FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[VIDEO GUIDE] Fire Bomb Rogue

By Rancidrode - MEMBER - September 09, 2015, 10:30:32

Hey guys, I made a Fire Bomb Rogue guide on my channel and decided to slap it on here because it's first and foremost a guide rather than a fan made video ( so it should belong in the guides section ). Please note that I'm still trying to fix some audio stuff so the volume might be low ( just turn up the volume, should be fine ).

Things I cover in this video :

-Stats
-Spells, both active and elemental.
-Strategies
-BONUS clip of me 1v1'ing an Osa ( yes he is 109 while I am 135 , but he aggroed me xD ).It shows bomb damage ignoring shields.

Hope you all like it x).

EDIT : Dummy silly me, forgot to link the video.

Video here 

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1098

Did you forget to post the link?

0 0
Score : 1370

Yes I did lol xD. Silly me, edited the OP !

0 0
Score : 30

great video, hopefully that salty xillor guy doesn't come here

0 0
Score : 748

Can u show a print of ur set?

Nice pkk -lol

0 0
Score : 1370

I'll get to it first thing tomorrow evening ( got a few job interviews in the morning and afternoon ). It's mainly uber boss items with some filler pieces ( magmog shoulders, magmog cloak, solomonk, etc ... ). I class changed to a CC char ( Iop ) but set is still the same right now ( gotta sell and replace some items ) so before I do that I'll get you a screenshot (:

0 0
Score : 755

Make a guide about the BETA fire Rogue, no more 1st turn uber bursting, no more boombot boosting damage.

But it's a huge buff to damage concentration, fire Rogue will be more complex but considerably more powerful.

0 0
Respond to this thread