha-Mechatronic Achievement
  • QuaQuack-Quack Quack Pond in Trool Fair
  • Tamed Abomination Spring Has Sprung event

ill update list as peopel lsit some
0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 10984

Krakote from Cracklers in Amakna.

Young Wild Sow from Bliblis in Bonta

Scarafly from Scaraflies in Brakmar

Surimi from Crabs in Sufokia

I hate to say this myself as I hate being told it, but these can be found in the encyclopedia.

And um, won't this list likely get buried eventually by other threads? I think I saw one about pets found in game already.

0 0
Score : 7907
  • Theres the arachnee from almanax (150 tokens)
  • Arachnomecha and snow bow meow from quests on chill berg
  • Chafer legs from chafers

0 0
Score : 1353

Ankama isnt the best with keeping things up to date, they stil have recipes in game that arent even useable,like PDB with dazzling signet

0 0
Score : 36880
Matryana|2015-09-16 04:08:29
Ankama isnt the best with keeping things up to date, they stil have recipes in game that arent even useable,like PDB with dazzling signet
Those recipes are kept there for people who have the signet but didn't complete the craft

In this situation ankama literally can't win

people would bitch if they removed the recipe and people bitch that they kept it in
0 0
Score : 10984

Nope, did NOT find thread with full list already. I went to look, and threads I thought might have been same not.

Eventually I want to get the Jellix pet. I love jello cube monster, and looks like nice defensive pet from reading on it.

0 0
Score : 7381

To add some more to the list

Tamed Abomination (Can only get it during seasonal event)
Baby Schnek
Quaquack

0 0
Score : 1353
androgyous|2015-09-16 04:22:20
To add some more to the list

Tamed Abomination (Can only get it during seasonal event)
Snow Bow Meow
Baby Schnek
Quaquack

How to get schnek? and which event for tamed
0 0
Score : 4742

The Tamed Abomination is from the “Spring has Sprung” event, and I don't think that it's possible to get new baby schneks any more (was via old Zinit, so far as I know).

0 0
Score : 17865

Baby Schnek was from the old Zinit quest. Once you completed all of the released Zinit content you'd get an "egg" key item. Then there would be a mini dungeon you could run by talking to Ullu and at the end, it would hatch into a Baby Schnek.

I had my egg for over a year and completed the quest a few months ago, when the new Zinit was still in beta, by using the canoons in the outposts to travel to the old Zinit. As long as you had visited the old Zinit, you could travel there at any time with the canoons; however, I recently tried looking at the canoons and couldn't see the Zinit locations by hovering over them, so I assume they got completely removed and it's unobtainable now.

0 0
Score : 1556
SSBKewkky|2015-09-16 07:35:05
Baby Schnek was from the old Zinit quest. Once you completed all of the released Zinit content you'd get an "egg" key item. Then there would be a mini dungeon you could run by talking to Ullu and at the end, it would hatch into a Baby Schnek.

I had my egg for over a year and completed the quest a few months ago, when the new Zinit was still in beta, by using the canoons in the outposts to travel to the old Zinit. As long as you had visited the old Zinit, you could travel there at any time with the canoons; however, I recently tried looking at the canoons and couldn't see the Zinit locations by hovering over them, so I assume they got completely removed and it's unobtainable now.
Aw I wanted to help my friend get a Schnek, I assumed the quest was still there for it

Oh also, don't forget the Croum you can buy linked to character after your guild has unlocked it for like 10kk maybe. I can't remember but it's there.
0 0
Score : 2402

Tofus drop Tofu pets sometimes, but you have better chances of obtaining the spank emote.

0 0

Was that a recent addition? From what I remember, Tofus were unobtainable in-game once they removed the 1-year subscription, much like Mooflies for the 6-month one.

0 0
Score : 2402

Tofu pets dropping was always one of those sacredly rare drops from low level monsters. Like the spank emote, or bow meow pets from their respective monster counterparts.

The drop rate is so small though, it might as well not exist.

0 0

I don't think tofus ever dropped tofu pets. They're like arachnees and the arachnee pet, or mooflies and the moofly pet.

2 0
Score : 8084

Tofus do not drop from Tofu mobs, they never have. ( proof, not on any tofu family drop table. )
right at the start the Tofu pet was for a one year subscription... then now it is a store item.
same with the Moofly apart from it wasn't placed in the store.

0 0
Score : 4

great guide . please update this thread wub 

0 0