FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide] Leveling Guide/New player Guide

By Heartyace March 05, 2015, 23:30:41
Reactions 53
Score : 36

If no one is willing to do it, I guess I can do it even if I am not good with explaining.

It's my first time dealing with BBcode so bear with me with formatting.

Before you begin the fight, you want to make sure you have at least 10 AP to consistently be able to deal with bilbiboy's mechanics.

To explain briefly about the mechanics, when you damage bilbiboy, it applies 6~9 stacks of "Out of Sync" debuff on you based on amount of stacks of "Don't Lose the Beat" buff Bilbiboy has. You can manipulate the debuff stacks by spending AP, each AP you spend reduces the debuff by 1.

The goal is to end your turn with only a stack of "Out of Sync" debuff. If you fail, you take significant amount of damage and when you succeed, you will be rewarded with a buff that gives you 2 AP and other combat bonuses.

For step by step picture guide:

1.When you begin the fight, you want to look at how many stacks of "Don't Lose the Beat" buff Bilbiboy has.

In this fight, Bilbiboy has 9 stacks.

2. I hit in once - you may want to use low AP spell to get the stacks without running out of AP

Now I have 9 stacks of Out of Sync debuff.

3. I use (number of stacks of debuff - 1) AP to reduce the number of stacks to 1

You can use any amount of AP after reaching 1 stack. Also, I am not really sure if this is a bug but using AP through weapon attack does not reduce the number of debuff on you.

4. End the turn, receive the buff.

I really hope this helps!
2 0
Score : 273
FeralRat|2016-04-27 23:33:26
I really hope this helps!
Just yesterday i started leveling my sram fighting bilbiboys and girls and got from 80 to 85 in a few hours, it went so fast i didn't even notice it. But the mechanic kind of confused me (because i admittedly didn't really care much/pay attention), this this really helps thanks!

It's really just = attack a bilbi once, look at the number of OOS, subtract 1, spend that much ap that turn...if not enough ap, tough luck =/

Now i can actually take on mobs of two at once! Lvling in bilibiza is seriously a breeze. Once you understand how it works it's really fun too. I really appreciate the theme and the design of this island and the battles, it's really cool!
0 0
Score : 3293

Big thanks to Feralrat, I linked your post into the guide, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the explanation.

I'll try to format into the guide but for now big thanks for the effort.

You may want to include after the buff hits 1 stack, you may use any amount of AP.

2. You can start off with a really low AP spell to get the stacks w/o running out of AP.

0 0
Score : 36
Hearttyace|2016-04-28 21:14:38
Big thanks to Feralrat, I linked your post into the guide, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the explanation.

I'll try to format into the guide but for now big thanks for the effort.

You may want to include after the buff hits 1 stack, you may use any amount of AP.

2. You can start off with a really low AP spell to get the stacks w/o running out of AP.

Edited to include additional information.

I used to end turn with AP left, that information would've been nice when I was levelling biggrin 
0 0
Score : 253

You say skip the bilbiza questline, i don't see why? Great exp and really quick, easy and fun, had no problems whatsoever

0 0
MeteoraXV|2016-06-02 10:43:39
You say skip the bilbiza questline, i don't see why? Great exp and really quick, easy and fun, had no problems whatsoever
The person that gave me the info doesn't play anymore. It's fairly buggy from what I remember and very time consuming. It indeed has fun minigame(s) and gives you around 2 levels if you're at the minimum level to complete the quest.

But it's a time consuming quest none of the less. Blibza is a controversial place where you'll hear people either complain about it or like it. For me, I dislike how time consuming the quest is, the minigames are just long.
0 0
Score : 253
Hearttyace|2016-06-04 08:04:55
MeteoraXV|2016-06-02 10:43:39
The person that gave me the info doesn't play anymore. It's fairly buggy from what I remember and very time consuming. It indeed has fun minigame(s) and gives you around 2 levels if you're at the minimum level to complete the quest.

But it's a time consuming quest none of the less. Blibza is a controversial place where you'll hear people either complain about it or like it. For me, I dislike how time consuming the quest is, the minigames are just long.
I dunno...it took me maybe an hour and a half (as bit of a noob) to finish the entire questline...did the plants vs jellies minigame (already did the pacman one before with another character) and it took a bit of time to get through that but it was fun!

I think bilbiza is one of the most interesting islands in the game, lovely design and battle mechanics with the bilbiboys and girls.

But i guess if this guide is meant for pure leveling only then i can maybe understand. I just like doing the quests and stuff
0 0
Score : 787

So there's no better place to level from 100-115/120 than Northern Chafers? It's a hell hole. Boowolfs overcrowding (unable to trap back the chafers) and people farming Solomonk Fragments. I was stuck there with my Iop for 15 levels for a month, doing about a level every 1 and a half day. And now I got to the same point on my Sacrier. Anyone know an alernative place?

0 0

This is a late reply. But that's pretty slow man. Did 108-120 or so very quickly there. Yeah, it gets pretty bad when people over plant Boowolfs (So bad I occasionally just forget about it.)

But it's very rarely  so bad, I can't one shot find a single mob to recycle. Iops have a particularly easy time here, Find an Archer to recycle lock him and use nothing but earth spells (Even if it's bad on Iop)

0 0
Score : 41

Anyone mind telling me where these monsters on Calamar are for levels 30-60? All I can find are the pirates and the crabs/starfish/birds/mussels...

0 0
Rudelgurke|2016-10-15 01:23:18
Anyone mind telling me where these monsters on Calamar are for levels 30-60? All I can find are the pirates and the crabs/starfish/birds/mussels...
run straight towards Steamulating Shore(30-45ish), you then take the nation boat to calamar(45+) 
0 0
Score : 53

So what about the lvls above 160?

0 0
Score : 26

I managed to level from 6-100 in 5 hours using an arena in hw (Haven world) and a person to help me out. Link if you're willing to try it for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8i9ZFBhQ9M Instead of all boxes, make a door (my preffered arena) I'm also using rubber duck toys for it instead of boxes, as it looks a lot better, but it has no impact on the arena itself. I highly suggest this arena if you've got anyone to level you. Level in it untill the person, that is leveling you can still oneturn/twoturn all mobs. (I got to lvl 145)

0 0
Score : 1

this is very late, but just now finding this and was very helpful smile thanks!

0 0
Respond to this thread